No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaffashian said AFC will release the verdict. So anyother source than the AFC page is BS

Comment

I'll believe it when shabakeh khabar says so.

Comment

kafashian bere kafsh befrooshe :| javad zarif bere bara mozakere

Comment

so no punishment? not even a lifetime ban?

A player was caught in a doping scandal, and nothing happens? we'll probably see him against Korea
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

all Iranians in Australia please buy tix to Iraq- South Korea game and make us proud

Comment

BYE THE ASIAN FEDERATION OF CORRUPTS (AFC)

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
              Lol. You ppl keep quoting some girl standing in a hotel lobby most probably reading her stuff from the same websites you can read, and then treat it as ''official''???
              No wonder IR has remained in power for this long despite its numerous f**k UPS!!!
              I will go to the lobby get her and take her to a nice cozy place so she does not have to report from the lobby. My mini iPad has more official gadgets than hers but since she is a girl, these guys are just entertaining themselves which is kind of a flirting with reality

we all knew the verdict. Didn't we?

feels sorry for our compadres to give their intellect to a little girl that has probably 1/10 of their football knowledge here ... I laughed a lot when you said, that is why IRI is in power .. VERY RUE.... we believed a lunitac like Khomeini that could hardly speak Farsi ....AKHAR SHOMAARAA MELAAT MANNNN..... hehheheh

By the way doctor, someone earlier claimed that you are Carlos Quieroz .. I said your English is too good to be Carlos ....

BUT REGARDLESS OF THE NEGATIVE VERDICT, GUYS , LOVE YOU ALL.. YOU SHOWED UNITY AND PASSION TODAY! LET US KEEP THE MOMENTUM AND GO FOR EXITING AFC CAMPAIGN....I OFFICIALLY QUIT WATCHING ANY TOURNAMENT WITH THE INVOLVEMENT OF AFC OF ANY KIND... BYE ASIAN FEDERATION OF CORRUPTS (AFC)...CHEERS... HI5 TO YOU ALL....
              sigpic
              SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
              IRAN
              - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

I hope korea destroys this iraq team. Punish them for cheating, and show the world they did not belong in SF.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

it was announced on IRINN too.its official Team melli to return to tehran tomorrow.

Comment

IFF needs to report this to CAS now immediately.

Comment

looks like it's confirmed
                      https://twitter.com/HMoqadasi/status/559257927270150145

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                        I hope korea destroys this iraq team. Punish them for cheating, and show the world they did not belong in SF.
                        depends what afc wants, its all rigged

Comment

iran needs to report this to CAS immediately.

but in the end, TM put together a performance despite the refs, steroids, a whole confederation and so much more. so proud of all of them.

Comment

No way IFF had legit evidence and got voted down. Sure we all kno AFC and FIFA but the evidence was waterproof . Or the Islamic Republic of Iran has masterminded this and put everybody on a show so Iranians would rally behind them!!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                              No way IFF had legit evidence and got voted down. Sure we all kno AFC and FIFA but the evidence was waterproof . Or the Islamic Republic of Iran has masterminded this and put everybody on a show so Iranians would rally behind them!!
                              you clearly know little about AFC. Iff surprisingly did nothing wrong here, and actually did very well.

Afc can get away with whatever they want.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                                all Iranians in Australia please buy tix to Iraq- South Korea game and make us proud
                                Lol I already bought 2 tickets assuming Iran were going to obviously make it to the Semi-Finals with ease, I don't know what to do with them but I am trying to sell them at the moment or may be I should go to the match.?

Comment

Working...
                                X