This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
    Indeed, but then again if he's an idiot for losing to Saudis then how do you describe CQ that lost to the likes of Lebanon, Oman, Albania, Uzbekistan, etc? Please enlighten me, genius.
    Lol dude, pathetic. 2 friendlies, please tell me what the point of friendlies are. Uzbekistan, we had a good goal called offside, and conceded on an illegitimate foul and Rahmati being a statue, and against Lebanon, who was our team? The Nouris and Karimi? How many starters did we have against Lebanon again? Also, funny how you can only find a handful of "bad games" from 3 years ago when CQ still didn't know the team. Care to say any horrible losses we've had in the last year? Want to bring up our loss to Bosnia after 2 hard-fought and difficult matches? Seriously, you bashers dig deep, and don't say we are constantly here praising and you all bash to shut us up. We only have to come on here and praise after you say ridiculous things like this...

Comment

At least you can say we absolutely dominated Lebanon. We had like 10 clear cut chances to score, in Beirut. U23's didn't really dominate Saudi (though they did have some good chances).

Also keep in mind that Lebanon also beat + drew South Korea in Lebanon too.

As for Uzbeks, people always bring up the "goal" they scored on us in Tashkent....but forget that we had a perfectly fine goal disallowed against them in Tehran. Not to mention the dead ball on which they scored was wrong. Pouladi got elbowed in the face, there was no foul on us. If they didn't want to call a foul on Uzbek, the worst scenario should have been a throw in for the Uzebeks, as the ball went off Pejman Nouri and out.

Comment

Indeed, but then again if he's an idiot for losing to Saudis then how do you describe CQ that lost to the likes of Lebanon, Oman, Albania, Uzbekistan, etc? Please enlighten me, genius.
        oman, albania, friendly games, who cares if you really lose in a friendly. IT is crazy to assume if you win a friendly or lose that you are really stronger or weaker than that team. We beat chile, in a friendly game Chile is stronger than albania , oman, lebanon, and uzbekistan, what does that mean, nothing. You cant judge friendly games. The two games aganist uzbekistand we outplayed them in one game and lost, and they outplayed us in one game and lost so there was no logic in both those games, so it happens, sometimes you are the better team but lose, but look how much CQ has changed the team from then to now..

Khakapour is an idiot because he took away value experience sardar and jahanbakash they could have received alot of exposure and valuble experience aganist world class teams like Sweden and chile, instead they played aganist nepal and afghanistand, for what nothing, we know we would qualify to the next round anyway even if we finished 2nd we would still qualify,

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          Lol dude, pathetic. 2 friendlies, please tell me what the point of friendlies are. Uzbekistan, we had a good goal called offside, and conceded on an illegitimate foul and Rahmati being a statue, and against Lebanon, who was our team? The Nouris and Karimi? How many starters did we have against Lebanon again? Also, funny how you can only find a handful of "bad games" from 3 years ago when CQ still didn't know the team. Care to say any horrible losses we've had in the last year? Want to bring up our loss to Bosnia after 2 hard-fought and difficult matches? Seriously, you bashers dig deep, and don't say we are constantly here praising and you all bash to shut us up. We only have to come on here and praise after you say ridiculous things like this...
          Didn't I politely instruct you to take your meds the last time you quoted me and spewed your derp logic in another tragic rant?

Originally posted by a_m View Post
          oman, albania, friendly games, who cares if you really lose in a friendly. IT is crazy to assume if you win a friendly or lose that you are really stronger or weaker than that team. We beat chile, in a friendly game Chile is stronger than albania , oman, lebanon, and uzbekistan, what does that mean, nothing. You cant judge friendly games. The two games aganist uzbekistand we outplayed them in one game and lost, and they outplayed us in one game and lost so there was no logic in both those games, so it happens, sometimes you are the better team but lose, but look how much CQ has changed the team from then to now..
          Aw, that's awfully kind of you, out of the goodness of your heart, no doubt. But as far as CQ apologists go, you still have ways to go to break into top 20 on these forums. Here's a list of keywords you need to use to have a fighting chance: ref, penalty, wind, pitch, IR, Kafashian, kits, Israel, socks, hamas, cleats, hezbollah, money, weather, sponsors, gloves, IPL, humidity, professional, GN, professionalism, Mayelikohan, bus, Azizi, and aftabeh. Use combinations like: "It was raining terribly on the day we lost to Uzbekistan at home, Azadi pitch sucks more than the lebanon's bombed out pitch, silly ref didn't accept a legit goal nor did he call out our stonewall penalty - totally biased, like duh - not to mention the boys couldn't properly maneuver in their shrunken Jerseys."

I'm rooting for you mate. Practice, and you'll get there eventually. I also hear there's a Portuguese Sundis with your name on it. *wink*

that is how much he is worth or maybe even less, he has no knowledge, we had 4 games, in Iran against 3 really weak teams, and 1 medium strength team, and he lose the one hard game he plays at home... for someone who was given our 2 brightest starts( sardar and jahanbaksh) plus 3 camps ( kuwait, oman, turkey) to lose like that means he is of course he is an idiot.
          Khakapour is an idiot because he took away value experience sardar and jahanbakash they could have received alot of exposure and valuble experience aganist world class teams like Sweden and chile, instead they played aganist nepal and afghanistand, for what nothing, we know we would qualify to the next round anyway even if we finished 2nd we would still qualify,
          So Khakpour is no longer an idiot for being unable to beat Saudis at home with those two game changing players vis a vis Iranian Messi and Ronaldo but because he took away "value experience" away from them? Aside from quoting you and demonstrating the dichotomy of your shameless hypocrisy caught with your proverbial pants down for all to see; would you care to elaborate more on this sudden shift? Perhaps, Khakpour is an idiot for a myriad of reasons and you were merely attempting to expose his idiocy separately?

Comment

Didn't I politely instruct you to take your meds the last time you quoted me and spewed your derp logic in another tragic rant?
            Aw, that's awfully kind of you, out of the goodness of your heart, no doubt. But as far as CQ apologists go, you still have ways to go to break into top 20 on these forums. Here's a list of keywords you need to use to have a fighting chance: ref, penalty, wind, pitch, IR, Kafashian, kits, Israel, socks, hamas, cleats, hezbollah, money, weather, sponsors, gloves, IPL, humidity, professional, GN, professionalism, Mayelikohan, bus, Azizi, and aftabeh. Use combinations like: "It was raining terribly on the day we lost to Uzbekistan at home, Azadi pitch sucks more than the lebanon's bombed out pitch, silly ref didn't accept a legit goal nor did he call out our stonewall penalty - totally biased, like duh - not to mention the boys couldn't properly maneuver in their shrunken Jerseys."
            I'm rooting for you mate. Practice, and you'll get there eventually. I also hear there's a Portuguese Sundis with your name on it. *wink*
            So Khakpour is no longer an idiot for being unable to beat Saudis at home with those two game changing players vis a vis Iranian Messi and Ronaldo but because he took away "value experience" away from them? Aside from quoting you and demonstrating the dichotomy of your shameless hypocrisy caught with your proverbial pants down for all to see; would you care to elaborate more on this sudden shift? Perhaps, Khakpour is an idiot for a myriad of reasons and you were merely attempting to expose his idiocy separately?
            Haha, sadly, it seems the tide is against you this time. You writing down so many paragraphs to try and disagree with people here makes you seem real stable I'll take my pills just as soon as you take yours. Seems we have the same condition.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              ^ Do you know what is Khakpour contract for Olympic team? $4550 He should be pissed off to be honest. I know he is nobody but still it is an insult even for Hasan agha baghal!

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=226986

He doesn't even deserve the $4550....U23 won't qualify pass this round with this guy in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                Haha, sadly, it seems the tide is against you this time. You writing down so many paragraphs to try and disagree with people here makes you seem real stable I'll take my pills just as soon as you take yours. Seems we have the same condition.
                BLASPHEMY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  come on, because he dosen't respect the coach of the national team. They are supposed to work together. these childish thing only hurt Iran
                  i honestly think, if anything its been for most part the other way around..!! CQ went ape-shitt on poor guy all over the media because he needed and wanted the services of two of the best Omid talents in the country for a vital Olympic qualification series of games, instead of couple of useless, meaningless, MISS-TIMED Friendlies...!!
                  Everyone knows CQ was mostly really unhappy about other issues he was facing with IFF, and made a huge fking deal out of Az & ARJ invite to Omid for rants and rave..!
                  i havent heard Khakpoor say a thing in media which would be considered Disrespectful..!!? he said, that because those games were meaningless friendlies and he had wanted and NEEDED the services of these two guys more so than CQ and he also mentioned if it were Not official matches he wouldnt have asked them to join his Omid team instead..!
                  He also mentioned recently that many of those youngsters invited to CQ mini camps were integral part of his Omid team and he had no problem with it and thought that was a good experience for them...!
                  Sure, I agree, he is a relatively Rookie, inexperienced and as a result not the most effective coach for our OmidTM..!! But who's fault is that...?? he didnt hire himself now, did he..!! the poor guy wasnt offered even a contract and wasnt paid jack shitt for a longest time and even now he is being pretty much used Free..!!
                  before this last round of Olympic Qualification after the shitt-pie CQ's countryman left behind, who else stepped forward or volunteered to coach our Omid ?? Absolutely NO ONE..!! IFF seek the help of many and all declined to take over a completely devastated Omid program which had just came off all time most embarrassing results perhaps in history of iran football..!
                  TBF, for a rookie coach and considering the situation he was put in, he did quiet admirably comfortably winning few games by large margin (against similar caliber opponents the same Omid team under the mighty leadership of another porteghali woulda gotten their asses handed to them..!), those large margin victories pre loosing to saudi's gave us the favorable GD that qualified Omid to Olympic Final round by skin of our teeth..!

Besides why do everyone assume that because IFF hired MK as his assistant in the Omid, that anything that Psycho moron would say in media against CQ was also coming from Khakpoor's mouth..!!?????
                  Please post any direct quote of Khakpoor unfairly bashing CQ..!! I dont remember seeing or reading any..!! most folks assumed whatever that goozoo MK would spew was in collaborations with Khakpoor..!!? which is totally wrong..!!

and whats wrong with him showing up to TM practices to check out some of his possible future Omid call-ups in action against the best footballers in the country and to monitor professional practice session and getting some coaching clues..!!? why should he feel the need to go overly assskiss CQ who hasnt been very friendly to him nor respectful to his position at helm of Omid TM..!!?
                  besides its not like the guy went to an open practice and insulted anyone or created a scene..!! Did CQ even bothered recognizing his presence and come by for a greeting ?? IF NOT ...!! why.??

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                    He doesn't even deserve the $4550....U23 won't qualify pass this round with this guy in charge.
                    sure, its gonna be a difficult task with almost any other coach too..! besides, of late, it seems as Free/cheap is the Only coaches IFF can afford to get for Omid..!! and you know what they say, Cheap things NO GOOD, Good things NO CHEAP..!!
                    IFF is broke and simply refuses to spend any necessary money on our Omid team..!! Khakpoor is only there because IFF refuses to spend the sum$ needed to hire a more qualified one..!!
                    I give him props for at least for stepping up to this challenge and although he is being paid shitt and disrespected often by IFF and many of CQ blinds-supporters, still hang in there and try to help our kids..!! and off course in process at least gain himself some valuable coaching experience and along with it improve his coaching resume..!!

Comment

http://newsmedia.tasnimnews.com/Tasn...7275435274.jpg

\

Comment

Bad News for Soroush. Military object him play for TM.
                        Military authorities frustrated by their mistakes on Pouladi they are punishing others.
                        It seem's they will not ease on Bakhtiar , Soroush , Mahini, Khalilzad.
                        Smart ones were Valid Mashaei and Abdollahzadeh
                        Valid is doing his 7th month service and Abdollahzadeh 4th month and now play for Noroye Zamini . Abdollahzadeh is schedule to go to Turkey with U22 ( hopefully )
                        معاون اجتماعی سازمان نظام وظیفه در گفت وگو با فارس:
                        قدم دوستان روی چشم اما حضور کی روش، تأثیری در مورد تصمیم گرفته شده در خصوص رفیعی ندارد
                        معاون اجتماعی سازمان نظام وظیفه گفت: اگر سرمربی تیم ملی تشریف هم بیاورند در تصمیم گرفته شده از سوی ما برای رفیعی هیچ تأثیری نخواهد داشت.

سرهنگ فرهاد عرب در مورد آخرین وضعیت سروش رفیعی گفت:
                        او چند بار برای بررسی وضعیتش به ما مراجعه کرده و بحث معافیتش را نیز مطرح کرده است و ما برای معاینات مجدد او را اعزام کردیم
                        اما تا الان رف
                        یعی سرباز است.

Comment

حدادی فر از تیم ملی خداحافظی کرد

هافبک تیم فوتبال ذوب آهن از تیم ملی فوتبال خداحافظی کرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، قاسم حدادی فر، هافبک تیم فوتبال ذوب آهن امروز تصیم خود برای خداحافظی از تیم ملی فوتبال ایران را قطعی کرده و از این تیم وداع کرد.
                          حدادی فر روز گذشته از سوی کی روش برای حضور در اردوی نهایی تیم ملی آزاد شده بود.
                          روابط عمومی باشگاه ذوب آهن در گفت و گو با فارس این خبر را تأیید کرد.

With him gone , there is no Zobahan player in TM.

Comment

Good News for Soroush.

بارانچشمه: رفیعی از تراکتورسازی معرفی شد

رئیس تربیت بدنی ستاد کل نیروهای مسلح گفت: سروش رفیعی سرباز تراکتورسازی بود و این موضوع را تراکتورسازان به ما اعلام کردند.

Comment

great news. I'm happy for Soroush.

btw, does anyone know why Hadadifar said he has retired? apparently he was mad at something.

here he says : حدادی*فر ضمن تأیید این خبر گفت: فعلاً نمی*خواهم در این مورد صحبت کنم اما خستگی دلیل خداحافظی*ام از تیم ملی نیست.

"I don't want to talk about it now, but being tired was not the reason I left team melli"

source : http://90tv.ir/news/107563/%D8%AE%D8...5%D9%84%DB%8C/

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                                great news. I'm happy for Soroush.

btw, does anyone know why Hadadifar said he has retired? apparently he was mad at something.

here he says : حدادی*فر ضمن تأیید این خبر گفت: فعلاً نمی*خواهم در این مورد صحبت کنم اما خستگی دلیل خداحافظی*ام از تیم ملی نیست.

"I don't want to talk about it now, but being tired was not the reason I left team melli"

source : http://90tv.ir/news/107563/%D8%AE%D8...5%D9%84%DB%8C/
                                There was a rumor he has similar situation as Mosalman had . I refuse to accept that , if that was the case Mansorian would have said something.
                                Mosalman never considered again as i recall.

Comment

Working...
                                X