Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A win against Roda, and NEC's promotion to Eredivisie is practically sealed.

Comment

It's match day again! Game is sold out.

I'm going to travel 130 km with the train to Nijmegen just in support of NEC and Alireza. More and more I am liking this club, I hope they secure promotion to the Eredivisie tomorrow.

I am now trying to figure out why I can't take decent pictures with Tapatalk, if I fix that I will keep you updated with pictures as much as I can. If not, I will wait before I come home and upload them.

Hope to see JB shortly before the match, maybe I can wish him luck for this huge game!

Comment

a win and nec are back this year they are back because of alireza he has helped them alot, i am sure they wanna keep him,he has been one of thier best signings

Comment

Not Live Streaming even for this high profile match- The clash of Titans to decide NEC earlier than scheduled fate.

In his latest interview JB said you never know! I guess he has paid his deeds to club and fans!

Hope he is off to a top league team in Holland or EPL. JB is one player I feel confident that with his physics and pace is suitable for EPL, not most Iranians are...........
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
            Not Live Streaming even for this high profile match- The clash of Titans to decide NEC earlier than scheduled fate.

In his latest interview JB said you never know! I guess he has paid his deeds to club and fans!

Hope he is off to a top league team in Holland or EPL. JB is one player I feel confident that with his physics and pace is suitable for EPL, not most Iranians are...........
            The game will be broadcasted live on Fox Sports

Comment

I am on my way to Nijmegen, just passed their rivals Arnhem

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Hope you have a top Phone, will be looking forward to some Youtube Clips!

ps- driving and posting on PFDC?? Very impressive K
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                  Hope you have a top Phone, will be looking forward to some Youtube Clips!

ps- driving and posting on PFDC?? Very impressive K
                  Haha I am with the train, infrastructure is good in The Netherlands, in 2 hours distance from my place you can be near to the borders of Germany where Nijmegen is located

Comment

I know the game is in about 2 hours hours ! But if anyone could post links to the game , it be amazing ! Thanks

Comment

Wait if they win are they champions and will they promote today?!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Please, place a bomb somewhere near the stadium of Vitesse.
                        Anyway, have fun!

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                        I know the game is in about 2 hours hours ! But if anyone could post links to the game , it be amazing ! Thanks
                        Not yet, but there will be a stream on this site: http://www.onsball.com/

Comment

There are also streams from Jan Doodool

www.janlul.com

2 hours before the match starts! Gates are open within one hour. Now let's find some place to eat

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
                            Wait if they win are they champions and will they promote today?!
                            Not yet, but if they win, the difference will be 17 points with only 11 games left. So it basically would mean that N.E.C. is champion, although they aren't officially.

Comment

have fun Kiarash. I'm really envious of you guys. Good luck to NEC!

btw, Nijmegen is really close to germany. I had no idea. Essen and Dusseldorf are like next door, it's incredible. That's why I love europe, all the major cities are so close to each other.

Comment

Ready to make these Roda fans cry

Comment

Working...
                                X