BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjafari View Post
    what about that rule i read earlier in thread that said he needed to have two positive tests to be banned?
    I believe what you are referring to is that if 2 players are found to be doping after a match, then the team will be automatically forced to forfeit. Not the situation we have here. IFF is saying he was already ineligible. If 2 Iraqi players failed drug tests after the game with Iran, we would win by forfeit. Don't know why that was brought up.

Comment

Iran's appeal was rejected according to varzesh3

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...F-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Case dismissed.. Fuck AFC, we were robbed twice.

Goodnight all.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by >$3< View Post
            Why are they posting "confidential" documents on tweeter so very casually?

chun radium be simmer akhar, bikhial, the world should know and see everything, be darde chi mikhoreh confidaleshun...
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

fuck.

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/

"Akharin Khabar: Ehteraze Iran Rad Shod"

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  I believe what you are referring to is that if 2 players are found to be doping after a match, then the team will be automatically forced to forfeit. Not the situation we have here. IFF is saying he was already ineligible. If 2 Iraqi players failed drug tests after the game with Iran, we would win by forfeit. Don't know why that was brought up.
                  ahhh my mistake thanks for the clarification

Comment

00901993 زمان: 1393/11/05 10:40 تعداد بازدید: 44,959

پايان جلسه به نفع عراق

آخرین خبر: اعتراض ایران رد شد

تلويزيون استراليا از رد شدن اعتراض ايران خبر داد.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، حکم نهایی جلسه کمیته انضباطی ای اف سی اعلام شد و بنابر این حکم اعتراض ایران به بازیکن عراق و تغییر نتیجه پذیرفته نشد.

عراق فردا در سیدنی با کره جنوبی در نیمه نهایی جام ملت*ها بازی می*کند و بازیکنان ایران هم فردا به خانه بازمی*گردند.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                      some guy posted on twitter irans case has been dismissed with a varzesh3 link, but varzesh3 has crashed????????
                      I think the complaint has been dismissed, also according to melika abasi https://twitter.com/MelikaAsadi_1 who is present

Comment

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA FUCKING BULLSHIT CASE DISMISSED? WHAT FUCK NOTHING HAPPENED? FKING DISMISSED? LMAO

Comment

Can Aussie members confirm if anything was shown on tv regarding this?

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...شد
                            khaareshoono gaee**m

Comment

For what fucking reason???

Comment

I've broken down, idk how to deal with this anymore. I've never been so damn proud of our people for their efforts despite not having much belief it will lead us anywhere. True gheyrat and love for your country can Keats be best found by us iranians and it's been displayed beautifully in the last 24 hours. Dame hamatoon garm.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X