Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would really like Abdollah Veisi as well... he seems to fly under the radar here a bit, but he is a very smart coach. Veisi, alongside Mansourian and a select few others have a very modern approach to the game.

Comment

I fully support Mansourian for the assistant role as he looks up to CQ, is humble towards him and really supports him and his style of coaching. This is the right type of assistant for CQ

Comment

guys it seems like azmoun and JB will not be with TM for the two big friendlies. ive been following saman nariman jahan for a while now and the kid is scoring every game for tractor! deff think he should be invited and given some minutes. what do you guys think?

Comment

Mansourian, from everything I've observed about him over the years, seems like a really great coach, both technically and in terms of his style.

I could see him as future TM senior team coach.

If he gets along with Queiroz and importantly Queiroz is willing to actually give him some meanignful taks where he can both help and gain more expereience, all the better.

But let's face it, Queiroz may not be the type of person who can deal with a real high level assistant coach; so If Queiroz can't deal with him I would rather blame Queiroz than Mansourian.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
            Mansourian, from everything I've observed about him over the years, seems like a really great coach, both technically and in terms of his style.

I could see him as future TM senior team coach.

If he gets along with Queiroz and importantly Queiroz is willing to actually give him some meanignful taks where he can both help and gain more expereience, all the better.

But let's face it, Queiroz may not be the type of person who can deal with a real high level assistant coach; so If Queiroz can't deal with him I would rather blame Queiroz than Mansourian.
            mansourian is good, he is willing to start from scartch, and has no ego, he knows he can learn and will do things like putting cones and etc, which other coaches would not do,the thing is that iranian coaches are not equipt to be a divion 3 coach in spain or top level countries in europe, even eastern countries

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
              guys it seems like azmoun and JB will not be with TM for the two big friendlies. ive been following saman nariman jahan for a while now and the kid is scoring every game for tractor! deff think he should be invited and given some minutes. what do you guys think?
              why shouldn't they?? both matches are FIFA dates and the clubs have to release their players for such friendly matches...
              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                why shouldn't they?? both matches are FIFA dates and the clubs have to release their players for such friendly matches...
                baba team Omid wants them. posted earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  baba team Omid wants them. posted earlier
                  what for? playing against Vietnam or Myanmar??
                  TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                    what for? playing against Vietnam or Myanmar??
                    No saudi, nepal, palestine, and afghanistan

Comment

News from U-20 Team melli.

Two Iranian players, one half Ukrainian-Iranian and one half Austrian-Iranian have been invited to U-20 TM and will join in march

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...B1%D8%AF%D9%88

Comment

Any news on when CQ will return to Iran? isn't a 1 month vacation after a great successful Asian Cup enough?

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                          Any news on when CQ will return to Iran? isn't a 1 month vacation after a great successful Asian Cup enough?
                          we have camps and quality friendlies comming up in 1 month, he better be back soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                            No saudi, nepal, palestine, and afghanistan
                            well now that makes my soup more tasty....
                            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              we have camps and quality friendlies comming up in 1 month, he better be back soon!!
                              he will be back,plus he has analysisors and tacticans in tm, and in touch with them ,plus the iranian coach wont happen after the two friendlies, he should be back this week or next latest

Comment

I read on tasnim that the new TM list should be announced in 2-3 weeks so CQ would be back before that I suppose

Comment

Working...
                                X