TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purrrrsian View Post
    does anyone know which site has either the WHITE or RED jersey available in size MEDIUM and ships to USA (california)? mamnoon
    http://www.soccerpro.com/Uhlsport-Ir...1003176010078/

Comment

Just an FYI, I went to soccer store in LA to find the jerseys and they had them. They said they were authentic, but they were totally fake. My head couldn't fit into half of the jerseys, no matter the size, and they were clearly already falling apart with cheap materials. Every single one had many pieces of string sticking out of the seams.

I told the guy, and he then proceeded to tell me that many of uhlsports jerseys are fake. That he bought 20, and 10 of them looked fine and were sold first, and that these were the crappy fake leftovers.

This may be affecting other retailers as well, so buyer beware. I drove an hour to go to that soccer store too, so I was extremely sad that they were fake and $100. I would have paid $20 easily.

Also, are the letters on the white jersey supposed to be sticky and protrude, while not on the red ones?

Comment

have you bought/received a jersey from this site?

if not, has anyone else got their jersey from soccerpro.com and can confirm they are sending out legit jerseys?

Comment

have you bought/received a jersey from this site?
          if not, has anyone else got their jersey from soccerpro.com and can confirm they are sending out legit jerseys?
          It seems pretty legit, not sure though.

I ordered the away kit and should come in a few days, I'll post pics and stuff when I receive it.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            Just an FYI, I went to soccer store in LA to find the jerseys and they had them. They said they were authentic, but they were totally fake. My head couldn't fit into half of the jerseys, no matter the size, and they were clearly already falling apart with cheap materials. Every single one had many pieces of string sticking out of the seams.

I told the guy, and he then proceeded to tell me that many of uhlsports jerseys are fake. That he bought 20, and 10 of them looked fine and were sold first, and that these were the crappy fake leftovers.

This may be affecting other retailers as well, so buyer beware. I drove an hour to go to that soccer store too, so I was extremely sad that they were fake and $100. I would have paid $20 easily.

Also, are the letters on the white jersey supposed to be sticky and protrude, while not on the red ones?
            You mean the "Uhlsport" on the front? If so, they're both sewed on, so yes they portrude, but they're not supposed to be sticky

Comment

Anyone know where we can order the official namesets for these jerseys? Possibly someone who's in contact with Uhlsport?

Comment

Originally posted by SinaBeckham7 View Post
                It seems pretty legit, not sure though.

I ordered the away kit and should come in a few days, I'll post pics and stuff when I receive it.
                thank you man, keep us posted. has it been shipped already?

Comment

thank you man, keep us posted. has it been shipped already?
                  yeah, the soonest for it to arrive should be monday or tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by SinaBeckham7 View Post
                    yeah, the soonest for it to arrive should be monday or tuesday
                    I also ordered from here so let us know if it's legit or not. Thanks man. Ps it will likely arrive on Tuesday because Monday is memorial day

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                      Thats just fake..lol where did u get this from?
                      no its orginal from the uhlsport shop they printed the cheetah on the 2013 kit

Comment

Originally posted by ferdyf View Post
                        no its orginal from the uhlsport shop they printed the cheetah on the 2013 kit
                        The uhlsport shop in Moniriyeh sells authentic Uhlsport templates and they customize it with their own IFF patch and name/numbers. They told me after a lengthy phone conversation that they get their products in bulk generic (template) form and then they assemble them in house for sale. According to them, this is customary of all big names, which I challenged them on and was hung up on. This was about a year ago. Seems they are doing it still to this day.
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I just ordered the red top today. My good friend got the home jersey the other day, and he wore it to our weekend pickup game. Honestly, I wasn't all impressed. The red one looks much better.

Comment

Team Melli will wear the red World Cup kit tomorrow against Montenegro:
                            http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-videos/page46

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by ferdyf View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]14563[/ATTACH]Hj
                              What did you pay for this? Doesn't look too bad...

Comment

I'm gonna start my post with these words >>> Uhlsport SUCKS <<<

Well i'm living in germany and so i was quite happy as i heard that uhlsport is about to sponsor us in the wc because i thought uhlsport is like the majority of german companies. REALLY PROFFESSIONAL !!! but they are not !! the away jersey was sold out in germany even before it was on the market. so i started to email them nearly every day. at the end they stopped texting me back as i asked them when they will produce some new away kits.

So i was very pissed and i started to go through all this pages from this thread and look in all the pages were named here in all over the world to order a jersey from my beloved TM produced in the country i live in!!

with many thanks to the guy who posted this page:http://prosoccer.com/c-310-iran.aspx i will finally will get my TM AWAY JERSEY at the end of the week !!

thank you pfdc
                                and F*ck U Uhlsport
                                FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                                X