Asian Cup broadcasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MehdiKing View Post
    Thanks for this, Any suggestions to optimize the VLC player for streaming? I have high speed (25mb/s) and Bein HD 6 is lagging!
    Thanks again
    25 mbit should be more than enough , but u have to give the picture a min to adjust and catch up
    Last edited by MR.S; 01-15-2015, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Such pleasure watching the match on Eurosport HD on TV without worrying it may stop any second!

Comment

Asian Cup broadcasting

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post
        Such pleasure watching the match on Eurosport HD on TV without worrying it may stop any second!
        Not for next match unfortunately once again, they're gonna show the most meaningless match between the two eliminated teams, but not the crucial match of who becomes group winner!!!

Comment

But the games are at the same time, right? So it would be huge stupidity of them to show the other match.

Comment

But the games are at the same time, right? So it would be huge stupidity of them to show the other match.
            Eurosport will be showing Qatar - Bahrain. The most non-important match of the entire world in ANY tournament, while we will have to watch our game with online streams... Eurosport for you.

Comment

But there may be a chance that they show the important game of each group on the last day.

Comment

But there may be a chance that they show the important game of each group on the last day.
                Wow, my bad. Monday 19th they won't show any Asian Cup matches AT ALL!!!

Comment

Eurosport not even showing Japan-Iraq :S
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

also guys, does anyone have evidence that eurosports is going to show the knockout? looking at next week schedules, they are showing the tennis open in the mornings
                    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

For American viewers, I got One World Sports from dishworld for $10 and it's definitely worth it!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I have a 25mbps speed with comcast but it was lagging so much for me so I had to watch it from footballitarin.

Comment

So One World Sports (Dishworld) is showing the Qatar vs. Bahrain Game at 1am PST and the Iran vs. UAE game to 3am PST on the 19th? So are they broadcasting the Iran game on a delay (pretty sure) or is that the official game time? trying to decide if I should stay up and try to find a stream or go to sleep and get up at 3am to watch it on One World Sports (dishworld).

Comment

^ the games are played at the same time, but I would be shocked if they show the IRAN-uae game on tape delay.
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Ten TV shows all Iran matches and the quality is pretty good.
                              ITC TV shows all matches in Group C, quality is not as good as Ten TV though.

Comment

lmao, just got an email from livesport.tv saying they can't broadcast in UK anymore and I will get my refund!

Comment

Working...
                                X