No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there anyway we can contact the IFF and tell them about the CAS?

And damn man, I know this is off-topic, and no racism intended, but Iraq must have one of the ugliest national teams on this planet.

Comment

Lol at these iraqis, even if we dont get to stay in the tournament, i hope they get kicked out or korea gives them the ass wooping they deserve
      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Im probably gonna sit in front of the computer all day, and hit the update button every 5 minutes...

Comment

I posted this news on our fb page iranian footballnews and iraqis are attacking the page by calling us silly and bad losers for investigating lol
          Hence they told me as admin to shut the page down due to the loss lol

Comment

Iraq national football team and it's fans are a disgrace to humanity.

Comment

everyone, pls participate:

URGENT! TM needs you:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...help-is-needed!
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/artic...ligible-player
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                  Don't worry about them. I'm sure they will have their next home suicide bombing soon which will kill some of them.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
                    did this "illegal" player only play in the game against Iran? or did he feature in all of Iraqs games?
                    if he played in all of the games then wouldnt all of their games have to be void, ie 3-0 and therefore Jordan make it through?
                    The group stage teams had to have made their complaint 2 hours after their respective games to have a valid complaint. Only Iran filed a complaint in time. Therefore Japan, Jordan and Palestine can't do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                      Yes, but I would like to know whether he was ineligble to play the match? You're ineligable to play a match when you are actually suspended. However, in his case, he was WRONGFULLY not suspended yet. Now the question is, which party made the mistake of not suspending him? Was it the Iraqi Football Federation who kept the doping issue to themselves? If so, then we have a strong case. Or was it AFC who knew about the case, but just didn't suspend him yet. If it was the latter, then I don't see any case for us. He would just get suspended from now on and Iraq will play South Korea on Monday.
                      Since FIFA confirmed that the player had failed his doping tests then they need to show proof that they sent the results to Iraqi FA.
                      Two things will happen :

1-FIFA will say they sent it and Iraqi FA will deny - in that case Iran will play in the semi on Monday.
                      2-FIFA will say they didn't send it. Nothing will happen except for the player being banned.

Comment

If Iraq cheated, they should be disqualified and Iran will go through.

Hope this is true ... Iraq has cheated multiple times with their age (in Olympics and U-teams).

Comment

This is a report from the reliable site Deutsche Welle Germany.
                          I highlighted the important parts of the text.
                          It definitely says, that Iran had informed Fifa early after the positive result was annoounced. Fifa was also informed about that player's case two days before the game vs. Iraq. So it seems that Iranian federation has a lot of arguments to be successful with their complaint.
                          A very important thing whoch was also mentioned by some guys is the the influential role the Iraqi player had in the match by assisting the first goal of Iraq vs. Iran.

پس از شکایت مقامات فوتبال ایران، احتمال بازگشت تیم ملی به جام ملت*ها
                          در پی شکایت فدراسیون فوتبال ایران از علا عبدالزهرا، بازیکن دوپینگی عراق و تائید فیفا، کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا از ایران خواست تا یک روز بیشتر در استرالیا بماند. ایران امیدوار به تغیر نتیجه بازی با تیم عراق است.

در پی شکایت فدراسیون فوتبال ایران از علا عبدالزهرا، بازیکن تیم ملی عراق، کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا فردا یکشنبه (۲۵ ژانویه، ۴ بهمن) نشست اضطراری برگزار می*کند. فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال (فیفا) دوپینگ و محرومیت علا عبدالزهرا بازیکن تیم ملی عراق را تایید کرده و او حق شرکت در مسابقات را نداشته است.

به گزارش رسانه*های ایران، مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال ایران مدارک لازم را در خصوص دوپینگ و محروم بودن این بازیکن گردآوری کرده و طی درخواستی رسمی از کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا، خواهان رسیدگی به وضعیت دوپینگ بازیکن تیم ملی فوتبال عراق شدند.

مهدی محمدنبی، دبیرکل فدراسیون فوتبال و هوشنگ مقدس، سرپرست تیم ملی، صبح روز شنبه (۲۴ ژانویه) از شهر کانبرا به سیدنی سفر کردند و با حضور در محل استقرار مسئولان کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا در این شهر، نشستی در مورد رسیدگی به بحث دوپینگ بازیکن یادشده داشتند. آنان ساعت ۲۰ به وقت محلی به اردوی تیم ملی برگشته و قرار شده تیم ملی تا اعلام نتیجه قطعی رای کمیته انضباطی فدراسیون فوتبال که صبح یکشنبه برگزار خواهد شد در استرالیا بمانند.

رییس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران در مصاحبه با اخبار ورزشی شبکه سوم صداوسیما تاکید کرد که کنفدراسیون آسیا از تیم ایران خواسته یک روز بیشتر در استرالیا بماند.

به گفته قائم*مقام دبیر کل "ستاد ملی مبارزه با دوپینگ ایران"، نتیجه مثبت آزمایش دوپینگ علا عبدالزهرا که در آزمایشگاه کلن آلمان بررسی شده بود، پیش از این به فیفا اعلام شده بوده و تخلف فدراسیون عراق مشخص است.

دوپینگ در ایران، تغییر نتیجه در استرالیا

د

به گفته وی، ماده ممنوعه*ای که عبدالزهرا استفاده کرده متیل هگزانامین بوده و حداقل محرومیت او ۶ ماه و حداکثر دو سال است و فدراسیون عراق هم برای او محرومیتی در نظر نگرفته بوده و بر همین اساس تخلف فدراسیون عراق مشخص است.

به گفته قائم*مقام دبیرکل ستاد ملی مبارزه با دوپینگ ایران، با استناد به قوانین فیفا، این مسئله می*تواند حتی تیم ملی عراق را در صورت اثبات از جام ملت*ها حذف کند.

ه

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Since FIFA confirmed that the player had failed his doping tests then they need to show proof that they sent the results to Iraqi FA.
                            Two things will happen :

1-FIFA will say they sent it and Iraqi FA will deny - in that case Iran will play in the semi on Monday.
                            2-FIFA will say they didn't send it. Nothing will happen except for the player being banned.
                            I think we have one more venue left, in case of failure, which is the CAS that can override the decision of FIFA.
                            Off course I dont think they will penalize the whole Iraqi team (because they can make the case they were not informed by FIFA or AFC) but rather order the match to be replayed, with that player Zahra banned.
                            The timing of our complaint is what is so crucial. That we raised the issue before kick-off and neither FIFA or AFC reacted.
                            In fact, FIFA can make this decision as well. To have the match replayed. I am not at all convinced that FIFA will just let Iraq slip through to the semifinals if your nr.2 scenario turns out to be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
                              I think we have one more venue left, in case of failure, which is the CAS that can override the decision of FIFA.
                              Off course I dont think they will penalize the whole Iraqi team (because they can make the case they were not informed by FIFA or AFC) but rather order the match to be replayed, with that player Zahra banned.
                              The timing of our complaint is what is so crucial. That we raised the issue before kick-off and neither FIFA or AFC reacted.
                              In fact, FIFA can make this decision as well. To have the match replayed. I am not at all convinced that FIFA will just let Iraq slip through to the semifinals if your nr.2 scenario turns out to be the case.
                              This is why IFF needs to start a court against Iraq immediately. Even if FIFA and AFC disagree with CAS, the chance they can overturn CAS' decision is close to zero.

This is only the case if the doping-scandal is indeed true.

Comment

that kurdii character, perhaps a misguided kid from Tigrit is insulting left and right and I know he's following our forum! They call us sore losers but in my eyes they haven't been the better side, they couldn't beat us although the new Iraqi citizen Ben Williams helped them out a bit.
                                Iran was leading Iraq and they were doomed...they always scored from exactly Pouladi's position!
                                And to be honest, better be a sore loser than a stupid cheater!
                                And I want to see them cry, we were hit by an ignorant referee, they should be punished for cheating! simple as that
                                Last edited by persianallstars; 01-24-2015, 06:19 AM.
                                TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Working...
                                X