Does Shojaei belong to TM, and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    Seems you failed to comprehend his post.
    He or me nor anyone else may not be in a position to effect any change. But that doesn't change the fact that shojaei IS under performing and it doesn't mean we should accept it and follow.
    These are two different things.:
    Btw, who said Khalatbari doesn't follow orders? CQ? When? Where?
    One could easily say the same to you. You have no choice but to accept the players chosen.

You are judging the inclusion of a player on to a 23 man roster based on your non-professional and quite frankly bias opinion.

That was reported about KB when he was cut for the WC roster. Jut goolge "chera KB" and i'm sure links will come up.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
      Yep, as attacking midfielder he has a terrible record (nevermind his many useless turnovers and unnecessary dribblings that result in dangerous counter attacks). But his fanboys will continue to say Quieroz approves this, that. Baba shayad quieroz aslan aghlesho az dast dade bashe, does that mean we should blindly follow the guy into $hit ? but what can you expect from people who approve every garbage player with a khareji name or plays in a khareji club.
      Cut this bullshit. You want to have a normal discussion? Learn how to respect people. You barely can stay on topic, you have not a single argument which is actually reasonable. You and Doctor Doom are two perfect examples of typical thinking in the black and white way. Like I said earlier, there is no point in discussing this Shojaei case with you since it's always extreme, there is no in-between. Fortunately you both are quite a nobody compared to Queiroz so your opinions doesn't make sense at the end of the day. Thank god, we have a professional coach like CQ in charge who actually can think rational.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
        Our opinions don't matter and Carlos knows best ok. This also goes to you and every other person thinking the same thing as well. Should I remind you guys that as well every time you express your opinions? We don't watch trainings and we are not in Carlos head nor do we have his coaching skills, but we should still be able to give our opinions. What fans think, especially when so many think the same, has more weight than you think. When ManUtd fans all think that Cleverley is useless even though the coach keeps him in the team for years, doesn't it have any meaning? No the coach knows best and if he keeps him in the team it means that he is good probably...
        No. But you should remind me if I ever take someones comments and extrapolate them to mean something ridiculous and non-nonsensical.

Having faith in the decisions of your national team manager is not something out of the ordinary and does not mean that you will follow them into "$hit". Is that something you agree with? Is it ok for someone to say that I have faith in CQ's decisions or is that an opinion that is not allowed?

I wouldn't compare clubs that have shareholders and need to make $$ with Iran. Nor would I compare any other NT with TM. I think it is safe to say that gov't entities in IR do not care about peoples' opinions.
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          Why would you think that about Nekou though bro? He has been solid for Iran in almost every game defensively and averaging 1 goal every 4 games offensively while playing mostly as a defensive midfielder!! Shojaie's barely averaging 1 goal every 10 games in his TM career with 1 goal and maybe 1 assist in the last 4 years!!!

That's a TERRIBLE record for an attacking midfielder, absolutely terrible. In fact, I'm struggling to think of any other TM attacking midfilder, midfielder or even defender whose scoring record in 4 years for TM was a terrible as this.

What difference does it make what he does in training Kiarash jaan even if he's training like Maradona, Pele, Ronaldo and Messi put together, when he's not producing anything in a real game?!

Other than the facts I mentioned above, there's a reason the guy was thrown out of 2nd division Spain and he's playing in relegation zone in Qatar when he most likely has EU residency and can play in any country he wants.
          Wow, you are so wrong. Masoud Shojaei has had offers from Greece and all 2nd division clubs of Spain were over him. Real Zaragoza, and also his old club Osasuna. The main reason why he left Spain was because of he was offered not so high wages. So he left to Qatar. Actually he was one of Las Palmas best players, the stats totally speak for themselves. I say, to some goddamn research before you bash Masoud Shojaei like always since it's so cool to do so. But in fact, many people are horribly wrong thinking Masoud got thrown out of Liga Adelante. For real?!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Cut this bullshit. You want to have a normal discussion? Learn how to respect people. You barely can stay on topic, you have not a single argument which is actually reasonable. You and Doctor Doom are two perfect examples of typical thinking in the black and white way. Like I said earlier, there is no point in discussing this Shojaei case with you since it's always extreme, there is no in-between. Fortunately you both are quite a nobody compared to Queiroz so your opinions doesn't make sense at the end of the day. Thank god, we have a professional coach like CQ in charge who actually can think rational.
            So... saying that he has a terrible goal scoring and assist record, which he does as a CAM player, is not a reasonable argument?
            What would be a reasonable argument, what should we judge him on?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              So... saying that he has a terrible goal scoring and assist record, which he does as a CAM player, is not a reasonable argument?
              What would be a reasonable argument, what should we judge him on?
              There are no official rules for a CAM to score a certain amount of goals to be classified as a good player or not.

Masoud Shojaei has never been a prolific goal scorer, it are his techniques and vision which are the most important and vital aspects. When it comes to TM he always brings experience with him what is seemingly important for CQ since he has been using him for quite a while now.

Comment

There are no official rules for a CAM to score a certain amount of goals to be classified as a good player or not.

Masoud Shojaei has never been a prolific goal scorer, it are his techniques and vision which are the most important and vital aspects. When it comes to TM he always brings experience with him what is seemingly important for CQ since he has been using him for quite a while now.
                a CAM player should be giving our striker most of his assists, and should contribute and have a major role in our attacks, which Shojaei does not. In no way. He was alright vs Argentina, although he gave away way too many fouls. He is very unstable emotionally, and people like to brag about his good game vs LEBANON..

Comment

Normal discussion with who ? with someone who says ''whatever CQ does i accept it''. ? Sounds like same mindset of IR when it is negotiating. hint : stubborness

Comment

Normal discussion with who ? with someone who says ''whatever CQ does i accept it''. ? Sounds like same mindset of IR when it is negotiating.
                    So I.R are actually educated? I think not. CQ is educated, your argument is quite invalid.

Comment

So I.R are actually educated? I think not. CQ is educated, your argument is quite invalid.
                      My younger compatriot. Throughout all your posts you give the impression that whatever CQ does it is automatically accepted by you. Your last posts regarding this issue confirms it.

I ask you, how can i have a normal discussion with you when you claim that ''whatever CQ does i accept it''. Then what is the point when i give my opinion (which contradicts that of CQ and you) when i know what your answer will be ?

Comment

BTW, Masoud's dribbling abilities is overrated IMO too, he is very good at dribbling, but he rarely gets anywhere with it, kind of reminds me of these kids everyone play with who act like Ronaldo and only dribble but fail to actually contribute in a positive way.
                        An example of Masoud actually getting somewhere with his dribbles is what he did vs Argentina, most of the time nowadays he just loses the ball.

Now note that I am someone who thinks that he should be benched, not cut out entirely.

Comment

My younger compatriot. Throughout all your posts you give the impression that whatever CQ does it is automatically accepted by you. Your last posts regarding this issue confirms it.

I ask you, how can i have a normal discussion with you when you claim that ''whatever CQ does i accept it''. Then what is the point when i give my opinion (which contradicts that of CQ and you) when i know what your answer will be ?
                          Yes. I accept everything what CQ does in TM since he still knows best considering he has had the team for almost 4 years now. He knows the players in and out, he works with them, trains with them, has talks with them, analyzes them. All these reasons are for me enough to believe in CQ's decision making.

Comment

kiarash, what are you saying bro? You often think in black and white and can not stay on topic. You say that Masoud is vital because of his vision and technical ability, but when was the last time he used any of those aspects for TM? And an even more important question is, out of all the games he has started in the past 3 years, how many times has he been a part of the goals we have scored? Few. We score mostly from set pieces because he isn't a good CAM. If one plays that position, you have to create goal scoring opportunities every game, he does not.

Comment

dropping a footballer of his technique and immense experience at a still relatively useful age would be an irrational and hasty move, especially considering we currently really dont have a fully polished, ready to go younger replacement..!!

I say it for a million time, His main Flaw is SLOW Decision making and sorta Slow all together movement on the pitch...!! He should never be used as STARTER vs Speedy/Physical or both opponents..!! it ALWAYS TAKES HIM TOO LONG TO FIND HIS FEET AND FACTOR IN SUCH GAMES..!!

He should be used as sub brought on in 2nd half against better opponents to do his thing vs tired legs and naturally slowed pace of play..!! He could still be a good Starting material vs some of slower, minnow (some of arab teams) opponents we face from time to time..!!
                              i suppose the main reason he keeps getting Starts from CQ is that he understands better his preferred system of play..? but i also expected a coach of CQ quality to also figure by now that this guy ALWAYS FKING STRUGGLES AGAINST FAST PACE OF PLAY AND BETTER/PHYSICAL OPPONENTS and began to apply to his strengths by saving him for shitt opponents and bring him off the bench vs better/faster ones..!! CQ's hard-headed insistence on starting this guy over and over reminds me of his earlier insistence to keep starting the hapless, struggling Karim Ansarifard up top..!

Comment

Yes. I accept everything what CQ does in TM since he still knows best considering he has had the team for almost 4 years now. He knows the players in and out, he works with them, trains with them, has talks with them, analyzes them. All these reasons are for me enough to believe in CQ's decision making.
                                Ok mate, that is your opinion. Since i am against some of CQ decision makings i can never have a fruitful discussion with you.

I am of the opinion that CQ is fooling the masses by inviting a ''pretty technical'' player from ''spain'' to TM. Either he is fooling or he is not that smart and educated as you say. In both cases it is enough to be alarmed and do something about it.

I dnt know how some of you can get convinced how rubbish a player really is. I mean, dribbling endlessly without results, useless dangerous turnovers, putting your team mates and your national team in danger by getting extremely childish red card, blind passings, lack of insight, lack of a true AM leadership (due to his age) and so on is apparently not enough to convince you guys.

Whatever mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X