TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    The sales rep was in Austria Monday and Tuesday to sort some things out. Also directly with the players who probably have been fooled by wrong infos too.
    Only thing I can accuse Uhlsport of is having been naive. They should have foreseen IFF's unprofesionalism.
    doubt if they are as naive as they are pretending to be..!!?
    like i said in my earlier post, this shitt has been going on for over a year and I'm fairly certain their reps have noticed fake crap being provided to TM prior Camps and perhaps even games..??? anybody in this business can tell their training kits are fake as fuck and just a cheap alternative to the stuff they sell..!!
    they know there is a lot skimming off the top going on with our scandalous federation, so they attempt to preserve their Profit Margin$ by most of the time giving them shitt/ cheap alternatives ..!! but it looks like this time shitt has hit the fan too big and they had to step in early to exonerate themselves and instead blame their intermediaries..!!

Comment

I think the rumor on PFDC about the kits that we are getting being fakes are completely baseless and just panic.

It makes no sense, the only people that should be worried about fake kits are people in Iran and team melli players.

As long as you dont buy from ebay / aliexpress you should be good.

Anybody buying from FIFA/Worldsoccershop should be okay too, cant confirm the rest.

The quality is surely lower than other brands but is it a fake? Doubt it. Is it a replica? probably

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
        The quality is surely lower than other brands but is it a fake? Doubt it. Is it a replica? probably
        That's what I was just wondering after visiting the pro-soccer web site, 'cause they call them "replicas". Aren't all the fake ones replicas or do they mean replica in the sense that it won't be the actually used by the team. I'm so confused.

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          That's what I was just wondering after visiting the pro-soccer web site, 'cause they call them "replicas". Aren't all the fake ones replicas or do they mean replica in the sense that it won't be the actually used by the team. I'm so confused.
          I doubt pro-soccer will sell fakes. They are probably just one level lower quality than what the players get. The replicas we buy, I guess are genuine jerseys for fans.

Comment

Isn't replica same as fake/imitation? I thought replica items are not genuine and authentic?

Comment

replica and player version/authentic are both genuine. 'replica' means its a replica of the player versions; not what the players wear on the field.

Comment

I think we're making this 'real vs fake' a bit of a bigger issue than it needs to be. We're not buying the kits to strut down a Paris catwalk in and we're not going to start crying if the material leads to a 0.1% reduction in our performance during a football game, it's just a football kit. If anything, good quality fakes that are hard to distinguish between the real thing should be recommended. But rest assured, if you're paying the sort of prices these websites are charging, you're getting as real a thing as it gets.

Comment

Ok here is how it goes:

Authentic/Player issue: What players wear
                  Example: The nike kits with the venting holes on the sides . These are also available to the public for purchase

Replica: What legitimate retailers sell, a "lower" version of the authentic, its not fake as it is still made by the company
                  Example: Nike kits without the venting holes, they have loser fit as well

Fake: speaks for itself, made somewhere in china, obvious fake characteristics
                  Example: away kits for iran on aliexpress
                  Last edited by soniq; 05-21-2014, 10:29 AM.

Comment

So all these Rolex replica watches are being made by Rolex?

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=10250

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        So all these Rolex replica watches are being made by Rolex?
                        why? somebody sold you one..!?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          why? somebody sold you one..!?? lol
                          Haha, no but I once planned on buying one!

Comment

I would say don't buy one. In addition, if the girl is going to marry you just because of that watch, she is probably a fake one too and perhaps reconstructed by a Korean Doctor or Persian Doc (top-down).
                            Soosool in Korean means cosmetic surgery. Maybe that is the origin of our word soosool.
                            By the way the origin of Choi is Joghtai the son of Genghis khan. I have concluded this based on history and geography and how Korea was made from old China and how Mongolians moved and took Persian culture with them to Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              Haha, no but I once planned on buying one!
                              i bought one once from a bum on NY street once..!!
                              looked cool as shitt and only $25bucks..!!

but it kept fogging when it got wet, and the damn band broke 4months later..! i couldn't never find as cool of a band that would fit it, in order to replace it..! nonetheless that sucker probably still ticking away somewhere in one of my drawers ..!?

Comment

You guys have great mobile phones with clocks and alarms so why think about a watch?

Watches are good for smithsonian museum. Unless you have a cheap timex for seeing how long you have been waiting in Doctor Doom's office because he is late since he is so excited that Nigeria has been defeated by TM. He is calling the day off and celebrating.

Comment

Working...
                                X