This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    It seems, that Queiroz has an official Facebook page. Several Iranian news agencies also confirmed it.

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueirozoficial/
    I won't believe it until he confirms it himself.

Comment

Team Melli ham ke tatil shode rafte peye kaaresh, not a single friendly match, not even mention of upcoming friendly matches, no plans, no news whatsoever.

All we hear of TM is the constant fights and quitting threats etc. It's a shame our national team is in such disarray!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Team Melli ham ke tatil shode rafte peye kaaresh, not a single friendly match, not even mention of upcoming friendly matches, no plans, no news whatsoever.

All we hear of TM is the constant fights and quitting threats etc. It's a shame our national team is in such disarray!
        There were some news in the last few days, I think you have missed them:

- TM camp will start in 10 days
        - Friendly against Macedonia will probably take place. There are rumors about a friendly against Romania and and also Armenia, but the Armenia friendly was denied.
        - Training pitch will be replaced
        - There are lots of speculations about a new sponsor. Givova and Li Ning have high chances to become our new kit producer.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          There were some news in the last few days, I think you have missed them:

- TM camp will start in 10 days
          - Friendly against Macedonia will probably take place. There are rumors about a friendly against Romania and and also Armenia, but the Armenia friendly was denied.
          - Training pitch will be replaced
          - There are lots of speculations about a new sponsor. Givova and Li Ning have high chances to become our new kit producer.
          Thank you so much for the updates. Unfortunately I have been out of touch with football recently. Glad to hear some activity is on its way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sevilla had li ning jerseys season 2011-12
            That's pretty much the only thing worth noting about this "Li Ning"

Comment

Celta, Espanyol and Malaga also wore Li Ning jerseys from what I've seen
              Originally posted by Navid_M View Post
              Sevilla had li ning jerseys season 2011-12
              That's pretty much the only thing worth noting about this "Li Ning"

Comment

Baba, I dont give a shit whether Real Madrid wears Li Ning or Barcelona. Stop with all these comparisons and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
                  Baba, I dont give a shit whether Real Madrid wears Li Ning or Barcelona. Stop with all these comparisons and shit.
                  Lol? If a big club with money at their disposal wears the brand it implies that the brand is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Navid_M View Post
                    Lol? If a big club with money at their disposal wears the brand it implies that the brand is good.
                    I gave an example.

Comment

if you have instagram visit tanavar.ir. they blocked me from there page because I criticized them for their stadiums. they have now added a picture where they have started growing grass in Naghshe Jahan stadium . I told them why they did not make a football pitch with world standard. where in the world have you seen that they grow grass in place. first fix the ground then buy grass and roll onto the floor like carpet like every where in the world. and I told them why they don't renovate azadi stadium where 90% of all international matches in iran is in this stadium. there are cracks everywhere and there are leaking water everywhere and the chairs is cheap are dirty and the second floor people sits on cement. You embarrass Iran when you do not take care of the stadium. then I got blocked.
                      TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

New interview with Kafashian. He said it will take about 6 months to renew the Team Melli Camp

http://cup.ir/sport/sportvideo/621/%...6%D9%88/111160

Comment

I see China's hand has reached into the jersey market.

And of course IFF buys it.

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                            if you have instagram visit tanavar.ir. they blocked me from there page because I criticized them for their stadiums. they have now added a picture where they have started growing grass in Naghshe Jahan stadium . I told them why they did not make a football pitch with world standard. where in the world have you seen that they grow grass in place. first fix the ground then buy grass and roll onto the floor like carpet like every where in the world. and I told them why they don't renovate azadi stadium where 90% of all international matches in iran is in this stadium. there are cracks everywhere and there are leaking water everywhere and the chairs is cheap are dirty and the second floor people sits on cement. You embarrass Iran when you do not take care of the stadium. then I got blocked.
                            they block you when you criticize them, most Iranian pages are like this, hala age fosh beheshoon midadi blocket nemikardan

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
                              they block you when you criticize them, most Iranian pages are like this, hala age fosh beheshoon midadi blocket nemikardan
                              Goft agha masghare nakon magarna block mishi. Manam Javab dadam: manzoram masghare kardan Nabod harchand ke karaton vaghean masgharast. Shoma ye stadium 14 sal darid misazid Yani in masghare nist? Stadiume azadi in sharayeto dare aya masghare nist ke behtarin stadiume Iran in vaziato dare. Shoma migid stadiume mashhad stadiume moderne. Stadiume mashhad yek saghf gozashtin rosh bad be in migid modern. Karaton masgharast dige Pas entazare masgharaton kardan ham dashte bashid. Man age in harfaro mizanam chon delam baraye in vaziat midoze ke enghadar servat to in mamlekat rikhte bad ye chaman team Melli nadare va ye stadiume dorost Hesabi nadare. Az aragh ham Alan ma aghab tarim. Shoma stadiumaye aragh ro bebinid.

Then i get blocked.
                              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Peyrovani's resignation has not been accepted. He will continue as TM manager. He also said, that he needs more experience to become IFF president.

http://isna.ir/fa/news/94121610456/%...85%D8%B2%D8%AF

Comment

Working...
                                X