reddit:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comme...player_in_the/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I have been under pain and mental torture since friday

I just cant take anymore

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
        I see some people tweeting at Barack Obama and Reza Pahlavi for help hahahaha guys let's just tweet at journalist and news channels that cover football and can help us get the word out.
        lol that was me

Comment

afc is posting shit on twitter.....

Comment

do not go to reddit posts guys there is no point. The world got a picture of Iran and they will judge us out of that picture no matter what. Focus on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              Bcoz the AFC is and FIFA is owned by the arabs and white westerners and there is no way in hell they want to see anhthing positive about Iran
              No way they will allow Iran to get the benefit of the doubt on any matter
              They all deeply dislike us and want to see us down and out
              Tell us this after the decision. Now is not the time to speak. Its the time to act

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                Bcoz the AFC is and FIFA is owned by the arabs and white westerners and there is no way in hell they want to see anhthing positive about Iran
                No way they will allow Iran to get the benefit of the doubt on any matter
                They all deeply dislike us and want to see us down and out
                When the world says give up...Hope whispers- don't give up yet.

Comment

http://www.nayabnews.com/fa/News/ورز...#1585;ا/ for the latest updates

Comment

LOL Korean coaches are probably the most confused people in the world tonight. They don't even know which team they should analyse, haha.
                    Keep it up guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas7595 View Post
                      LOL Korean coaches are probably the most confused people in the world tonight. They don't even know which team they should analyse, haha.
                      Keep it up guys!
                      Uli Stielike is a confused fuck anyway, remember how he was bitching and whining when we beat those cheshm tangs in Tehran?

Comment

I'm retweeting every single tweet from every other Iranian. Adding my own clever ones in between. This isn't about getting back at Iraq its about showing that cheating will not be tolerated by Iranians as we fall as one and will always rise again as one.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          I'm retweeting every single tweet from every other Iranian. Adding my own clever ones in between. This isn't about getting back at Iraq its about showing that cheating will not be tolerated by Iranians as we fall as one and will always rise again as one.
                          I am doing the same, keep up the good work brother.

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

So they will announce the decision in 2 hours right?
                              Some say 4 am tehran time, other say 5 am...

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
                                So they will announce the decision in 2 hours right?
                                Some say 4 am tehran time, other say 5 am...
                                Just wait two hours, if no news then wait another one

Comment

Working...
                                X