TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    I did a Uhlsport search on Instagram and a picture came up with two of our old away kits, the red qualifiers kit, it looked legit with proper font and everything but it had the cheetah design on it. Some dude had asked him where he got it from and the poor dude wrote how he had gone all over Tehran to get the legit cheetah kit and ended up getting it from the official uhlsport shop with lots of trouble and how happy he was.
    Poor guy was ripped off and I wanted to tell him how he was sold a fake kit but I would have felt bad. I guess he will have to wait until the WC on tv to find out
    Moniriyeh store at it's finest again I bet!

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
    For those in Canada Just found this. They are located in Vaughn, ON. They are $23 so fake im guessing due to the price.

http://targetdeal.ca/index.php/iran-...ey.html?crc=11
    ]
    Well they are advertising it as a reduced price sale...but I am not familiar with this site. Don't know how reliable it is.
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Any idea where to order in Europe? Subsidesports doesn't have it yet, despite the Uhlsport website indicating so.

I'd prefer iranjersey.com or Persianleague.com anyhow, as they will still be there for us when WC is history.

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        Any idea where to order in Europe? Subsidesports doesn't have it yet, despite the Uhlsport website indicating so.

I'd prefer iranjersey.com or Persianleague.com anyhow, as they will still be there for us when WC is history.
        I'm going with Unisport, but they won't have them till late May as well .

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
          For those in Canada Just found this. They are located in Vaughn, ON. They are $23 so fake im guessing due to the price.

http://targetdeal.ca/index.php/iran-...ey.html?crc=11

Also found a couple on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BNWT-UHLSPOR...-/131185649866

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BNWT-UHLSPOR...-/151297920136

I think I'm gonna order it from that site since it's local can't go wrong with $23 what do you guys think

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by allstarzpersia View Post
            I think I'm gonna order it from that site since it's local can't go wrong with $23 what do you guys think
            Let us know how it goes. Post pics of what you get.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

anyone know when the UHLsport official shop dealers will have the Iran jerseys in stock?

Comment

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                  Is it original, and Large?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Is it original, and Large?
                    not mine, I suspect its a fake, and I dont know the size.

Comment

Wash it and check for shrinkage.
                      If it does shrink , then it is the ORIGINAL ..... according to CQ

Comment

I would say if they have screwed up and given TM a lousy set of uniforms boycott the company. If sponsor is to provide something for free it is just trojan horse. Here is what Karim Ansarifar said:
                        تراکتورسازی، انصاری فرد، شادی تراکتورسازی
                        حتی نمی*توانیم قلم*بند را در جوراب*هایمان بگذاریم
                        انصاری*فرد: 3 روز است که یک رنگ جوراب می*پوشیم/مسئولان علیه ما هجمه می*کنند
                        مهاجم تیم ملی فوتبال ایران با انتقاد از پوشاک تیم ملی گفت: همه بازیکنان در مورد این مسئله صحبت کردند ولی جوراب*های ما آنقدر تنگ است که حتی قلم*بند هم در آنها جا نمی*شود
                        I would say, drop the sponsor and have a Chinese company make nice ones over night. They can do it.
                        ensaane gedaa sefat va yaa bachehe yek marde baazari raa sare kaare varzesh begozarnd hamin ast natijeh.

Comment

^This shit is so messed and fucked up! SOMEWAY, no matter what, they gotta bring down TM! god damn mongols. I hope that Vahid guy sitting in dubai alongside UHL in germany get's slapped in the face by a door or chair very soon!

Comment

LOL it seems like those idiots at Uschsport...sorry..Uhlsport didnt draw the yuuzpalang picture as they told everyone..they dozdi'ed or Bought it from that image site LLOOOL

دروغ چرا ؟!

طرح یوزپلنگ تیم* ملی* فوتبال ایران دزدی از آب درامد
                            این هم طرح یوزپلنگ که رویه تیشرت تیم ملی قراره باشه جام جهانی که گفتن شرکت آلمانی کشیده یه طرح کاملا فروشی در سایت های مطرح دنیا که طرح کلیپ ارت امادس برای فروش همگانی خودتون قضاوت کنید.کار دزدی میلونی به تیم ملی ایران فروختن اینا هم نفهمیدن برید این سایت لینک پایین خودتون ببینید اصلا یوز ایرانی نیست.
                            http://www.canstockphoto.com/leopard-9027059.html

Comment

Originally posted by Abiete View Post
                              LOL it seems like those idiots at Uschsport...sorry..Uhlsport didnt draw the yuuzpalang picture as they told everyone..they dozdi'ed or Bought it from that image site LLOOOL
                              دروغ چرا ؟!
                              طرح یوزپلنگ تیم* ملی* فوتبال ایران دزدی از آب درامد
                              این هم طرح یوزپلنگ که رویه تیشرت تیم ملی قراره باشه جام جهانی که گفتن شرکت آلمانی کشیده یه طرح کاملا فروشی در سایت های مطرح دنیا که طرح کلیپ ارت امادس برای فروش همگانی خودتون قضاوت کنید.کار دزدی میلونی به تیم ملی ایران فروختن اینا هم نفهمیدن برید این سایت لینک پایین خودتون ببینید اصلا یوز ایرانی نیست.
                              http://www.canstockphoto.com/leopard-9027059.html

Comment

I dont even want to buy their crap...i will fix a nice IFF emblem and then go to spreadshirt.com and fix my own tm jersey 1000000 times nicer than BS Ogh-sport

Comment

Working...
                                X