X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Alireeeeeysa Yahanbaxx!!
    I'm perfectly fine by just calling him Emam Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      I'm perfectly fine by just calling him Emam Ali.
      or mammad nobari haha

Comment

farhad.jpg

Comment

^
          I find it quite funny
          but who is Abbas Masoumi?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            ^
            I find it quite funny
            but who is Abbas Masoumi?
            I think you already know about Farhad Majidi not knowing who Jahanbaksh is when Adel asked him.
            Abbas Masoumi is a character in the Iranian series "Paytakht", in which the old guy who had alzheimer only remembered his name, and whoever he saw he would say "Abbas Masooooooumieh?"

Here is a video of it: http://www.aparat.com/v/RUigv/%D8%B9...B9%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

One of the highest honours for any Iranian player ever. Congrats

Comment

Kudos to this young, bright, ambitious and talented guy All the best wishes for him in the future.
                sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                >-----------------<
                Marg bar dictator
                >-----------------<

Comment

Alireza just made his official Instagram page.
                  https://instagram.com/alirezajb_official/

Comment

Wow this is amazing. This definitely raised his market value. Another reason to have been grateful to have had him stay with the club for this past season. Based on his merits he got a chance to start pretty much all matches for his team, thus shining and Notch up his football level and gain more respect, whereas an early transfer to a higher club could have take. This all away from and and turned him into a bench warmer with little to none chance of playing time. Thank you NEC.

BTW I am truly disliking this whole concept of keeping all info in a general thread, I barely check this thread, simply because almost every time I open this thread I see relentless arguments of members going back and forth with unrelated and lame argument topics, so I gave up on checking on the updates of him.i believe such amazing g news deserve its own thread, it will bring more excitement and traffic to the forum. This comes from a marketing/advertising expert! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My mans looking dapper

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                        My men looking dapper
                        He probably bought that coat from bab homayoon in Tehran. yaghe arshal in modeli parsal mod bood onja.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          He probably bought that coat from bab homayoon in Tehran. yaghe arshal in modeli parsal mod bood onja.
                          Lol

btw

"my mans looking dapper" is London slang

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                            If he had a Brazilian passport and a Brazilian style nickname, he would be playing for Manchester or Chelsea and fights would have broke over him in EPL
                            You are so spot on. There is a lot of marketing campaign for Nike and other big names revolving around cool Brazilian single names. In contrast, the Asians and Africans are not cool enough to be put on the pedestal.

You can actually see that around some if the best in EU. No matter how good, they are not as popular as those with better names.
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

jahanbinho.jpg

Comment

Professional football talks about numbers not quality alone. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X