This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Asadi's puppeteers are certainly working their magic. They'll not be happy until TM is in complete disarray and in shambles. And they'll not be satisfied until she has nothing more to offer us 80 million Iranians!! And once TM is at it's lowest point they'll blame it all on the coaching team, and say "see I told you so". WE ARE NOT SO BLIND ASSadi and Co.

All of this only a month before the WC/Asian Cup qualifiers kick off. What else do you think they are trying to accomplish with all of this hashieh!!
      He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

The whole reason they didn't cancel CQ's contract is the pressure people applied to the ministry. People were even flooding Rouhani's instagram page asking him to not let CQ go. When that happened Rouhani had one of his aides or advisers tell Sazmane Varzesh to be quiet and let CQ do his job.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
          Hence, government interference and another looming FIFA suspension. It's amazing the effort these clowns in Iran will go to in order to remove the few people that are doing any sort of positive work.
          But what about when Vezarat Varzesh sent their rep to support CQ in the last negotiations. Wouldn't that be government interference as well?

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
            But what about when Vezarat Varzesh sent their rep to support CQ in the last negotiations. Wouldn't that be government interference as well?
            No because he was not there to change anything or interfere. Do you really not understand the difference?

If I am not your employer and I come to your job and say "good work", I am supporting what you are already doing.

If I am not your employer and I come to your job and say "You are terrible and you need to go, I am going to talk to your boss about getting you fired", I am interfering. And if I am from the government, then that is government interference.
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

What is the plan? Brnko or MK?
              I don't like he is called stranger, worker or Things like this

Comment

Tune in to Channel 2 now, they're chatting to Dadkan and HassaniKhu, and suprisingly both seem like reasonable lads.
                Support Iran until the end

Comment

Daaaaamn, Dadkan is saying the conference was about 'corruption, behaviour and Lompanism', YET the vast majority of people sitting next to the Minister possess most if not all three of those qualities. Why are you lying to people?

Only one word: BUUUURRNN

Comment

Oh God, Azizi just tuned in.

Shit will get serious

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post

Shit will get serious
                      and now MK

Comment

The people attending were mostly those with beef against CQ.
                        You can see Majid Saleh and one of MK's constant assistants talking to the minister at the clip. I'm sure they're going to be reasonable and impartial.

Comment

Still no news on what jerseys we will wear for our next game, and who will be our sponsor?

Comment

Dadkan just dismissed everything MK said.

Comment

I tuned in just as it ended. What did they say?

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post

Shit will get serious
                                What did he say?

Comment

Working...
                                X