No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just put a pre-order for the red one from pro direct. Can't wait!
    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Same here got the white one might buy the red one too on payday

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
        Lets be real here, we had Puma and the same problems, Legea and the same problems and now also Uhlsport seems to have the same problem with the lack of equipment.
        It can't be a coincidence how we always don't have the right equipment and missing stuff and companies terminating contracts and not wanting to work with us. If I remember correctly before there was a massive load of equipment stuck in gomrok and with Iranians I honestly don't doubt that there is fishy stuff going on with kolah bardari and, especially as we're also getting supplied by a Iranian broker.
        And regarding unique designs, when teams like England get a boring white plain shirt, do you really expect us getting anything special. As much as I dislike Uhlsport with their amateur bussiness, we have to accept the fact that we are a 3rd world country and we're lucky to even get the cheetah design.
        Agreed, but I was mainly referring to design aspects of the kits than its supplements.

Comment

Can anyone tell me if these meassures are just across the chest, or all the way around the body's chest area? http://www.uksoccershop.com/p-43155/...all-Shirt.html

Comment

Why that cheetah's image is so low on the jersey? The players are required to tuck their jersys into their trunks, this will cover at least half of that cheetah's image!
            Last edited by Keano; 05-03-2014, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Red one is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Comment

I love how we Iranians expect SO MUCH from our kit provider, and yet no fellow hamvatan has answered my simple question about the sizings and meassurements of the jersey ...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  I love how we Iranians expect SO MUCH from our kit provider, and yet no fellow hamvatan has answered my simple question about the sizings and meassurements of the jersey ...
                  How do you expect them to when the kit hasn't been released yet? Retailers won't share that info because if they do we all assume they have the kits in stock and we start bombarding them for them. Your guess is as good as as the rest of us.
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    How do you expect them to when the kit hasn't been released yet? Retailers won't share that info because if they do we all assume they have the kits in stock and we start bombarding them for them. Your guess is as good as as the rest of us.
                    Actually, my question was pretty simple, and if someone had ordered from this page, they might know, but apparently people love to bash and ignore. Let me copy my post:

Can anyone tell me if these meassures are just across the chest, or all the way around the body's chest area? http://www.uksoccershop.com/p-43155/...all-Shirt.html

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Actually, my question was pretty simple, and if someone had ordered from this page, they might know, but apparently people love to bash and ignore. Let me copy my post:
                      it's all around the body. measure from the part of the chest that is pointing the most out of your body so you get a accurate measurement, same way you measure your waist.

Comment

it's all around the body. measure from the part of the chest that is pointing the most out of your body so you get a accurate measurement, same way you measure your waist.
                        Damet garm, merci
                        In that case, I'm between a Medium and Large. What are you guys buying? Those who have already ordered, what did you order?

Comment

I am a 40 at chest so ordered medium
                          Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                            my aunt finally brought me my jersey. its soo fake without the Uhlsport sign but i love it lol. will post pics soon!
                            Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                            will do buddy!
                            Could u plz make a photo and upload it! It would b great to see how this shirt looks like!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                              Could u plz make a photo and upload it! It would b great to see how this shirt looks like!
                              Oh man! I completely forgot about this thread! I will when I get up in the morning my man!

Comment

Are you going to print a player's name and number?

Comment

Working...
                                X