Steven Beitashour @ Vancouver Whitecaps | 2014-2015 - NEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    If Z Joon and Camran link their LinkedIn accounts, I will link mine. They won't do it, because they will know that people will see that their attitudes are a reflection of the fact they can't get laid. Guaranteed Z Joon hasn't been laid in a year (other than by Camran).

I'm going to assume Z Joon is overweight, big nose, dark skin, pock marks from acne, and unibrow.

Camran is short, girlfriend less (hence the pic of the hot girl he dreams of as his profile pic) and has a pot-belly, bad teeth, and just generally an ugly piece of shit.

Occupations: Z Joon = some shitty job that he hypes up (Manager! at KFC)
    Camran: getting a free education at a shitty Dutch or Swedish school.

I'm crazy, fine, but seriously. I want to compare lives with you both.

If you're afraid, PM me your face books or linked ins and I'll pm you mine. What can it hurt? I just want to be proven wrong. I also want you both to accept my add, so I know it's really you. I won't write anything on your walls.
    How did you figure all of that tho

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      I think it's time for the mods to start cleaning up PFDC..
      Lol, are you reporting me? Lol, I'd like to see what for? I said nothing worse than what you or Z Joon has said to me. Implying you're homo is the same low-blow as you implying I'm crazy. If you're reporting me, makes you kind of a hypocrite for insulting me for letting some random guy know that him cussing a person out wasn't right. I gues Me. High and Mighty Camran Khook strikes again.
      Please link your face books you cowards.
      I want to see those big schnozes and pimply cheeks! I'll PM you mine if you do the same. I want to build connections with you high and mighty boys to see if I can get a job as president in the future. Need to know Z Joon and Camran Khar if you wanna make it since they're so smart and accomplished.

2nd WARNING and ban to follow!

Comment

Comment

If Z Joon and Camran link their LinkedIn accounts, I will link mine. They won't do it, because they will know that people will see that their attitudes are a reflection of the fact they can't get laid. Guaranteed Z Joon hasn't been laid in a year (other than by Camran).
          I'm going to assume Z Joon is overweight, big nose, dark skin, pock marks from acne, and unibrow.
          Camran is short, girlfriend less (hence the pic of the hot girl he dreams of as his profile pic) and has a pot-belly, bad teeth, and just generally an ugly piece of shit.
          Occupations: Z Joon = some shitty job that he hypes up (Manager! at KFC)
          Camran: getting a free education at a shitty Dutch or Swedish school.
          I'm crazy, fine, but seriously. I want to compare lives with you both.
          If you're afraid, PM me your face books or linked ins and I'll pm you mine. What can it hurt? I just want to be proven wrong. I also want you both to accept my add, so I know it's really you. I won't write anything on your walls.
          I suggest both side send me your facebook address and I will judge who is more handsome. This way your privacy will be kept.
          If not you can send your facebook address to Webmaster or someone like him to judge.
          Now let's begin the first Male beauty contest of PFDC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_Oby_4bEoo
          (its so gay my eyes are aching now)

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            I suggest both side send me your facebook address and I will judge who is more handsome. This way your privacy will be kept.

If not you can send your facebook address to Webmaster or someone like him to judge.

Now let's begin the first Male beauty contest of PFDC.
            I am fabulous, nobody will beat me. I am ready to do some party bazi for a higher grade too

Comment

*** edited ***

and third warning!That's enough!
              Ban to follow!

Comment

I have seen people like Camran in real life. Truly sad. Most end up not making it to age 25.
                I'm gonna beat the odds!!

Comment

I think the reason beitashour doesnt get invited is because he said in an interview a while back that he doesnt like ghormeh sabzi.

Comment

Originally posted by ammenane View Post
                    I think the reason beitashour doesnt get invited is because he said in an interview a while back that he doesnt like ghormeh sabzi.
                    Quality first post mate

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      Quality first post mate
                      LOOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11
                        I tried to message this to you, but your inbox is full, so I thought I'd post it here.

It is funny that I was nothing but nice to you in the past. I would defend you anytime Z Joon and Camran ganged up on you with their stupid bashing of Hasegawa and whatnot.

And when they're ganging up on me, you're making a joke of my posts to help them insult me. I guess it feels good to join the bullies for once to get your revenge on those who mistreated you in the past. It's a shame it has to be on the guy that basically supported you anytime people would gang up on you.

Thanks for that.

A true Iranian backstabber. Ask me what I can do for you today, add me on facebook, send me PM's and be all nice when I'm defending you daily against clipsport, Z Joon, and Camran, then turn around and make jokes to try to insult my intelligence when they have set their sights on me. Two-Face at its finest.
                        Afat my friend please relax. Life is to good for these discussions. But i dont mind them tho.

Comment

^ Haminike amene mige doroste. Bikhial baba sakht nagir. alan sakte mikoni ro daste khanevadat mimoni khob. Bully is for middle school/high school, in a society specially online it is just meaningless. Chill out and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ammenane View Post
                            Afat my friend please relax. Life is to good for these discussions. But i dont mind them tho.
                            I appreciate your comment ammenane. It's just difficult to deal with these guys sometimes. I believe they get some sick enjoyment by poking and prodding me to start these arguments. Like I said, if you go back and read my first post, I was not even talking to either of these two.

The last 10 arguments I've had on this forum have been with these two, Persian Legion, and Doctor Doom. Luckily, Doom went to Alaska or whatever and stopped posting, but these three guys are always in my business.

If anyone thinks I'm so crazy wanting to fight, please find me the last time I went into a thread called someone out with some douchey remark and started a fight. You can't find it. These cronies just come in here and try to start a fight with me. I told Camran in the past to stop responding to my posts, and he said he would. Shows how much self-control he has.

This was in mid-July:

http://imgur.com/FxmNt9f

Just a little over 3 months ago. Camran, can't you hold yourself back? Isn't insanity doing the same thing over and over and hoping for a different result. You know your douchey remarks lead to these dumb arguments, why do you still do them? Be the bigger man, if that's what you attest to being.

Comment

Afat my friend, ignore their posts and they will stop. I dont mind if you dont tho. This forum has been a little boring for a while.
                              Attached Files

Comment

lol internet thugs going at it. who in the hell posts demands to see another members linkedin profile to prove that he has a higher status? i can promise you that there are members on this board who are 10x as successful, handsome (these appear to be the things that matter to you) etc than you, and i can also promise that they'd never stoop to the level of asking for e-credentials.

Comment

Working...
                                X