Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to the Roda JC game guys, the most crucial league match for promotion! Thanks to NEC is OK for making this possible again!

Come on Enesie

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Didn't Rubin Kazan tied some bottom IPL team lately? IPL isn't bad as we think. I first thought they weren't that good, but now I am convinced that IPL definitely has potential and people should stop hating on our league bartar.
      PP only lost 1/2 against Bayern some years ago.We cannot draw conclusion just after 1 friendly match.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        You are exagerating a lot. Ok IPL isn't that garbage but Top IPL would play the botton part of the table in EPL (without being ridiculous though). Maybe they would be a little bit higher in Eredivisie and Serie A.

Wasnt that too much sarcasm my friend?
        And trust me, every single IPL team in EPL would relegate to Championship as last team immediately. Mage shahre herte as they say in Farsi

Comment

The stronger teams in IPL are defnitely not poor, what makes our league poor is the inconsistency of the stadiums, the inconsistency of contracts and team compositions, and the inconsistencies and poor providing of proper coaches and facilities. We do not lack talent and talent pools, thats obvious, and we saw how strong foolad was when they won the championship and kicked ass in ACL, or sepahan team with cesar januario and all of its good defenders. I would say the top 5/6 ipl teams could be competative somewhere like portuguese scottish maybe greek leagues. If our players are fit like CQ makes them obviously we have seen great things from players produced by IPL. Its just a shame how poor the tactical side of our league is.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Well, ACL is a good example for judging our league's quality. We have not won that competition for 23 years, and on average we have a team in the top 4 every 3/4 years lately. So IMO our league is not even top 5 in Asia, let alone comparing it to the leagues in Europe.

Comment

Ive said it here one time before but people dont like to hear such things
              There are few teams in German Regionalliga (4th division) that could give a headache to few of our IPL teams..
              All in all, IPL is not better than Bundesliga3 or English League one.

Comment

Can we keep this thread about Jahanbakhsh?

Comment

ARJ's goal against Achilles (the penalty) for the people who have not seen it.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/%DA%...C%D9%84%D8%B3/

btw, a bit unrelated, but a dutch lady, "floortje dessing" is in Iran right now, filming a travel show. She is tweeting about Iran. She seems to be famous, so yeah, check her twitter out

https://twitter.com/floortjedessing

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                    ARJ's goal against Achilles (the penalty) for the people who have not seen it.
                    http://video.varzesh3.com/video/%DA%...C%D9%84%D8%B3/
                    btw, a bit unrelated, but a dutch lady, "floortje dessing" is in Iran right now, filming a travel show. She is tweeting about Iran. She seems to be famous, so yeah, check her twitter out
                    https://twitter.com/floortjedessing
                    She has been to Iran before, she seems to like it.

Comment

N.E.C. - Roda JC Kerkrade
                      Friday, February 27, 2015
                      Kickoff: 20:00 CET

On Friday: live tv N.E.C. - Roda JC on Fox Sports NL channel 5 !!!
                      Match is sold out!

http://www.sbs6.nl/programmas/jupiler-league/videos/PJkAD3fPhdj6/jupiler-league-23-feberuari-2015
                      For the fans of Agil Etemadi: Fortuna Sittard vs Almere City is shown as of 27:30.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh wants the Eredivisie in anyway, with or without NEC

Alireza Jahanbakhsh showed last season that he can be a Worthy Eredivisie player. The striker also insists on making the step up after this season; preferably hand in hand with employer NEC.

"That's why we want against Roda JC also three points," Jahanbakhsh looks ahead to the clash in the Jupiler League this weekend, in Nijmegen. "Then we make ourselves much easier and we play the next few weeks with a lot less pressure. And then we can five or six weeks before the end of the season are already champions." "The whole club and the fans deserve it, especially after that terrible relegation last season. We also show that we belong in the league. Or I will be taking? I have a contract, but you never know what the future will bring, "concluded the 21-year-old Iranian who This season eleven goals made ​​in competitions."

Lees verder: http://www.soccernews.nl/news/304423...#ixzz3SmjgisIw

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

^ He is clearly indirectly suggesting a move to a better Eredivisie team next season, but he says he prefers NEC purely because he knows very well how to professionally talk with the media.

Comment

Originally posted by N.E.C. is ok View Post
                            For the fans of Agil Etemadi: Fortuna Sittard vs Almere City is shown as of 27:30.

Comment

the kid is playing good,i know people want to say dutch 2 division is bad, bt he showed himself in first division also, he scored 10goals like 11 assist that is really really good stats

Comment

Originally posted by N.E.C. is ok View Post
                                According to his twitter he's been playing for Almere City rather regularly if I'm not mistaken, and they are 9th. I hope he keeps improving, thankfully he left Iran and went back to Holland.
                                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                                X