This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Never seen a TV host bashing a TM coach like this guy does in this interview. His guests' comments are quite comic, not sure if they're supposed to be football analysts or what:

http://90tv.ir/video/179303/حملات-شد...کفاشیان
    is so funny, the tv host, is so annoying, who the fuck is he?did he even kick a ball before?he keep saying rahmati, I WANNA SAY SOMETHING, IF RAHMATI GOES AND BE NUMBER NO FOR REAL MADRID, I WONT INVITE HIM TO TM. HE DOES NOT DESERVE IT.

Comment

they keep saying a coach must have merci on players,i dont agree, did alex fergeson have mercy on his players, is funny the tv host brought 3 goof, i dont know any of them,the guest is saying, they should have done a cv check on cq,is pure joke. they brought 3 clowns to the tv show. i swear, what did amir ghalenoyi did for tm?he had a great team and lost to korea B team,i swear

Comment

What we all seem to miss is that MK serves a purpose. This stupid tabloid media are only to keep people busy and distracted.

Unlike what it seems IRI can run anything perfectly and successfully. Look at how they have won every internal and international confrontation.

Football is the most powerful sect after religion. IRI has 70 million hooked on both of theses. Yes, they are brilliant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Iran likely to play against Macedonia and Norway in May/June 2015. For that reason, the general secretary of the Norwegian FA is going to meet Kafashian and Asadi to negotiate about the friendly. If CQ accepts to held a camp in Tehran, the friendlies are going to be held in Tehran.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1285444...B1%D9%88%DA%98

Comment

"Kafashian likes to host the Asian Cup 2023" - says head of the IFF international comitee Omid Jalali

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=264954
            سرپرست کمیته روابط بین*الملل فدراسیون فوتبال از تمایل بالای رئیس فدراسیون برای دریافت میزبانی جلم ملت*های آسیا خبر داد.
            امید جمالی در گفت*وگو با خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم در خصوص نامه*ای که از سوی کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا به فدراسیون فوتبال ایران رسیده تا کشورهای علاقه*مند به میزبانی جام ملت*های ۲۰۲۳ شرایط خود را اعلام کنند، اظهار داشت: این نامه به تازگی به فدراسیون فوتبال آمده که تاریخ نهایی اعلام آمادگی برای دریافت میزبانی هم تا ۲۳ مارس (سوم فروردین*ماه ۹۵) است.
            وی افزود: فدراسیون*هایی که علاقه*مند به دریافت میزبانی جام ملت*های ۲۰۲۳ باشند، باید ابتدا یکسری مراحل قانونی را طی کرده، مدارک خود را کامل کنند و تأییدیه*هایی هم دریافت کنند. فدراسیون فوتبال ایران هم مانند دفعه قبلی که برای میزبانی جام ملت*های ۲۰۱۹ اقداماتی را انجام داده بود، باید از وزارتخانه*های مختلف تأییدیه*هایی دریافت کند.
            سرپرست کمیته روابط بین*الملل فدراسیون فوتبال خاطرنشان کرد: امروز کمیته مسابقات کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا جلسه*ای را در خصوص میزبانی جام ملت*های ۲۰۲۳ خواهد داشت و باید دید در این جلسه چه مسائلی مطرح خواهد شد و سپس ما طبق مسائل مطرح شده در این جلسه آمادگی*مان را اعلام می*کنیم. البته آقای کفاشیان تمایل زیادی برای دریافت میزبانی جام ملت*های آسیا و سایر میزبانی*ها دارد و مطمئناً این بار هم برای میزبانی جام ملت*های ۲۰۲۳ اعلام آمادگی خواهد شد.
            جمالی یادآور شد: ما برای دریافت میزبانی ۲۰۱۹ هم شانس زیادی داشتیم، اما اماراتی*ها به دلیل ورزشگاه*های بهتری که نسبت به ما داشتند، توانستند میزبانی را بگیرند. این بار ما شانس زیادی برای گرفتن میزبانی داریم.

Comment

I also like to host the World Cup 2030 in my backyard.

Comment

Hello, no money to fix one ground for TM to train on, they want to host the Asian Cup!!!!?

Kafash maybe thinking that hosting means Mehmooni and preparation of some Ajil and Zolya Bamieh Suffice?
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

^ actually if Iran gets the AC, it could drastically change our infrastructure. Don't forget the only reason we have Azadi was the Asian games.

.... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Even if they had the ideal conditions, AFC will probably give Asian Cup 2023 to a East Asian nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                      I also like to host the World Cup 2030 in my backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                        ^ actually if Iran gets the AC, it could drastically change our infrastructure. Don't forget the only reason we have Azadi was the Asian games.

Don't forget who build it, and what the arab occupiers have build during their 36 years of arabo islamic occupation.

Comment

Mayelikohan needs to be locked in a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                            Mayelikohan needs to be locked in a cage.
                            Ali Daei did his best, unsuccessfully

Comment

Mansourian: "Sadeghian has changed, and I promise you that around February-March, Payam will be ready for TM"

Comment

music to my ears

Comment

Working...
                                X