Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are lucky that CQ loves TM so much he stays. Yes the pay is alright but he never knows if he will get paid or in time.

I'm sure he can make the same amount if not more elsewhere. South Africa did approach him but I'm pretty the Al-Chos nations in PERSIAN GULF like Qatar, Saudi, and UAE probably inquired for him but he decided on Iran and its 999999 problems

Let's hope we have a smooth ride to WC 2018. History shows that foreign coaches in the middle-east tend to rotate or stay in Asia at the very most especially if they are as successful as this man.

Comment

Originally posted by iiiiiiiran View Post
      this is unrelated to this thread but yeah iranian people are some of the weirdest but funniest on this planet
      btw that youtube you posted of sasha. he has a FB page since 2012 and all he wanted was 100 likes to show his fans a surprise but he couldn't achieve that. check out his latest post.

https://www.facebook.com/sashaniroomand

Comment

Arash1998 you got to admit that he is funny!! Come on man i was not talking about his coaching abilities. He probably was a good coach in 96, but i cant talk about that as i was 6 at that time. Started following (iranian) football a year later.

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
          looks like mcelroy a bit...
          Haha only the hair color baba agha KC khoshgel khoshtipe. ))

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
            Let's hope we have a smooth ride to WC 2018. History shows that foreign coaches in the middle-east tend to rotate or stay in Asia at the very most especially if they are as successful as this man.
            Not sure what we can expect, but it certainly won't be a smooth ride...

Comment

Sv: TM-News-

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              Not sure what we can expect, but it certainly won't be a smooth ride...
              Why not? Just curious to know

Comment

It never was and never will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                  It never was and never will be.
                  Speaking of which, I think the most important TM fan gear is not jerseys, shirts and flags... if should definitely be steel toed tri-colored gloves to protect those precious nails in the last 15 minutes of each game!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Iran is ranked 136 out of 175 countries in corruption (yes, there is actually a ranking for this). This means that 135 other nations (i.e. 77% of other nations) are less corrupt than Iran. CQ has his hands full!
                    http://www.transparency.org/country#IRN
                    That is honestly kind of dissapointing.. I was expecting us to be at least in the top 10 most corrupt.. IR can't even do what they're good at right...

Comment

Mayeli Kohan just like Ali daie was a very good influnce on Iranian football but then they both became GOH afer a a few years

And have created all kinds of enemies

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        That is honestly kind of dissapointing.. I was expecting us to be at least in the top 10 most corrupt.. IR can't even do what they're good at right...
                        they're just not in good form .... give them some time and I am sure they'll be cracking the top 10 list soon
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Problems for Rafeiei & Nouri.
                          They did not go with the team to SA because of Sarbazi & Tax issue.

Comment

Kafashian : I am in charge,wanted

Nori issue should be resolve soon. Since CQ want to have SR , they are trying to resolve his sarbazi issue.

خبرگزاری تسنیم: رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال گفت: خودم سرپرست تیم ملی هستم و امور این تیم را از ایران زیر نظر دارم.

کفاشیان: سرپرستی تیم ملی را خودم برعهده دارم و مواظب همه چیز هستم
                            علی کفاشیان درباره عدم همراهی محمد نوری و سروش رفیعی با تیم ملی فوتبال گفت:
                            مشکل نوری مالیاتی است و برطرف خواهد شد اما در مورد سروش رفیعی پیگیر هستیم که مشکل سربازی او حل شود.کیروش تاکید داشت که به رفیعی نیاز دارد اما این بحث دست سازمان نظام وظیفه است.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              Problems for Rafeiei & Nouri.
                              They did not go with the team to SA because of Sarbazi & Tax issue.
                              Holy shit, this is getting REALLY ANNOYING. What is that, 5 TM players with sarbzai issues now?! Khalilzadeh, Mahini, Pouladi, Rahmani and Rafei?!!!

Comment

Sv: TM-News-

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                                Holy shit, this is getting REALLY ANNOYING. What is that, 5 TM players with sarbzai issues now?! Khalilzadeh, Mahini, Pouladi, Rahmani and Rafei?!!!
                                Only in retarded Islamic republic of Iran..

Comment

Working...
                                X