X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IFF contact:
    http://www.ffiri.ir/en/contact/

Comment

EVERYONE please get behind this! We need everyone to work for this. Email any sports agency you know. They do listen. You can make a difference

We were cheated in the game by the referee. We were cheated by Iraqis breaking the rule.

We need justice.

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
        that kurdii character, perhaps a misguided kid from Tigrit is insulting left and right and I know he's following our forum! They call us sore losers but in my eyes they haven't been the better side, they couldn't beat us although the new Iraqi citizen Ben Williams helped them out a bit.
        Iran was leading Iraq and they were doomed...they always scored from exactly Pouladi's position!
        And to be honest, better be a sore loser than a stupid cheater!
        Exactly i accepted the fact that the ref sucked and we were robbed. But this is now something else, this is cheating. This goes against all the basic rules of fair play and football.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          This is why IFF needs to start a court against Iraq immediately. Even if FIFA and AFC disagree with CAS, the chance they can overturn CAS' decision is close to zero.

This is only the case if the doping-scandal is indeed true.
          Well FIFA has already confirmed it to be true. Zahra was doping at the time those tests were taken, and should have been issued a ban.
          But in the scenario that FIFA did not inform the Iraqi federation (highly suspect and hard to believe to be honest) then I am not at all convinced why Iraq should go through to semifinals. Why is that?
          At the VERY LEAST the match must be replayed (with Zahra banned).
          For fuck sake they used a player that has been documented to have been doping!! The simply can not be allowed to advance to the semifinals.
          Match replay AT A MINIMUM!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
            Exactly i accepted the fact that the ref sucked and we were robbed. But this is now something else, this is cheating. This goes against all the basic rules of fair play and football.
            As I've said, Iraqis, especially Iraqi Shias, are the biggest two-faced people I've ever met on this earth. If IR (who I hate and despise) did not help them, their whole country would be ISIS and other Arab Sunnis territory. Their attempt to remain "fully Arab" - by hating Iran, even though there is ties with the whole Shia thing - is disgusting because other Arabs hate them because they are Shia.

Trust me: Iraqis are the number-1 Iranian haters.

Comment

Comment

http://en.mehrnews.com/detail/News/105684

It says FIFA comfirmed???

Comment

I just realized that Zahra also played in Asia Cup 2007. Iraq should have their 2007 trophy taken away from them.
                  Fucking dopeheads

Comment

If they can disqualify a team due to non-doping issue, they can certainly do that due to a much more serious doping issue!

http://sports.ndtv.com/football/news...ligible-player
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

We must fight for our Team Melli:

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                        If they can disqualify a team due to non-doping issue, they can certainly do that due to a much more serious doping issue!

http://sports.ndtv.com/football/news...ligible-player
                        Great post:

Syria disqualified by FIFA over ineligible player
                        Syria's football federation announced on Friday that their national team have been banned from the 2014 World Cup qualifiers by FIFA for fielding an ineligible player.

Damascus: Syria's football federation announced on Friday that their national team have been banned from the 2014 World Cup qualifiers by FIFA for fielding an ineligible player.

Syria reached the qualification group phase by beating Tajikistan over two legs -- 2-1 in the away leg, 4-0 at home -- in a preliminary qualifying tie in July.

However, the Syrian federation was then informed by FIFA that the latter game would be awarded as a 2-0 win for Tajikistan after Tajik officials claimed Syria midfielder George Mourad had previously represented Sweden.

Mourad scored in the away leg on July 23 after coming on as a substitute and also played the final 20 minutes of the return leg on July 28.

In the light of FIFA's decision, Tajikistan will replace Syria in Asian World Cup qualifying Group C alongside Japan, Uzbekistan and North Korea.

Syrian federation president Farouq Sarriyeh announced that he would petition the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) to overturn the decision.

He said he possessed "the necessary documents" from the Swedish federation proving that Mourad was eligible to play for Syria.

Mourad represented Sweden once, playing 13 minutes of a friendly match against Mexico in January 2005.

Comment

Haha if the match is replayed, I am going to take the first plane to Australia!

Comment

The next question to ask is how many others had done it before the match? and how was he selected? randomly? Maybe the whole iraqi team had been doping before the match.
                            No wonder they played a lot different from the friendly match.
                            They need to be sent home before they do semifinal.
                            FIFA can decide the way it wants but rule is rule.
                            If I had to give advice to FIFA it would be to let iraq lose the next match automatically and send them home, then Let Iran play the final winner for the trophy. They have never done this but they can do it. There is always a first time for everything
                            By the way this is one test for the AFC president to prove show that he has leadership and he deserves the job.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Haha if the match is replayed, I am going to take the first plane to Australia!
                              Just imagine beating UAE afterwards in the finale...

Comment

In the emails sent to Fifa and AFC, do you guys use these previous incidents, such as the Syria one, Iran u22 and Sepahan incidents as arguments? Do you mention them at all?

Comment

Working...
                                X