Iran vs. Turkmenistan March 21 and March 26 Pre-Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post
    So far alahyar is all hype(injuries) just a name.
    hosseinizadeh 🤣🤣🤣 his left feet tells his right feet watermelon..Non of them have done jack for tm.

I just don't want go young to say we went young.
    tm is expected to win even practice matches ,need players to win..
    I don't think we didn't win ac because of age,
    we didn't win because general didn't want change formation of win against japan...we lost because no one has balls to tell general don't use same formation.. general makes all the decisions himself. , he runs a mafia style coaching staff to hide behind his coaches when shit go wrong and his staff is super weak no names when it comes to Persian football coaches standards.......I got exactly what's going on watching his interview...WHEN HE SAYS HE GETS ADVISE FROM CHERAGPOUR,ROSHAN,MOHASES,MAJIDI
    HE IS TRYING TO PROTECT his coaching staff as well so they can be around AMIR KHANING HIM.
    WHO THE F....K IS CHERAGHPOUR, MOHASES, MAJIDI???? who hired them to give advise? If he gonna get advise from them why have other coaches?

It's all a lie.
    General gets advise from them so when shit go wrong he can blame them instead of his own picked staff.......

Of course we didn't win ac because of age. When we had the older squad of the Tournament, we play some Ebrahimi 36 in midfield in back to back game, all our game in wc22 and ac23 are one good game followed by one bad game

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Of course we didn't win ac because of age. When we had the older squad of the Tournament, we play some Ebrahimi 36 in midfield in back to back game, all our game in wc22 and ac23 are one good game followed by one bad game
      Playing omid falls under general mistake I said.

Comment

Playing omid falls under general mistake I said.
        He was a big reason we beat Japan but also a big reason why we lost to Qatar
        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
          I'd wager Ramin's weakness finally came back to bite us. He could not cover Akram at all in the corner. In fact I feel that we would have conceded 2 less goals if Moharrami played and was not injured.

Oracle Jan is right, it ultimately comes back to GN and his assistants for having a weak squad selection. The addition of someone like Hardani into this squad could have saved us instead of calling up someone like Fallah/Yousefi (without planning on using them). I bet general told Fallah to sit back and watch

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
            Exactly
            playing japan 4 2 3 1 was must

Playing qatar
            Should of been
            4 4 2

Comment

Exactly
              playing japan 4 2 3 1 was must

Playing qatar
              Should of been
              4 4 2
              I pointed at that before the game but many didn't even see or like it. Whatever bro.

I hope instead of doing Turkmans, we don't Terekmoon it with bezan ziresh tactics.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

I pointed at that before the game but many didn't even see or like it. Whatever bro.

I hope instead of doing Turkmans, we don't Terekmoon it with bezan ziresh tactics.
                This is exactly what will happen.

Sometimes I think its done out of spite to tell the more modern thinking fans they have no control over the poor state of the program

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

In wc tm system will be 4 2 3 1.
                  why not play and practice it now?
                  But general will go 4 4 2, and will demolish them
                  first day of eid in azadi .......

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

I'd wager Ramin's weakness finally came back to bite us. He could not cover Akram at all in the corner. In fact I feel that we would have conceded 2 less goals if Moharrami played and was not injured.

Oracle Jan is right, it ultimately comes back to GN and his assistants for having a weak squad selection. The addition of someone like Hardani into this squad could have saved us instead of calling up someone like Fallah/Yousefi (without planning on using them). I bet general told Fallah to sit back and watch
                    I can't wait for the new list is released.

Comment

Just hope GN finally makes use of players like Aghasi, Hazbavi, Fallah and such in defense. I'm very vary of his "experience in defense type" thing he was talking about. CQ gave 21 year old Majid Hosseini a chance to shine and he did. Experience gets u nowhere in TM as we have learned, since our most experienced players make the same mistakes. The whole mindset is wrong for us at least.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Reports thar Sohrabian, aka Kenya best player against TM, will be invited for next wcq. Considering GN want to play older player in defense, you can consider he will be above Hazbavi, Fallah in the pecking order.

Btw GN currently is actively preparing TM future :

are those 4 guys behind him our future defensive back line ?
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Can’t believe we are going to leave our critical transition phase to be completed by GN …
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post

are those 4 guys behind him our future defensive back line ?
                            well he said he likes the defenders old and experienced so 🤥

Comment

Defense position usually has 8 spot
                              4 cb
                              2 rb
                              2 lb

Here is my 4 cb. for this fifa days.
                              Kanani...majidi...hezbavi...fallah

Lb:
                              Milad,abulfazl jalali

Rb it gets tricky since 2 main candidates moharami and aria are hurt.

Rb. Danial esmailifar, hardani(both had tm call up before)

Kanani, majidi,fallah,hezbavi,danial,hardani,milad,jalali
                              are my 8 picks for this fifa days.
                              add biravand,niazmand,hossini as goalies THATS 11 PLAYERS RIGHT THERE.

Comment

Defense position usually has 8 spot
                                4 cb
                                2 rb
                                2 lb

Here is my 4 cb. for this fifa days.
                                Kanani...majidi...hezbavi...fallah

Lb:
                                Milad,abulfazl jalali

Rb it gets tricky since 2 main candidates moharami and aria are hurt.

Rb. Danial esmailifar, hardani(both had tm call up before)

Kanani, majidi,fallah,hezbavi,danial,hardani,milad,jalali
                                are my 8 picks for this fifa days.
                                add biravand,niazmand,hossini as goalies THATS 11 PLAYERS RIGHT THERE.

For LB, Goudarzi is MUCH more talented than Jalali imo. Same pace, more talent. Even Nekounam wanted to buy him to play over Jalali but SZ refuse to sell him 🤣

Replace Kanaani with Aghasi and you got a very solid defensive system. Kanaani is like a soosk that doesn't die

Comment

Working...
                                X