X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I'm glad that everyones getting the ugly red one

Comment

Looks like persianleague.com has become an official distributor of uhlsport online merchandise. They already have the fan pack up for preorder which includes a jersey (white), sun visor, flag, scarf, poster, and arm sleeves for $99.99.

They have another fan pack with the same additional items but a fan jersey with the World Cup emblem instead of an official kit for the same price.

Would have been interested if they gave socks, shorts or a proper baseball cap. Dunno about the visor and arm sleeves lol

I personally am probably not gunna get the fan pack. Ill probably get the home and away jerseys.

http://www.persianleague.com/the-new...stributor.html

Comment

from this:

to this:

looks fucking poverty compared to the original pics

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
            from this:

to this:

And that's why you buy the red jersey

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
              from this:

to this:

Is the second one the orginal or a fake?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                And that's why you buy the red jersey
                i'm planning on buying both but tbh the watermark on this jersey looks disgusting as hell. I hope this is the "fan jersey" and the proper one looks somewhat similar to the pics otherwise I will have my doubts for even the red jersey.

Comment

Looks diffrent to those pics we saw in the presentation ceremony specially the Green color. I think that one isnt the real jersey

Here is a pic uhlsport Iran posted on facebook today

Also the shoulder on the green side looks diffrent on this one it has som white in it
                  i just checked persianleageu and the ugly one is the fan Jersey !
                  Edit: Now that I think about it, it all make sense why uhsport Iran would post something that has been posted before on the same day persianleageu becomes official retailers. Its becuz of u crybabies!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                    Looks diffrent to those pics we saw in the presentation ceremony specially the Green color. I think that one isnt the real jersey
                    Here is a pic uhlsport Iran posted on facebook today
                    [ATTACH]13931[/ATTACH]
                    Also the shoulder on the green side looks diffrent on this one it has som white in it
                    i just checked persianleageu and the ugly one is the fan Jersey !
                    Edit: Now that I think about it, it all make sense why uhsport Iran would post something that has been posted before on the same day persianleageu becomes official retailers. Its becuz of u crybabies!
                    The more I look at the kit, I have to say it doesn't look as awful as I first thought.
                    But the red one is still way better looking

Comment

that persianleague stuff looks fake as fuck. could be wrong though

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

its not even the same badge

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          that persianleague stuff looks fake as fuck. could be wrong though
                          yep, looks fake as hell to me.

The differences between the kits.
                          Real shirt has the cheetah water marked and printed in faint black colour, also has black outline around the badge, where as the "fan pack" kit has no black outline, the cheetah is heat pressed into the shirt and also it has horizontal air vents on the sides of the shirt where as none of the uhlsport jerseys have that plus those vents are a copy from nike shirts.

My theory regarding these fan shirt or "fake" shirts we have in iran. They are either full on fake or I have a feeling that the uhlsport iranian distributer makes the shirts himself for extra profit, also if you look at the stuff included in the fan pack, they look like Chinese junk you get in markets . I remember on 90 one of the guests said how most of the shirts don't actually comes from uhlsport.

My advice is to get the kits from reputable dealers online, they seem legit.

Comment

kits rated 9 out of 10 by the daily mail:
                            http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...the-daily-mail

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Puma has released Italy's kits for $180!!

http://www.shop.puma.com/FIGC-Italia...aKit_05-Mar:NA
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

^ haha, what's it made of? Gold ?

Comment

Working...
                                X