Asian Cup broadcasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post
    lmao, just got an email from livesport.tv saying they can't broadcast in UK anymore and I will get my refund!
    Bro they are a shambles, I had a similar problem 2 years ago..

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2240802

Comment

Asian Cup broadcasting

Originally posted by oldcoach View Post
      Ten TV shows all Iran matches and the quality is pretty good.
      ITC TV shows all matches in Group C, quality is not as good as Ten TV though.
      Ten TV isn't available on the Hotbird satellite in Europe, I'll try search for ITC TV, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post
        lmao, just got an email from livesport.tv saying they can't broadcast in UK anymore and I will get my refund!
        Why not? Who else is holding the rights there?

Comment

Oh shit, got the same message. Nooooo

Comment

Trying to find out who is alledgedly holding those rights in Europe via soccer.livesport.com & World Sports Group

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
              ^ the games are played at the same time, but I would be shocked if they show the IRAN-uae game on tape delay.
              Go to:

http://www.oneworldsports.com/schedule

and take a look. Pretty sure they are going to show it on delay unless that's a mistake. I'm going to email them and see what they say.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                So One World Sports (Dishworld) is showing the Qatar vs. Bahrain Game at 1am PST and the Iran vs. UAE game to 3am PST on the 19th? So are they broadcasting the Iran game on a delay (pretty sure) or is that the official game time? trying to decide if I should stay up and try to find a stream or go to sleep and get up at 3am to watch it on One World Sports (dishworld).
                They are showing Qatar vs Bahrain live based on the time you posted. Iran's game starts at 4AM EST which is 1am PST

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
                  They are showing Qatar vs Bahrain live based on the time you posted. Iran's game starts at 4AM EST which is 1am PST
                  Right so the Iran match is being shown on a tape delay.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    Why not? Who else is holding the rights there?
                    No idea!

Comment

I am pretty sure it was Eurosport who complained after we flooded their forum lol.

God damn it.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Mr S, you need to provide us with your all mighty list for the upcoming games please dadash
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                          I am pretty sure it was Eurosport who complained after we flooded their forum lol.

God damn it.
                          Is that what they call a backlash?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            Is that what they call a backlash?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                              Mr S, you need to provide us with your all mighty list for the upcoming games please dadash
                              I'm starting to get delusional everything works fine until its Irans time to play. We have to find some kind of solution anybody rich enough to buy the rights from Eurosport? jokes aside... If I find anything I will post it

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                                I'm starting to get delusional everything works fine until its Irans time to play. We have to find some kind of solution anybody rich enough to buy the rights from Eurosport? jokes aside... If I find anything I will post it
                                Imo the sollution will be, if we find working streams about 1 hour before kick off, they can impossibly stop working 1 hour after, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X