Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mashalla bacheha khaste nabashi!

This was the first time in a long time I genuinely enjoyed all 90 minutes of PP football. That was a performance of a group of players who respected and lived up to the expectations of wearing a Persepolis shirt, they showed their potential and seemed hungry for a win. I haven't seen such a performance in ages from this team, probably the last time they played 90 minutes of beautiful football was back under vingada in the ACL.

Hope they can build on this going forward, huuuuuuge win. Congrats to all my fellow diehard reds!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Looks like PP players took a totally different mindset to this game, they played very well.

Nouri seems to be having a great season.

Taromi can be a great player, he has a good physical stature and strength, he has good speed, good shooting and he showed he has team play intelligence which is something that sets him apart from other iranian forwards.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

What a GAME. Was this the same Perspolis that could not put together a series of passes?!

Gabriel, the new Brazilian import...showed his worth, was really impressed with his consistent set pieces. 2nd goal was really slick, great team chemistry and combination from Taromi, Norouzi and Gabriel.

Sosha is STILL the weakest link, very amateurish performance from him with extremely poor ball handling and clearance, lucky not to concede.

I hope this will be the beginning of a new chapter, we desperately need one.

Comment

im esteghlali but i really really enjoyed the game! mashalla perspolis !! that brazilian dude and alisha... wow! great game by those 2 in particular. makani..... what did you do to deserve the starting spot? you are so weak in goal. PLEASE BRING NILSON BACK

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
            im esteghlali but i really really enjoyed the game! mashalla perspolis !! that brazilian dude and alisha... wow! great game by those 2 in particular. makani..... what did you do to deserve the starting spot? you are so weak in goal. PLEASE BRING NILSON BACK
            SM made a couple of mistakes on crosses - luckily the defense cleared the danger - He can be a liability going forward. Other than that Qatar's had nothing. Great job PP. I am a proud Iranian.
            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
              SM made a couple of mistakes on crosses - luckily the defense cleared the danger. Other than that Qatar's had nothing. Great job PP. I am a proud Iranian.
              same here bro! one thing that frustrated me was when he literally punched the way to the qatari player.... thank god for our defender that jumped and headed it out! that could of resulted in a goal. he can be a good goalie but lacks the confidence and tries to show off alot by making spectacular saves which bites him in the ass.

Comment

I love Perspolis so much and it hurts so much to see them in this position in the IPL

But why cant they play this way every week ???

Comment

Well done Persepolis, I knew you would make us proud IRAN
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Iiiiin GHERMEZEH maneh, dosesh daram kheyli ziyad, ghahremani behesh miyad...

Comment

Comment

well, he has been playing against team melli and iranian clubs for a long time, I guess he picked up the language that way.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          well, he has been playing against team melli and iranian clubs for a long time, I guess he picked up the language that way.
                          maybe the swear words but it said fluent?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                            maybe the swear words but it said fluent?
                            Haha, I see. Yeah, I don't think that he is fluent, but I'm sure he knows a little.
                            Last edited by TheBoss; 02-24-2015, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Wiki also stated, that Seyed Jalal is able to speak German due to his PhD
                                ya that's what a figured it might be B/S

Comment

Working...
                                X