Does Shojaei belong to TM, and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Masoud Shojaei belongs to TM. Why? Because I trust in CQ. He believes in him and CQ is a professional who has been very experienced in football for many years, who am I to say Shojaei sucks and CQ is wrong? I am just a fan.
    ALLAHO AKBAR KHOMEINI RAHBAR
    NEVER question higher authority!!

I'm just kidding with you Kiarash jan, this post isn't even meant to be taken seriously

Comment

Masoud Shojaei belongs to TM. Why? Because I trust in CQ. He believes in him and CQ is a professional who has been very experienced in football for many years, who am I to say Shojaei sucks and CQ is wrong? I am just a fan.
      You cant think independently ?

Comment

Re: Does Shojaei belong to TM, and why?

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
        Lol, che rabti dare....

I'm sure if all of us were at every practice and analyzed every match in depth, and then did that for 30+ years, we could think independently about the inclusion of a player onto a national team. Even then most managers still discuss things with their staff.

By the way, do you ever see physicians? Or do you just think independently?
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I can think independently. However I have faith in CQ as a coach and I believe that he knows whats best. He is a professional, he has been coaching many teams over all these years and has had Shojaei for a long time now. It's easy to say a player sucks from a fan perspective. Do you watch him at trainings? Do you work with Shojaei during trainings? Is he under your personal guidance? Do you analyze his performances during trainings? If so we will talk further.

Comment

But I think it is safe to say that CQ also knows that Shojaei sucks badly some games, there is a reason why he wanted to try a new player in that position and subbed him out, just like the Guinea friendly, he also knew that he had to take out Jabbari and Shojaei cause they were pretty bad. It's not like he was satisfied with his performance.. I guess there is something else that he sees in him that we don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              But I think it is safe to say that CQ also knows that Shojaei sucks badly some games, there is a reason why he wanted to try a new player in that position and subbed him out, just like the Guinea friendly, he also knew that he had to take out Jabbari and Shojaei cause they were pretty bad. It's not like he was satisfied with his performance.. I guess there is something else that he sees in him that we don't.
              I think in the Argentina game we saw some good things from him.

Maybe he does what CQ wants him to do. The problem is we just don't know what that is.

One of the problems mentioned about KB was that he wouldn't follow CQ's instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                Behrou Jan I could say the same thing about NN before the game but did you see what he did to South Korea? I guess CQ will us a combination of Young and epierienced players until he gets a new Young TM. A complete Young TM at this point won't be strong enough.
                Why would you think that about Nekou though bro? He has been solid for Iran in almost every game defensively and averaging 1 goal every 4 games offensively while playing mostly as a defensive midfielder!! Shojaie's barely averaging 1 goal every 10 games in his TM career with 1 goal and maybe 1 assist in the last 4 years!!!

That's a TERRIBLE record for an attacking midfielder, absolutely terrible. In fact, I'm struggling to think of any other TM attacking midfilder, midfielder or even defender whose scoring record in 4 years for TM was a terrible as this.

It's easy to say a player sucks from a fan perspective. Do you watch him at trainings? Do you work with Shojaei during trainings? Is he under your personal guidance? Do you analyze his performances during trainings? If so we will talk further.
                What difference does it make what he does in training Kiarash jaan even if he's training like Maradona, Pele, Ronaldo and Messi put together, when he's not producing anything in a real game?!

Other than the facts I mentioned above, there's a reason the guy was thrown out of 2nd division Spain and he's playing in relegation zone in Qatar when he most likely has EU residency and can play in any country he wants.

Comment

Maybe because God has given you your own brain and power of deduction. And maybe because you are at an age that you can deduce things, dissect issues and think rationally about things without the need to be spoon fed or told what's good and what's bad by others.
                  What do YOU think? Not what does X or Y want you to think.

This ''in training ....'' excuse that people bring up really is perplexing
                  In training shojaei may be 10 times Messi. He may be scoring 57 goals every session. He may be running circles around everyone ... twice. I don't care.
                  What matters is HOW HE PERFORMS IN THE MAIN MATCHES.
                  Here, he fails miserably as he has form the past 3+ years now

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    Why would you think that about Nekou though bro? He has been solid for Iran in almost every game defensively and averaging 1 goal every 4 games offensively while playing mostly as a defensive midfielder. Shojaie's barely averaging 1 goal every 10 games in his TM career with 1 goal and maybe 1 assist in the last 4 years!!!

That's a TERRIBLE record for an attacking midfielder, absolutely terrible. In fact, I'm struggling to think of any other TM attacking midfilder, midfielder or even defender whose record in 4 years was a terrible as this.
                    Yep, as attacking midfielder he has a terrible record (nevermind his many useless turnovers and unnecessary dribblings that result in dangerous counter attacks). But his fanboys will continue to say Quieroz approves this, that. Baba shayad quieroz aslan aghlesho az dast dade bashe, does that mean we should blindly follow the guy into $hit ? but what can you expect from people who approve every garbage player with a khareji name or plays in a khareji club.

Comment

Yep, as attacking midfielder he has a terrible record (nevermind his many useless turnovers and unnecessary dribblings that result in dangerous counter attacks). But his fanboys will continue to say Quieroz approves this, that. Baba shayad quieroz aslan aghlesho az dast dade bashe, does that mean we should blindly follow the guy into $hit ? but what can you expect from people who approve every garbage player with a khareji name or plays in a khareji club.
                      Well you kind of have to because your opinion doesn't mean anything. It has zero effect on what players CQ will use.

But feel free to continue to pretend that you know what is best.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                        Well you kind of have to because your opinion doesn't mean anything. It has zero effect on what players CQ will use.
                        Seems you failed to comprehend his post.
                        He or me nor anyone else may not be in a position to effect any change. But that doesn't change the fact that shojaei IS under performing and it doesn't mean we should accept it and follow.
                        These are two different things.:

Btw, who said Khalatbari doesn't follow orders? CQ? When? Where?

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post

Our opinions don't matter and Carlos knows best ok. This also goes to you and every other person thinking the same thing as well. Should I remind you guys that as well every time you express your opinions? We don't watch trainings and we are not in Carlos head nor do we have his coaching skills, but we should still be able to give our opinions. What fans think, especially when so many think the same, has more weight than you think. When ManUtd fans all think that Cleverley is useless even though the coach keeps him in the team for years, doesn't it have any meaning? No the coach knows best and if he keeps him in the team it means that he is good probably...

Comment

Absolutely not!!!!
                            I have not seen Masoud Shojaie have a good game for TM in years. Not only that but he routinely isnt ready for big games and on more than one occasion has cost TM with his red cards and lack of mental preparation.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
                              Absolutely not!!!!
                              I have not seen Masoud Shojaie have a good game for TM in years. Not only that but he routinely isnt ready for big games and on more than one occasion has cost TM with his red cards and lack of mental preparation.
                              .... you mean with his ''experience'' (ie; with so many years in Spain) , right?

Comment

What is the point of a forum if we can not discuss these issues?
                                Shojaei is not teammeli materiel in my opinion. He has not produced anything positive recently, and I would argue, that even against Argentina he was only ok. Go back, watch the game, and see if you think that he didnt turn over the ball as often as you originally thought. I admit, there was a time when he was good. He would cause some havoc, but still at the end of the day he was not a team player what so ever. He had so many chances to put away the other team i.e. korea, uae, but he took 4 or 5 too many touches, and it cost us. Now, if I did not think we have suitable replacements that one thing, but since we do, but they have not had the opportunity to play because of shojaei, I get a bit upset.
                                Shojaei is slow, has terrible decision making, and overall is hindering TM. When khalatbari is being pushed aside for the likes of shojaei, my mind just doesn't get it. The Asian Cup is perfect for a player like Khalatbari, who can use his pace, vision, and shooting capability to do something offensively. Oh, and by the way, even though KB is a short guy, he uses his head much more then masoud, and though he is skinny, he out muscles his opponents often (low center of gravity).

Comment

Working...
                                X