TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
    Just received the Uhlsport red away jersey in the mail. I've got to admit, it's one of the best qualities I've ever seen/felt on a jersey. Better than Nike & adidas! I don't know what all the fuss is about, but everything about it is great! (Except the "IR" before Iran part but whatever) The logo and stitches are so detailed it's amazing. True to size so far without having washed it.
    pics please?

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

none of the sites seem to have the medium or large available anymore! I called Worldsoccershop.com and they said they do not know if they are planning to bring in any and the other sites have also ran out of the Medium and large sizes!

Any ideas, where I can get one? There is also only one (home jersey) on ebay, at the moment.
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Overall, I'm very content & happy with the jersey. Definitely recommend buying it. Just goes to show the people at Uhlsport are human too.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
            none of the sites seem to have the medium or large available anymore! I called Worldsoccershop.com and they said they do not know if they are planning to bring in any and the other sites have also ran out of the Medium and large sizes!

Any ideas, where I can get one? There is also only one (home jersey) on ebay, at the moment.
            Pro direct has red large as of an hr ago

Comment

^ thanks BacheLot jan. I am looking for the white one. I will wait and hope the sites bring in some more.
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Overall, I'm very content & happy with the jersey. Definitely recommend buying it. Just goes to show the people at Uhlsport are human too.
                It's all good once you get what you want and you're done, but I still think Uhl and IFF could have done a way better job in terms of kit design, release, sales and customer service.

Thanks for the pictures by the way, just like how it reassures some members to buy it, I'm pretty sure I wont be purchasing the red kit, not my type (oh well 100 dollars saved)

to Ontario, Canada members: threes a chain of stores who might bring in the kit soon, I will update you once I get the word.

Comment

http://www.uksoccershop.com/p-43155/...all-Shirt.html
                  http://www.uksoccershop.com/p-43154/...all-Shirt.html
                  All sizes still available in both colours...might be pricy conversion since ships from UK.
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

my friend got his red one from soccer.com in the mail yesterday and it looks the same. great stuff if u ask me

Comment

my friend got his red one from soccer.com in the mail yesterday and it looks the same. great stuff if u ask me
                      I ordered the last red one off of soccer.com 3 hours ago...now I feel reassured. Bless your heart!
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

^ thanks BacheLot jan. I am looking for the white one. I will wait and hope the sites bring in some more.
                        Sorry, I thought u wanted the illusive red kit..!
                        They have the white in all sizes but XS
                        Their prices are bit better than soccer. Com
                        Comes to about $90buck including shipping to USA
                        http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/Produ...281.aspx?spr=1

Comment

pro direct home:
                          http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/Produ...een-81281.aspx

pro direct away:
                          http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/Produ...ite-81284.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            whats quality like..?
                            how does the size run..?
                            sorry its at my parent's house, it arrived today, i have to go get it. i just found out that is red and i got disappointed. lol

but they're wiling to return or refund...i just dont wanna wait forever to get it back. i found a store near my house that is selling them, so i think i'll get a refund and buy it from that store.

Comment

My jersey arrived from Worldsoccershop. First impression \ grade of the jearsy would be a B+ or an A- based on materials, workmanship etc. Its not fine polished product you get from Nike or Adidas, I say that because some random strings sticking out, quality of the packaging and feel of the material ( feels more like polyester and less like clima cool athletic wear). I wear a US medium in T-shirts but I ordered a Large jersey because Jerseys tend to run small. It fits almost perfectly... a little loose but not like a dress. Ill wash it tonight and see if it shrinks.
                              P.S. is there a better way to attach pictures to posts? So its just an image and not an attachment?
                              Attached Files

Comment

^ edit your post, remove your attachmemts and then upload them again. Should be shown as images now.

Comment

Working...
                                X