No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISNA is now reporting that FIFA has definitely received the doping case and confirmed the player tested positive.

Again, no mention of whether the player was suspended. But as this is getting clearer, this should be ruled in our favor realistically.

Due to logistical issues however, there is a big discussion in the AFC meeting right now hence why its probably taking so long.

Comment

Nafapeed, Nafapeed. Ma hameh ba ham hasteem!

Comment

So, based on what I've read so far, the AFC is actually not responsible for checking player eligibility when issuing clearance cards for squad members. This throws the claim by the Iraqi FA that "the AFC would never issue a clearance form if this player was indeed banned for doping" out the window. Which can mean only one thing: FIFA and AFC both declared the player ineligible back in September and notified the Iraqi FA. If all of the above is correct, the question is, does the Iraqi FA have a strong case as to why they called up the player? Could they possibly have not received the ban information? Could they convince the AFC that they never got the paperwork from FIFA and the AFC? I'm thinking that it's the Iraqi FA that screwed up here, not necessarily FIFA or AFC.

Comment

Now would've been a great time to have an Iranian be the AFC head. Daei should quit this coaching business (it's obviously not for him) and run for AFC. He's a legend and probably the most famous Asian player of all time, there's a good chance for him to win it. He can do so much more for Iran in the AFC than just coaching an IPL team.

Comment

Trying to out soosmar the soosmars is the task we are dealing with!
            A*T*T*I*T*U*D*E is EVRYTHING
            http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-her-swim.html
            or Search Nadya Vessey

Comment

it is 06:41 in europe, i made 3times shaaaak shaaaaak shaaaak within last 2 hours, i am hungry, my macbook pro battery is nearly off, i must bring cable from main room, i want to celebrate and make another semi-final shaaaaaaak shaaaaakk.....
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

Originally posted by kobekarimi88 View Post
                Nafapeed, Nafapeed. Ma hameh ba ham hasteem!
                bebakhshid bebakhshid..ini keh shoma gofti daghighan yani chi?
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

willing to bet AFC is trying to offer Iran something to walk away, we will fix your next WCQ matches to help you win, we will award you AFC 2019 we will give u $1 mil to walk.. what do you guys think
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

only if this Vahid Amiri didn't hit the post.. we would be having a great time now!!
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

So if i am correct iran conference start in 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        willing to bet AFC is trying to offer Iran something to walk away, we will fix your next WCQ matches to help you win, we will award you AFC 2019 we will give u $1 mil to walk.. what do you guys think
                        Of Course, only knowing IFF they would have accepted it a long time ago. They probably have accepted these bribes before and AFC never delivered so they are following this case through to really stick it to them.

Comment

Iran press conf. in about 10 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            only if this Vahid Amiri didn't hit the post.. we would be having a great time now!!
                            so many if's, I've lost count! If only Ben Williams got the flu, if only pouladi stood up faster, if only!

Comment

guys... Shouldnt a decision have been made by now?? Whats going on
                              You just got Caged
                              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

I had to take a print screen of a members post who quoted me, to show you who first figured out that Iraq is out and that we are going to play South Korea in the semis I accedently erased my post but here is a print screen of a member who quoted the post.

Comment

Working...
                                X