Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would agree with most people that Haddadifar just isn't physical enough for TM. He is more of a offensive minded MF and our MF in TM play more with a defensive mind.

Comment

Holy shi* IRIB 3 just did a live interview with Dejagah in Berlin near the Olympiastadion about the Juve - Barca match. so, he is in Germany.

Here is a link if you want to watch it :

http://video.varzesh3.com/champions-...7%D8%B1%D9%85/

Comment

Okay, I watched the interview and Ashkan says he is in germany for physiotherapy. His knee is really hurting him apparently. CQ told him to just stay there and get well.

Comment

Comment

Using the GPS trackers again, nice to see!!

Va hamishe shad bashin azizane delam, ke dele mardomow shad mikonid!!

Comment

Where is Nekounam? Isn't he Queiroz's assisant?

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                Where is Nekounam? Isn't he Queiroz's assisant?
                Omidvaram he plays in Spain tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

قاسم حدادی فرد دلایل شخصی و خصوصی خود را در زمان مناسب و به طریق مناسب به سرمربی تیم ملی ارائه کرد و سپس کارلوس کی روش با در نظر گرفتن زحمات و خدمات ارزشمند این بازیکن برای تیم ملی فوتبال، شرایط این بازیکن را درک کرد و اجازه داد که این بازیکن در این اردو (بازی با ازبکستان و ترکمنستان) حضور نداشته باشد.
                  Ghasem Hadadifar when not injured and in peak form is a fantastic footballer..!! personally, i rate his game very highly and evidently so does CQ..!! i had little doubt he woulda been a very likely starter DM for us in these 2 games in light of Nekunam's retirement.!

According to this tidBit posted earlier by SM;
                  he quit TM due to Personal Reasons..! DALAYELHE SHAKHSI AND KHOSOSI to directly translate...!
                  it goes on to mention that before quitting, he meets with CQ and discusses with him his personal reasons for wanting to quit and CQ goes to say that he understands his reasoning and admit his value to his TM and thanks him for his service and allow him to leave the camp..!!

still a bit vague...!! but my guess would be that he feels out of form and unable to meet the demands his position requires in CQ's system..!! and with him not getting any younger, he probably decided to step aside and allow younger players get a chance to cement their place in TM..! Hadadifar always came across to me as a classy, cool cat..!!

damet garm and thank you for your valuable service to the shirt...!!
                  Awesome Ghasem, shake yo tail feathers..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Ghasem Hadadifar when not injured and in peak form is a fantastic footballer..!! personally, i rate his game very highly and evidently so does CQ..!! i had little doubt he woulda been a very likely starter DM for us in these 2 games in light of Nekunam's retirement.!

According to this tidBit posted earlier by SM;
                    he quit TM due to Personal Reasons..! DALAYELHE SHAKHSI AND KHOSOSI to directly translate...!
                    it goes on to mention that before quitting, he meets with CQ and discusses with him his personal reasons for wanting to quit and CQ goes to say that he understands his reasoning and admit his value to his TM and thanks him for his service and allow him to leave the camp..!!

still a bit vague...!! but my guess would be that he feels out of form and unable to meet the demands his position requires in CQ's system..!! and with him not getting any younger, he probably decided to step aside and allow younger players get a chance to cement their place in TM..! Hadadifar always came across to me as a classy, cool cat..!!

damet garm and thank you for your valuable service to the shirt...!!
                    Awesome Ghasem, shake yo tail feathers..!!
                    This reasoning seems logical and likely. At the end of the day, CQ's training camps are either the most (or amongst the most) intense any of these players will experience. Whether you're the captain, in the starting XI, or on the bench, the expectation is that you meet the physical requirements of being on this team. Even Rezaian said on 90 that the TM training sessions carried the same stress and pressure of real matches.

Comment

TM Training. @1:34 Looks like Mirzapoor and Kaffashian came to watch the team practice

Comment

^What's with the dramatic music?

Comment

Sounds like its from Batman movie.

Anyway its great to see the physicality in our training.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            TM Training. @1:34 Looks like Mirzapoor and Kaffashian came to watch the team practice

that was most gripping action..!!!
                            had me @ the edge of my lazyBoy, towards the end, i almost fell back into recline mode..!!!

Comment

دیدار دوستانه تیم ملی بزرگسالان ایران و ازبکستان روز 21 خرداد 94 در تاشکند برگزار می شود و
                              داوران ازبکستانی این بازی را قضاوت خواهند کرد.

Vladislav Tseytlin
                              Born
                              1971-08-23

Intl. since
                              2002-01-01

Hometown

Country
                              Uzbekistan

Speaks?

Occupation?

Hobbies?

Statistics
                              Totals: Home Away Total
                              Penalties 7 3 10
                              Red 1 6 7
                              Yellow 64 83 147

Averages: Home Away Total
                              Penalties 0.15 0.07 0.22
                              Red 0.02 0.13 0.15
                              Yellow 1.39 1.80 3.20

based on 46 international matches

بر این اساس
                              ولادیسلاو تسیتلین به عنوان داور وسط،
                              حسن الدین شادمانوف و رسولان سمندراوف

به عنوان کمک های وی و مورود مخمدوف به عنوان داور چهارم قضاوت این دیدار را برعهده خواهند داشت.

Comment

Indian team is getting pumped up

Comment

Working...
                                X