No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone ordered the red kit from prodirect?

I got my home white kit fine no problems, but still waiting for my red kit which i ordered on the 6th of June, it still says there awating stock!

Anyone got their red kit from prodirect recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
      ^ Yeah sorry, that is the site I meant, I don't know why I wrote prodirect.com.
      Anyways, they charge 18 pounds for shipping to Canada which I feel is a bit much
      Only place in the US I know of that has some:
      http://www.eskissports.com/store/cat...&orderway=desc
      You can contact your local Uhlsport office and they will tell you all the stores that have the jerseys. Buying from sportsdirect was worthwhile for me, because I purchased three jerseys with one shipping cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Libertine View Post
        anyone ordered the red kit from prodirect?

I got my home white kit fine no problems, but still waiting for my red kit which i ordered on the 6th of June, it still says there awating stock!

Anyone got their red kit from prodirect recently?
        I received both the white and red kit from them when they first had the jersey available few weeks back. If you ordered on 6th of June, it states on their site they are re-stocking and will have them ready for dispatch by June 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
          ^ Yeah sorry, that is the site I meant, I don't know why I wrote prodirect.com.

Anyways, they charge 18 pounds for shipping to Canada which I feel is a bit much
          Prodirect has shipping to Canada for CA$20. This kit itself is about 92$. Seems like they increased it a bit due to the popularity.

Otherwise In2sports would be the next best bet as it is a Canadian retailer. They kits are about CA110 + 7/8$ shipping Canada wide.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            Lol. They put an IFF logo on pretty much every Uhlsport shirt they could find.
            And this is what they sell at the moniriyeh store as official. Now I know who and where they learned this practice from.
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

anyone know any GTA places where I can get my hands on some decent looking replicas..I find it despicable that I have to pay $125 for an Uhlsport jersey

Comment

according to fifa.com the iran jersey has been sold out!!
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Why can't I buy an Iran jersey..

Why..

There used to be a time when they were overstocked with or kits. Now I cant even have the WC jersey I want.

Are foreigners also buying our jersey? I'm sure they are and good for them.

But seriously,

a SPECIAL thank you to Uhlsport for supplying enough merchandise.

Thank you Uhlsport for supplying more of our jerseys in medium.

Thank you Uhlsport for qualifying to the World Cup and wearing a jersey that has never been seen in the World Cup before!

Thank you Uhlsport for making sure all Iranians buy your kits from your website!

Thank you Uhlsport for not being embarrassed by using Iran's name on your website and advertising the jersey we will wear in the World Cup this summer!

You're the best Uhlsport! No other brand better than Uhlsport!

Uhlsport has the BEST service as well!

Comment

Thank you Uhlsport for letting us advertise your jersey for you in Brazil 2014, so you can get more recognition!

You are the best brand Uhlsport! No other brand better than Uhlsport!

Comment

Why are these kits so pricy? $90 plus shipping? Was Puma this expensive back in 2006?

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                        Why are these kits so pricy? $90 plus shipping? Was Puma this expensive back in 2006?
                        Pumas were almost impossible to find (for me anyway) and they were just generic crap kits.
                        I loved these kits.

Comment

are there any other types of gear available to purchase?? trainers...shirts...polos....jackets??

what a shit company, doesnt take any advantage of add ons and extras

Comment

I bought one replica, one original, one polo shirt one fan shirt and 2 fake kids kit all for less than 90 euros

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                              Yup, I am going to touch down in Dubai on friday, and I will pick up 4-5 jersies on saturday from romario sports all for the price of 1 jersey on retail.
                              I bought one replica, one original, one polo shirt one fan shirt and 2 fake kids kit all for less than 90 euros ... make sure you go to the one in Amman street
                              Last edited by DubFreeek; 06-10-2014, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                                Lol. They put an IFF logo on pretty much every Uhlsport shirt they could find.
                                Exactluy, look at the red jersey, if u put IFF logo and the cheap cheetah thingi boom u have an Iran Jersey

Comment

Working...
                                X