Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Peyrovani, Guam's return game will now be played in Guam. Their FF emailed IFF today saying that FIFA rules doesn't allow both matches to be played in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
      According to Peyrovani, Guam's return game will now be played in Guam. Their FF emailed IFF today saying that FIFA rules doesn't allow both matches to be played in Iran.
      Guam believes they now have a chance after Turkmenistan game and their favourable start. That's all there is to it.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Guam believes they now have a chance after Turkmenistan game and their favourable start. That's all there is to it.

I said this to my friend Ghermez Agha as well.

This is Asia where nothing is considered too dirty.

They (Guam) will do everything to get a result from us, reconsidering the venue is just the start.

Expect them to host the game in some village with a horrible pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          I said this to my friend Ghermez Agha as well.

This is Asia where nothing is considered too dirty.

They (Guam) will do everything to get a result from us, reconsidering the venue is just the start.

Expect them to host the game in some village with a horrible pitch.
          I like Ghermez Agha...

Also look for TM to do everything to support Guam's intentions by losing players to military service, injury, resting legionnaires, and wasting every opportunity in front of goal.

Comment

http://varzeshvideo.com/?p=1389

Kafashian: "Carlos, I miss you!"

Comment

It's upto us to win every game no matter it is played in tin-buc-too, on artificial pitch, on a mountain pass, 10,000 miles away from Azadi, with a cheating referee, etc. etc. - Anything else is making excuses...
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                There goes our chance of getting a decent TV coverage for that game.

Comment

I can't believe some people are mad that Guam want to play their home game on their soil. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                    I can't believe some people are mad that Guam want to play their home game on their soil. Lol

Look how we Iranians treat the minnows of the minnows... we won't even let them play on their home soil cuz... Guam.

Comment

It's good, our players will get a taste of a different culture by visiting Guam.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Its times like these I wish we played in UEFA. How can we improve playing teams like these?
                        That's why we need more friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          It's good, our players will get a taste of a different culture by visiting Guam.
                          Expect a lot of whining and moaning about it. I can't believe the team complained about the food in Indonesia during WCQ 2014:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbxceNUFaKU

Do you HAVE to have joojeh kabob before the match?

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                            No one is mad at Guam but rather upset at how far we have fallen and are perceived by minnows who once thought they had no shot and wanted to play in Iran and now instead they feel they have a better chance at taking us on home soil. It's self directed negative emotions more than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              No one is mad at Guam but rather upset at how far we have fallen and are perceived by minnows who once thought they had no shot and wanted to play in Iran and now instead they feel they have a better chance at taking us on home soil. It's self directed negative emotions more than anything else.

Is that really a term you want to use because of an away draw against Turkmenistan?

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                                Is that really a term you want to use because of an away draw against Turkmenistan?
                                Not just an away draw. Legionnaires getting shipped to Qatar, players claiming offers from Arsenal and signing in Rostov, IFF claiming lack of budget, hiring Khakpour as U22 coach, ARJ, Ezzatollahi, Gucci and other players being in tranfer or signing limbo...and the away draw to Turkmemistan...just to name a few examples. Our football is number one in Asia on paper only.

Comment

Working...
                                X