This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
    Absolutely none whatsoever. In fact, it'd be akin to playing with 10 men instead of 11. Jahanbakhsh is a fast technical attacking winger with ZERO defensive utility. He has no place in CQ's park the bus and bekesh ziresh "stratagem."
    do you watch AJ play? Aj is a really good teckler, especially slide tackler. No offense its jut that when everyone judges him for not playing many TM games so far it bothers me when they blaim his defensive qualities because hr definetly has them.
    https://youtu.be/Tg3ZCXLkx70

Comment

I don't understand why many people here are against an Anderlecht move. If no top Eredivisie side wants him, this club would be far better than Celtic and Norwich. They play Champions league every season. Belgian league is more or less at the same level than Eredivisie. Both country (Holland and Belgium are close, with the same language too).

Comment

Ali visited a dedicated NEC fan in hosptial

Comment

with his parents

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            Ali visited a dedicated NEC fan in hosptial

that great, i am sure he will go far in europe and make one of the big european teams, in the next 4-5 years, the last one was alo karimi, we need another one badly

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              I don't understand why many people here are against an Anderlecht move. If no top Eredivisie side wants him, this club would be far better than Celtic and Norwich. They play Champions league every season. Belgian league is more or less at the same level than Eredivisie. Both country (Holland and Belgium are close, with the same language too).
              I should partly correct you. A big part of Belgium speaks French. And the majority of the francophone population can't or don't want to speak Dutch. Anderlecht is from Brussels and although it is in Flanders, French is more common in Brussels. He will have to learn French. Genk, Gent and Brugge would be better than Anderlecht, as he probably won't need to learn French, although there still will be some cultural differences.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                I should partly correct you. A big part of Belgium speaks French. And the majority of the francophone population can't or don't want to speak Dutch. Anderlecht is from Brussels and although it is in Flanders, French is more common in Brussels. He will have to learn French. Genk, Gent and Brugge would be better than Anderlecht, as he probably won't need to learn French, although there still will be some cultural differences.
                Yeah i know but it is doable (he learnt dutch while coming straight from iran). And he could do well with dutch and english at the beginning

Other option is to remain in holland and apply for the passport (dont know how long he should stay there to get it)

Comment

Yeah i know but it is doable (he learnt dutch while coming straight from iran). And he could do well with dutch and english at the beginning

Other option is to remain in holland and apply for the passport (dont know how long he should stay there to get it)
                  Get a dutch wife and it will be processed very soon. I would have done that if I had a good Dutch gf and was in his shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
                    do you watch AJ play? Aj is a really good teckler, especially slide tackler. No offense its jut that when everyone judges him for not playing many TM games so far it bothers me when they blaim his defensive qualities because hr definetly has them.
                    https://youtu.be/Tg3ZCXLkx70
                    I'm not bashing ARJ, I'm simply stating facts. He's useless for TM under CQ's uber defensive tactics. He also had the turn over that directly lead to Iraq's 2nd goal in Asian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
                      no one talked about AJ going to france (PSG). The members above were talking about Di Maria's possible move to PSG from Man U. I believe I heard a similar rumor in which PSG would offer Van der wiel in exchange for Di maria. But AJ has NO offer from French league teams, as far as any reliable source knows.
                      Fair enough, but my comment was in general...as part of the discussion of where ARJ should go if not in Holland (i.e., in reference to Celtic and Norwich rumoured offers). I wouldn't mind seeing ARJ in France over say Belgium, or even Holland...although not at PSG because he would be up against stiff competition. I think ARJ to France is actually more sensible than seeing him in the EPL...
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
                        I'm not bashing ARJ, I'm simply stating facts. He's useless for TM under CQ's uber defensive tactics. He also had the turn over that directly lead to Iraq's 2nd goal in Asian Cup.
                        we are not uber defensive. We are good at defense. Dejagah and Masoud and to an extent hajsafi aren't good at defense yet they are in the system. We became a defensive teams because a majority of our good players happen to be best at defense. We will become a better attacking team in the future as a lot of our upcoming and promising youngsters are going to be best at offense and therefore a majority of the team will be be better. Attackers. When AJ and Azmoun (hopefully) will be on the best teams in the world, CQ will have to change his system around these 2 players. But even in our current system Aj is suitable for our system as he is just as good as Dejagah and other wingers in defense if not better.

Comment

The Netherlands don't accept double passports, unless you can't give up your other passport. Don't know if you can give up your Iranian passport? And don't know if that would be a problem for him playing for Iran.

Anyway, he should live here for 5 years. So he still has to wait three years, but I don't think he will play in the Netherlands for the next three years.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                            The Netherlands don't accept double passports, unless you can't give up your other passport. Don't know if you can give up your Iranian passport? And don't know if that would be a problem for him playing for Iran.

Anyway, he should live here for 5 years. So he still has to wait three years, but I don't think he will play in the Netherlands for the next three years.
                            You can't give up IRanian passport.
                            Also a very unlikely scenario,
                            Beside all the rumours only 2 offers are legit so far.
                            Hope he stays at NEC one more season. The gap between Eredivisie and 2nd league is huge imo.
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I really hope he goes to Norwich if those rumors are true. The EPL and Eredivise is like compared a Ferrari to a Ford

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                I really hope he goes to Norwich if those rumors are true. The EPL and Eredivise is like compared a Ferrari to a Ford
                                Well, Ferrari hasn't played Han Solo and Indiana Jones, so I know what I would prefer. :bs:

Comment

Working...
                                X