• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^delet that last paragraph bro
    Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by Javad7 View Post

Word was expected from FIFA about whether it was aware of any doping case, but an AFC spokesman said the final decision on the matter would be made by the regional body.

Whether the AFC will take any action remains unclear. Competition regulations state that any protest about the eligibility of players must be made "no later than five days before the (tournament's) opening match"
      Didn't know this part of the rules
      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Originally posted by jumba47 View Post
        I think Carlos Queiroz and TM players are following the situation on PFDC
        What makes you think that? Obviously kaffashian will inform CQ as soon as there is a verdict.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
          What makes you think that? Obviously kaffashian will inform CQ as soon as there is a verdict.
          just a shit joke sry lol

Comment

well, for starters, the semis would have to be pushed back at least a day, hotel, ticketing, marketing, fan travel, people's schedules...it pushes everything into chaos. major tournaments are planned from months ahead so i doubt they can throw everything into chaos over something like this. regardless of that though, i think the afc are seriously concerned about this...could you imagine the negative publicity they would get if they were to disqualify iraq? i mean that would just make them look so ridiculous internationally. here they are organizing the showcase tournament of the continent and they end up making a mockery of it.

Comment

It apears that AFC ignored FIFA letter and did not punish the Iraqi guy accordingly. They said its from IFF and we will not go against an Arab nation in favor of Iran. As a result Arab controlled AFC is in deep shit and have no choice but to rule 3-0 in favor of Iran, or repeat the much if IFF agree.

Comment

Very difficult desicion the posibility now is 50-50

Comment

they should give us 2 world cup automatic spots for 2018 and 2022 and also Asian Cup 2019 and i am ok with the decision to see iraq losing vs. korea..
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

I know shojaei is twitter

Comment

Just woke up its 6:36 in the morning Chi shod akharsar??

Comment

Gimme SF AFC

Comment

sydney stadium is big enough, korean and iraqi fans can cheer for korea, still iranian fans can all come and outnumber them....iraqis can held their tickets...
                          tickets not the problem, it is not a world cup, it is 80.000 or whatever sydney stadium....
                          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by iiiiiiiran View Post
                            AFC is conducting final meeting with Iran&Iraq reps present, decision will be announced in about 2 hours or less

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S
                              the news of afc missing notifying the Iraqi FA must be a rumor. I cant imagine that FIFA doesnt have a rule that put the end responsibility on the FA's to check their players . I think the meeting is 1. to inform Iraq FA that they are out of the tournement 2. To make up a plan on when South Korea vs Iran and the rest of the matches are going to be played 3. to deal with sold tickets sold issue.
                              Man! you are going too far! the is a disciplinary meeting and not a organizing committee meeting. anyway base on Iraqi head of football association video, our chance is very very narrow.

Comment

Originally posted by iiiiiiiran View Post
                                The result us changed to 6:0 for dobibg+bribing the ref

Comment

Working...
                                X