Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was a perfect wake up call to realize what this team is capable of. The quality is there and we have the potential to do big things with the right management. Today we still had the likes of Sadeghian or Abbaszadeh on the bench. Other than Makani's shaky performance, everything worked out. Even Hadi Norouzi alone showed more passion & class than the entire Qatari team. It's now even clearer that Derakshan must go, but credit must be given to everyone today - just don't get fooled please.

- Gabriel gave some destructive through-ball passes and had an impact on 2 goals. With the trio Nouri - Sadeghian - Gabriel we have some promising creativity in the midfield. Too bad Haghighi is gone...

- Taromi is unusually smart for a IPL player. On the 2nd goal he did not try to blindly dribble or shot, instead analyzed the position of all players before the ball even reached him, knowing exactly how to set up Norouzi with one tricky touch. He is our assist king this season!

- Derakhshan owned the "coaches half", can't deny that.

- When I see Karimi & Mahdavikia together, I simply forget all problems we have
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

PP was fearless and played like a lion. This was a true Persian Football.
      Any coach of TM including CQ should watch the video and see what Persian Football means. Then the coach can combine his techniques with what we do the best and make a better team with better performance. If we were weak in scoring like a few years ago then defending against big teams and settling for 0-0 would make sense. But we can do better.

Comment

Perspolis is playing much better football under Derakhshan than it did with Daie. I have watched the last three games (Malvan, Saba and today's game) and there is clear signs of improvements, specially in passing and spacing.

this team reminds me a little bit of the time when Stanko was trying to get his team going. struggling in the league with a lot of 0-0 ties, or 1-0 wins or losses... then the pieces started to fall in place. This team is close, but not quite there yet.

it would be another mistake to fire Derakhshan at this point. He is not the long term answer, but then again, this team's problems go way beyond it's coaching staff.

Comment

Daei>Derakshan

Comment

I am just extra happy for this. and my boy Taremi did great as I knew he would from the first time I saw him. and some coaches do better in international level versus national, and maybe Derakhshan is one of those coaches but poor guy needed this win more than anything as well.

all said Persepolis shows to be young and fluid which is great and hopefully this will give them more confidence to go all the way.

Thank you Persepolis players to gve us the smile we all needed for a long long time.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I am glad that at least the sale of Perspolis to Hedayati (estil azin) is final ... from now on, hopefully the players (who got paid right before the game yesterday) will play their normal game .... I guess it's all about that cash these days, so let it be... now you got your team , hopefully we should see the real Perspolis from yesterday on....

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Wiki also stated, that Seyed Jalal is able to speak German due to his PhD
                Lol I'm not sure if it said phd might have just said bachelors but I heard in the WC in a post match interview a German reported tried to interview him and hosseini had no idea what was happening true or not I do not know
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

If I were the coach of TM and saw the PP game I would learn one lesson. This is the kind of football that Persian can play and can do well.

I would use PP team and style it played as a model and try to replace the foreign players with equivalents or better from other teams and build the team up and call it TM. It is much harder trying to pick one player at the time to make a team. But the skeleton from PP can be used to add bones and meat and fat to make a hercul.

CQ usually chose to use SS team when Neku heidari Ando , Montazeri worked well as a team as the backbone Now is time to create a more offensive team when you have Alishah, Taremi,....
                  The first challenge is which iranian would fill Gabriel's position. Fins someone like Navidkia and if you don't have one train one for it.

Comment

I think after this world class performance, Perspolis is now going to win the club world cup. As said above queiroz should only invite perspolis players then we are surely going to win the 2018 world cup. Perspolis>Barcelona

Comment

^ I would not say only Pp players, but use the skeleton.
                      Tahajomi, natars delavari this is what PP is about and everyone else should know it.
                      Even when Hosseini came to PP he was more timid and after playing in PP he became a lion.
                      Bengar has become same as another lion.
                      The culture created by old timers Daei, Karimi, Bagheri, Kalani, ... breeds this.
                      I discovered one reason to at least make myself convinced about IPL performances. If you compare the match against arab teams versus Saba, you notice that the lions did not want to hurt the domestic dogs, but when it comes to hyenaaas and wild dogs the lions act as lions. Let's just think about PP logo then we know the rest of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghomarbaaz View Post
                        I am glad that at least the sale of Perspolis to Hedayati (estil azin) is final ... from now on, hopefully the players (who got paid right before the game yesterday) will play their normal game .... I guess it's all about that cash these days, so let it be... now you got your team , hopefully we should see the real Perspolis from yesterday on....
                        Is it a done deal? I mean Hedayati fully took over? Sorry I have been a little behind with our football as of late.

If yes, then this can be the beginning of a great era in our football, hopefully this trend will continue on and the private sector takes over all teams, thus the actual meaning of professional football and clubs ownership implemented in the country.

Comment

Phenomenal win today in a very difficult environment and against strong opposition, I'm stunned at this start by PP they play like an entirely different team in the ACL.

- as mentioned in the ACL thread, Makani saved us today and is showing signs of his old self. Great saves and looked strong.

- Nouri is the heartbeat of this team. So much goes through him and when he plays well so does the team, it's that simple. He's been consistent almost all season and he's looking to be in great form in the ACL.

- I was a bit harsh on Gabriel before, I'm slowly but surely beginning to take a big liking towards him. He still needs to work on his finishing but he is great at distributing the ball and finding the open man, he is quick, and he seems to mesh well with his team mates. He's been improving a lot IMO over the last few games.

- Alishah's speed is unmatched by any iranian I can think of. His runs are incredible and his first touch is almost on par with Hajsafi if not better.....he's making a strong case for a TM call up. He caused a lot of problems for bunyodkor today and for lekhwiya last week too.

- Taromi is another guy making a strong case for a TM call up. Drew the penalty today vs bunyodkor and I've noticed he has drawn several penalties in league matches as well. He's been the most consistent player in this team this season IMO.

Now if only we could somehow learn to carry over these strong performances into league matches....there really is no excuse for such a talented team with so much potential to be struggling and they've showed that by beating two of the better teams in Asia over the last week. If that, a derby win, and the individual talent in the team hasn't proved the potential, idk what will. Derakshan has saved his rear end for now, as long as PP is getting results in Asia he won't be going anywhere
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Our red boys are making Iranians proud. Great display so far.
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

mashallah bacheha, only thing im dissapointed is that Payam hasn't played yet and I think he will KILL the opponent as a second half sub for Gabriel who seems to tire out towards the end.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X