X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    wtf ali put on a jacket its freeezing! damnit

this is what I was thinking as well, it's damn cold in The Netherlands..I can't be outside for longer than 5 minutes without a jacket. lol

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/595256

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
        A tall, lanky striker with speed and skill, Jahanbakhsh will be hoping help his nation win their first Asian Cup since 1976."
        Tall? how tall is ARJ?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Tall? how tall is ARJ?
          Pretty average, right around 6 ft. Not sure why the word tall is used!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Since i met him twice i can say that he ain't tall at all. I am taller than him and i am only 183 cm.
            Actually i think we talked about that when we were in Neijmegen with the group of PFDC that Alireza isn't really tall lol.
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

lamasab ajab goali zad min 3:10
              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Out of everyone at TM including staff members, it's AJ that I want to take a photo with because I think he might well be something huge in the world of football one day.

Ali karimi is a close second. Would love a photo with the legend himself.

Hopefully they will be kind enough to take the time to take photos with fans.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  Out of everyone at TM including staff members, it's AJ that I want to take a photo with because I think he might well be something huge in the world of football one day.

Ali karimi is a close second. Would love a photo with the legend himself.

Hopefully they will be kind enough to take the time to take photos with fans.
                  From what I have seen in Austria, it will be a bit difficult for you to take a pic the day before a game as they seem to be in hurry to go their "pre-game-meeting". Try to visit them during a practice session after the Iraq game, that would be ideal IMO, and don't worry they are the friendliest and kindest athletes I have ever met, even if they are in hurry.

Comment

"Star player Jahanbakhsh temporarily away at NEC
                    NIJMEGEN - NEC shall provisionally set without Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

Iranian star player has left for Tehran. "Then I'm only a few days with my family. And I want to register for the training camp of the national team. We practice at first against Palestine and on January 1 we travel to Australia for the Asian Cup."

Iran begins in a group with Bahrain, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates. If the country manages to come through that pool, NEC Jahanbakhsh need longer miss. The final is on 31 February "Everyone expected in Iran and Asia that we are going to do very well, also by our performance in the World Cup. It is a very important event for our country and we want to get very far, but the competition is strong. We have a new coach and many new young players. For me it is great to play a big tournament again after the World Cup. After the tournament I come back to NEC. ""

Video: http://content.omroep.nl/omroepgelde...eg_bij_NEC.mp4

http://www.omroepgelderland.nl/web/n...htm#.VJhubbALs

Comment

^away to international duty till 31st of Feb ...!?
                      & here i thought there were only 28days in feb..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        Must be a typo, I think they meant Jan 31st in the case Iran makes the final.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          & here i thought there were only 28days in feb..!
                          post asian cup champions celebration

Comment

NEC-Star Jahanbakhsh is not expecting any transfer

19 december 2014 - Thanks to his excellent performances in the Dutch Jupiler League and his exceptional performances with Iran, several clubs in Europe are interested in signing him. Alireza Jahanbakhsh is an interesting prospect for every club. However, Jahanbakhsh thinks he is not going to switch club during the next transfer window.

Jahanbakhsh will be in action for Iran during the Asian Cup next month and he is expecting to be a part of NEC after he is back. ''I want to become champion with NEC, I don't think I will leave in the winter. I am very happy in Nijmegen, I have talked about the case with my trainer and I want to stay to help NEC back to the Eredivisie.''

21-year old Jahanbakhsh has scored 7 goals and gave 11 assists out of 18 matches.

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws...mpioen-worden/

Comment

What a smart player he is.. So happy for him...

Comment

I thought I should post this here too

http://inbedwithmaradona.com/100-201...za-jahanbakhsh

Part of the article : "."

Comment

Working...
                                X