Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Thanks for updating this depressing PP thread Persianking jan, hope to hear some better news and results.

I really miss seeing Nilson in the training sessions, the most loyal and gheyrati foreign player in Iranian history?

Although I'm a through and through sookhpoosh, I can't connect with this team like before...It has changed so drastically that I don't even recognise some of the faces.

Comment

releasing Nilson is a head-scratcher..?? was he too expensive to retain..??
        also i thought goozoo sadeghian was leaving PP a few months back..???

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          releasing Nilson is a head-scratcher..?? was he too expensive to retain..??
          also i thought goozoo sadeghian was leaving PP a few months back..???
          I dont think money was the main factor, I remember reading that Derakhshan mentioned something about bringing foreign players and releasing Nilson would open up a foreign player spot.

But what is ironic is that Derakhshan got 1 Brazillian striker and thats it!

Comment

^thanks for following, although it indeed hurts to post these photos. For the first time I am actually starting to really hate the coach. Just can't forgive Derakhshan for laughing at TM, this guy has something dirty in his eyes I can't describe...

Anyway, Karimi is back at Perspolis Training:

Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout

Comment

Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout

Comment

Man, these guys are too happy.

I am not against pictures of cakes and guy joking about but not when you are wearing the shirt of Perspolis and bloody flopping the season with big disappointment. Do some of them even deserve the shirt??

Heyf.

Comment

Almost every player holds up 6 fingers for a picture it is getting pretty pathetic now

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                    Almost every player holds up 6 fingers for a picture it is getting pretty pathetic now
                    6 has become a dream now, none of them can replicate it.

Comment

It's truly saddening to see that these average players represent a club like Persepolis nowadays. 90% of them do not deserve to wear the shirt.

Comment

Things will deteriorate further when Karimi will start assisting Darakhshan or hell take over and few weeks later go through a "Ghar" ceremony and does a famous runner!

Someone better jut down karimi's second mobile number. Just in case.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Nilson was a great keeper, jash khali hast, and no disrespect to the players but I agree. Majority of them are average. I hope drastic changes come for Persepolis soon this is gettign sad.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

We have signed another Brazilian player named Gabriel, not too promising of a resume playing in the lower leagues of Brazil but being that he is a CAM, we really have nothing to lose as we are desperate in that area (sadeghian plays on the wing, taromi is best up front, and nouri plays as a CM/DM more than a CAM).

Here's gabriel's wiki page: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferna...ougado_Ribeiro
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                              Nilson was a great keeper, jash khali hast, and no disrespect to the players but I agree. Majority of them are average. I hope drastic changes come for Persepolis soon this is gettign sad.
                              He was just brilliant, still can't believe they let him go over Sosha..

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                              We have signed another Brazilian player named Gabriel, not too promising of a resume playing in the lower leagues of Brazil but being that he is a CAM, we really have nothing to lose as we are desperate in that area (sadeghian plays on the wing, taromi is best up front, and nouri plays as a CM/DM more than a CAM).

Here's gabriel's wiki page: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferna...ougado_Ribeiro
                              Where do they find these players...

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/Home/Single/636544

Sadeghian to miss the game Friday vs Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X