• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This means:
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh to Padideh Mashhad

Comment

^or just chaaploosi ..!??
      Post a pic with a hottie behejaab fan, then balance it out with this religious post ..!
      Keep both types of domestic fans of his social media happy ..!
      Also make the mulahs in the background of our football proud. Make sure he doesn't fall outa favor with the establishment ..!

Ps
      This video coulda been taken any day...! Not sure if it's actually recent & thus Indicitive of his current whereabouts

Comment

^that is also a typical interpretation.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          ^or just chaaploosi ..!??
          Post a pic with a hottie behejaab fan, then balance it out with this religious post ..!
          Keep both types of domestic fans of his social media happy ..!
          Also make the mulahs in the background of our football proud. Make sure he doesn't fall outa favor with the establishment ..!

Ps
          This video coulda been taken any day...! Not sure if it's actually recent & thus Indicitive of his current whereabouts
          That girl in the pic wasn't hot at all. I saw twice as hotter girls when I was in California @ Long Beach during vacation..

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            That girl in the pic wasn't hot at all. I saw twice as hotter girls when I was in California @ Long Beach during vacation..
            jeez, she wasnt ugly for sure..!! i thought she was pretty cute, in a jail-bait sorta way..!!

hala ageh bede, shoma nemikonid..!!?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              ^JB loves Holland or maybe Holland loves JB!
              Miss.Allayahri is a crazy one aint she? BTW, unless that is ARJ wife, couldn't that photo get in him some trouble with the conservatives in Iran?
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                jeez, she wasnt ugly for sure..!! i thought she was pretty cute, in a jail-bait sorta way..!!

hala ageh bede, shoma nemikonid..!!?? lol
                That's another story haha

I still think Jahanbakhsh will stay at NEC unfortunately.

Price tag is too high for a Jupiler League player and Dutch top-clubs are more into washed and hyped up EU / African / South-American players who are cheap to pick up.

If he stays with NEC then I only hope that he tears up their asses to prove they should have bought him.

NEC fans on their forum are now brailing that Jahanbakhsh is just average because only Brighton wanted him, bla bla blah...unbelievable. A player who saved them from relegation and has been their best for over the past two years is not worth shit for them.

We'll see what happens

Comment

Long Beach?! You stayed in CA and the hottest girls you saw were @ Long Beach? That's the first time I hear this.

Comment

That's another story haha

I still think Jahanbakhsh will stay at NEC unfortunately.

Price tag is too high for a Jupiler League player and Dutch top-clubs are more into washed and hyped up EU / African / South-American players who are cheap to pick up.

If he stays with NEC then I only hope that he tears up their asses to prove they should have bought him.

NEC fans on their forum are now brailing that Jahanbakhsh is just average because only Brighton wanted him, bla bla blah...unbelievable. A player who saved them from relegation and has been their best for over the past two years is not worth shit for them.

We'll see what happens
                    NEC fans know he is leaving the team and the new coach and NEC owner started talking shit about him after he rejected their fat contract with Brighton. This causes trouble for the team and fans know no one above the team. Simple as that. It is cruel but it is real.

Comment

I had a good flag at the last few pages. From the Irani insta comments to the girl's fan selfie with JB to Bakkali being Baghali to the dutch member.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

LOL you missed the top comment on that Instagram post

صفحه خود دخترس؟اه اه اه چقدر رم ایکبیریه قیافش تو همه عکساش شبیه بز افتاد
                        Finglish: Safhe khode dokhtaras? Ah ah ah cheghadram ikbirie ghiafash, tu har aks shabie boz oftade

Iranians......
                        Last edited by 04041374; 06-25-2015, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          LOL you missed the top comment on that Instagram post

Finglish: Safhe khode dokhtaras? Ah ah ah cheghadram ikbirie ghiafash, tu har aks shabie boz oftade

Iranians......
                          this new generation is so jelousy and hate towards others. This is why i dont hang out with iranians anymore. Most of the people my age act like this to, to some extent.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            this new generation is so jelousy and hate towards others. This is why i dont hang out with iranians anymore. Most of the people my age act like this to, to some extent.
                            same here!!! same goes for people generally in middle east.

PS before captain smarty pants appears...I'm not trying to generalize, this is just based on my experiences.

Comment

he is just taking a pic with a fan that all, and she is not even iranian

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                                same here!!! same goes for people generally in middle east.

PS before captain smarty pants appears...I'm not trying to generalize, this is just based on my experiences.
                                Well rappers usually rap about what society looks like and iranian rap is all about backstabbing, using others for their own gain, and sex. So yeah rest my case.

Comment

Working...
                                X