TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soniq View Post
    I think the rumor on PFDC about the kits that we are getting being fakes are completely baseless and just panic.

It makes no sense, the only people that should be worried about fake kits are people in Iran and team melli players.

As long as you dont buy from ebay / aliexpress you should be good.

Anybody buying from FIFA/Worldsoccershop should be okay too, cant confirm the rest.

The quality is surely lower than other brands but is it a fake? Doubt it. Is it a replica? probably

Is that your collection? Want to send me one?
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      So all these Rolex replica watches are being made by Rolex?

No, but another issue with watches is water proof vs. water resistant. Timex, makes Timex watches (cheaper brand) as well as some more expensive brands like Gucci. You pay big bucks, you get a water proof watch (we are talking $2000+). These watches have no issues with being in water. You pay less (50-$2000) expect to get a water resistant watch that can handle certain depths and pressures before the seal fails.

This isn't a new thing, and in terms of kits, all sports have replica (fan jerseys) and authentic (player issued jerseys). Player jerseys are often heavier and not great for regular wear as the ventilation doesn't kick in until you perspire and are running in the wind. If you are sitting in the stands, and don't want to be sweating buckets and all...go with replicas as they have lighter materials, and usually cost less!

The question I am wondering is, how come no one in TM or IFF called these kits fake, but rather of lesser quality? Could it be that TM was shipped replicas instead of actual player issued kits? Maybe it's not an issue of fake UHLSPORT merchandise but rather a confusion of replica vs player issued kits?

Comment

Me living in Dubai, I called up Romario sports directly, which took a while as their daftar number is mentioned on their website as heir store blah blah and after a fuckload of trying I finally got answered by some Indian dude listening to his Bollywood music in the background :L

Anyways, they're selling the jerseys for ass-cheap there- only DHS 199 for the 'higher' quality jersey the Mallu told me and 165 for the lower, both original according to him. Now idk what to do, should I buy from them, because they're the distributors so it should be cheaper than elsewhere but the price seems too good to be true, being approximately 20 pounds cheaper than what's sold anywhere else

Help pls
        Support Iran until the end

Comment

لباسهایی که تقلبی از آب درآمد!

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
            Me living in Dubai, I called up Romario sports directly, which took a while as their daftar number is mentioned on their website as heir store blah blah and after a fuckload of trying I finally got answered by some Indian dude listening to his Bollywood music in the background :L

Anyways, they're selling the jerseys for ass-cheap there- only DHS 199 for the 'higher' quality jersey the Mallu told me and 165 for the lower, both original according to him. Now idk what to do, should I buy from them, because they're the distributors so it should be cheaper than elsewhere but the price seems too good to be true, being approximately 20 pounds cheaper than what's sold anywhere else

Help pls
            Do they sell the jerseys with name and number? Also do they have the warm ups available?
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Lol so they basically confirmed jafari is faking the kits behind uhlsport and iff having a hand in it too. Only in our shitty country, also notice how casually the talked about it in the news.

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post

Help pls
                If he gave fully professional team with lots media surrounding them fake clothes do you really expect him to give you original clothes.
                BTW if you remember the ulsport ball scandal in the league, you know this guy is used to doing this aall the time. it seems that he keeps few originals for show then floods the market with fake ones
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Is that your collection? Want to send me one?
                  I only bought one, and at most I'd buy the away kit as well. Tried it on, wasn't my cup of tea, the kit is too plain for me and not worth the 100 bucks. I'll stick to home kit.

The picture is from instagram

Comment

I only bought one, and at most I'd buy the away kit as well. Tried it on, wasn't my cup of tea, the kit is too plain for me and not worth the 100 bucks. I'll stick to home kit.

The picture is from instagram
                    Oh I remember, you are one of the few who preferred the home over the away kit? Why again? Our home kit is just a copy of Palestine's jersey...although our Red kit is a template as well, I don't believe any other team is sporting it as their jersey.

btw who's instagram is that from? Buddy has connections (watch it belong to Vahid Jaffari lol)

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Oh I remember, you are one of the few who preferred the home over the away kit? Why again? Our home kit is just a copy of Palestine's jersey...although our Red kit is a template as well, I don't believe any other team is sporting it as their jersey.

btw who's instagram is that from? Buddy has connections (watch it belong to Vahid Jaffari lol)
                      Yeah I think the home kit represents Iran the best, all flag colours and Iran's true white dominate kit. I think the red isnt all that to be honest.
                      And in my opinion so what if it is like Palestine? Big deal. Template? Big deal. up until a few years ago all nike and adidas teams used template too. Now they've become unique (but not so much, now instead of one template, nike and adidas have several templates)

Its a random person i found on instagram tag search for #uhlsport or #teammelli

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Haha, no but I once planned on buying one!
                        Btw
                        I know Oakley also makes some stupidly expensive watches too
                        Since I'm a dealer I should be able to order u one @ dealer cost about 40-50% off the retail ..!
                        My Oakley rep tried to get me to carry em some years ago but they were way too pricy for my market & seemed aweful heavy duty ..!
                        Here is their new line up

http://www.oakley.com/store/watches

Comment

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

What size since its a tight fit? Cause even medium seems casual some guys I know say they will go with large, and said I should do the same..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              What size since its a tight fit? Cause even medium seems casual some guys I know say they will go with large, and said I should do the same..
                              damn amoo you're still hung up on the size? i provided mesasurements, compare to a tshirt you own and see if you should go medium or large

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

damn amoo you're still hung up on the size? i provided mesasurements, compare to a tshirt you own and see if you should go medium or large
                                Calm down, the guy said it was tight fit, just asked him a question. For your sake and happiness, I'll un-mark this thread from my favourites so I won't post in here for your sake. At least, I'm not the kind of member who opens a thread for any random question that comes in mind.

Ghalat kardam, I'm out.

Comment

Working...
                                X