Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      He can't grow a full beard

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Is that a full beard? man he does not have the iranian genes

This is a full beard

The same beard these guys had

The iranian beard!

Btw you know that i aint being really serious about this beard thing right? I'm just messing around

Comment

Omroep Gelderland is now saying that JB will probably go to AZ. NEC and AZ have been negotiating for weeks, but after a lot of difficulties it's almost done.
          OG can usually be trusted more than two people on the NEC forum, who tell a vague story about a Spanish club. If all the stories on the NEC forum were true, Messi would have probably been playing for NEC.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
            Omroep Gelderland is now saying that JB will probably go to AZ. NEC and AZ have been negotiating for weeks, but after a lot of difficulties it's almost done.
            OG can usually be trusted more than two people on the NEC forum, who tell a vague story about a Spanish club. If all the stories on the NEC forum were true, Messi would have probably been playing for NEC.
            I hope this happens. Tankovic is a solid striker if Jahanbakhs can deliver the assists he did at NEC they might go for the league this year!

Comment

AZ are selling Aron Johannsson (striker) to Werder Bremen according to Bild, so money shouldn't be a problem for AZ. A shame that they didn't get to play together, it would have been a really awesome attack.

Comment

Originally posted by siz View Post
                AZ are selling Aron Johannsson (striker) to Werder Bremen according to Bild, so money shouldn't be a problem for AZ. A shame that they didn't get to play together, it would have been a really awesome attack.
                I believe Jahanbakhs Feat Tankovic might work.

Comment

I hate AZ !!!

AZ and N.E.C. have reached an agreement and Alireza agreed personal terms. He will sign for five years at AZ.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by N.E.C. is ok View Post
                    I hate AZ !!!

AZ and N.E.C. have reached an agreement and Alireza agreed personal terms. He will sign for five years at AZ.
                    Dayumnnnnn

Comment

Well then if its done then the next game is against a turkish team but Jahanbakhs can't play cause he aint signed up for the Qualification so i guess he will make his debut in the league

Europa League Qual - 3rd Round

6:00pm Thursday 6th August
                      Ataturk Olympic Stadium

Comment

Good stuff! Finally! Although I'm sad to see him leave NEC and I will miss Gimscojen and NEC is okay on this board!
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                          Good stuff! Finally! Although I'm sad to see him leave NEC and I will miss Gimscojen and NEC is okay on this board!
                          I dont think they will leave i think they will keep on following Alireza, He kinda wins peoples hearts now doesn't he

Comment

Well, it's sad to see him leaving, but the thought that he would stay maybe wasn't very realistic. I just hope that he will do great there and will leave AZ soon to go to an even bigger club. And that he in the end of his carreer will come back to NEC. Anyway, I'm happy and proud that such a great player has played for our club.

And congratulations to you all! AZ is probably the best club in the Netherlands he could go to. Their style of football suits him, they play in the Europa League, he will be a starter, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                              Well, it's sad to see him leaving, but the thought that he would stay maybe wasn't very realistic. I just hope that he will do great there and will leave AZ soon to go to an even bigger club. And that he in the end of his carreer will come back to NEC. Anyway, I'm happy and proud that such a great player has played for our club.

And congratulations to you all! AZ is probably the best club in the Netherlands he could go to. Their style of football suits him, they play in the Europa League, he will be a starter, etc.
                              I know how you feel man, I'm still waiting for the return of Zlatan to AC Milan. hopefully one day at the end of his career he will return to NEC a team that loves him!

Comment

It's a shame that we won't be seeing NEC is OK and Gijscoman as often anymore!! Two great members who obviously have a lot of experience with forums like this.

Hopelijk mogen we nog altijd genieten van jullie leuke posts, al is het in de int. Forum!

Comment

Working...
                                X