• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wohooo 5 year contract with AZ damn! Theyhave a talented team

Comment

Cant wait for NEC vs AZ game

Comment

So wasnt nec supposed to find an Iranian replacement when Jahanbaksh leaves?

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
            Indeed: Massive thanks to NEC and all their fans - especially our own N.E.C. is ok and Gijscoman! You are pure class and I am happy I had the opportunity to meet you personally, as TRUE fans like you 2 are rare these days. You guys made it possible for our talent Jahanbakhsh to go that far at the time even many Iranians didn’t know him. This is something we will never forget! Hopefully JB will make himself known at international stage and come back to NEC one day. Until then all the best to you and your club!

PS: we have many talents like JB in our league, feel free to take whoever you want
            Masoud Shojaei Kojaei?

Comment

I just hope NEC doesn't get relegated. Love this team!
              sigpic

Comment

This is so amazing. See our expectations had dropped so low that this is a wonderful news and surprise. Thanks for the updates nec fans

Comment

I'll always be an NEC fan

Comment

NEC for life.

Comment

Thank you Alireza !!

sigpic

Comment

Thank you NEC, Good luck and Good bye. We had good memories with you! Hello to new horizons!

Comment

what was the transfer fee?

Comment

Are there an AZ_is_ok and an AZ Gijscoman for our community?

Comment

Thanks NEC, much respect to a great and passionate club.

Comment

Although I'm from Amsterdam I never liked Ajax and having lived in Holland for more than 20 years I was never a fan of a particular Dutch team until now. I'm proud to call myself a NEC fan from now on.

No matter what happens with Alireza in Alkmaar, NEC will for always have a special place in me heart!

Thank you to this great club and its amazing fans. A special thank you of course goes out to our dear members NEC is ok and Gijscoman! Hope you guys stick around. You are valuable members of this community, no matter where Alireza plays!
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X