This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
    Well, Ferrari hasn't played Han Solo and Indiana Jones, so I know what I would prefer. :bs:
    lool that was epic.
    In no way Norwich should be considered as an option for Alireza.
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

If he does end up in england, it will be interesting to see how english commentators are going to try to pronounce his name. I think dutch commentators did a very decent job of saying his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
        You can't give up IRanian passport.
        Also a very unlikely scenario,
        Beside all the rumours only 2 offers are legit so far.
        Hope he stays at NEC one more season. The gap between Eredivisie and 2nd league is huge imo.
        two good offers, you dont need 10 bad offeres, two good teams, celtic is good, norwich is in epl now. I think he can even be in better team than nec in holland

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
          If he does end up in england, it will be interesting to see how english commentators are going to try to pronounce his name. I think dutch commentators did a very decent job of saying his name.
          Are baba, Alireza Yahanbax

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Are baba, Alireza Yahanbax
            Haha, I know. To be fair, I don't think there is a "J" sound in dutch. I could totally be wrong though. Also, I don't expect any non-Iranian to be able to pronounce the "Kh" sound. So, we should give them a pass.

Comment

Norwich fan on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                lool that was epic.
                In no way Norwich should be considered as an option for Alireza.
                Neither is staying at NEC.

A 21 year old player needs to think about his development especially at a club who could relegate like NEC.

Staying loyal to a club is something you do when you are past your prime bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

A 21 year old player needs to think about his development especially at a club who could relegate like NEC.

He may end up in NEC anyway, due to his surgery. (thanx to dumbo trio Mayeli kodan/Kashani/Goodarzi)

Comment

Not necessearly, but the case with most 'known' loyal players in totally different, most of them start at top clubs, it is not that hard to stay loyal, you can't however stay loyal and expect to reach the top when the club you're loyal to is a lowertable team in not the best league either.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      Not necessearly, but the case with most 'known' loyal players in totally different, most of them start at top clubs, it is not that hard to stay loyal, you can't however stay loyal and expect to reach the top when the club you're loyal to is a lowertable team in not the best league either.
                      Gol gofti, that was my point as well

Comment

Janabakhsh, being an Iranian player and with all the strings attached...may never reach such a prime again (i.e., player of the year, age wise, international experience)...he is at a critical stage in his career...staying at NEC 1 extra year can't boost his value...he has to move, but to where is the question.
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...r-window-clubs

Norwich City
                          Top targets

May end up with Craig Noone (Cardiff)

Transfer kittyAlready signed Graham Dorrans (loan from West Brom made permanent)

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                            Haha, I know. To be fair, I don't think there is a "J" sound in dutch. I could totally be wrong though. Also, I don't expect any non-Iranian to be able to pronounce the "Kh" sound. So, we should give them a pass.
                            If there is one country that can prononce the kh of JahanbaKHsh, it is the dutch! G = kh in their language and the latter sounds like khkhkhkhkh

Comment

so it seems to be Norwich. not bad. lets just hope he doesnt become a Dejagah.

Comment

5 milion for Jahanbakhsh?

NEC can get themselves singly handily out of their debts and buy decent players with that transfer sum.

Rest assured that it's now up to Jahanbakhsh to accept the Norwich offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X