No announcement yet.

Iran vs. Turkmenistan March 21 and March 26 Pre-Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion, what GN should do as his top priority is to rebuild the defensive line including the goalkeeper.

I have been watching and analyzing each game Iran has played since he has taken over as the coach a number of times, and the more I watched, the more convinced I became that our defense line was the major reason why we performed poorly or lost certain key games.

CQ did not exclude Shoja and Kanani for no reason! He was an experienced coach and knew exactly what is needed of a strong defensive line. He did not trust these two players to carry the defensive duties for the team and he was right on the mark.

GN needs to cross off Beiro, Shoja (immediately), M. Hossaini, Ramin, Milad, Kanani, and Haji either immediately (preferred) or right after WC qualifications. These players have done their service but are no longer at the level we need our defense line to be.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

I promise you in Turkmenistan 30,000 fans. All plain color shirt. Different color per section. All hat. Little green flag in left hand
      Vs iran
      that's their wc final.
      They also do a play on game day replaying Rustam death. They dis it last time tm played them in wcq..I read articles about that

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Vs iran
        that's their wc final.
        They also do a play on game day replaying Rustam death. They dis it last time tm played them in wcq..I read articles about that
        Wow, almost as bad as Australia airing Not Without my Daughter before 98 WCQ

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Wow, almost as bad as Australia airing Not Without my Daughter before 98 WCQ
          😅😅
          it's live play in the middle of town going to stadium.
          What I read about Rustam I think his brother killed him by having him go in a well full of poison.
          The whole country shuts down pretty much when tm go there.

Comment

If Beiro is not included in WC 2026 plans he needs to be slowly phased out. Get Niazmand in as n1. Same with Kanaani and Rezaian. Hajsafi and Ansarifard no brainers need to be crossed off yesterday

Comment

I feel the following will be in the next GN list, with quite an important role : Noorafkan, Sohrabian, Daneshgar, Amiri, Moghanlou and Asadi

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                I feel the following will be in the next GN list, with quite an important role : Noorafkan, Sohrabian, Daneshgar, Amiri, Moghanlou and Asadi
                Weren't Mogh and Asadi already on his list?

Comment

​​​​

Comment

In tehroon
                    if he lines up

Niyazmand
                    Hardani kanani hezbavi norafkan
                    Goli khodabanlu Hosseinejad gaedy
                    sardar mehdi

What will happen?

Comment

tm has a lot of players...
                      Easily can have 5 different teams and all
                      5 can be competetive...tm don't lack talent to pick from.
                      question is there cut off age?
                      or best 11 play no matter what?

Comment

Reports thar Sohrabian, aka Kenya best player against TM, will be invited for next wcq. Considering GN want to play older player in defense, you can consider he will be above Hazbavi, Fallah in the pecking order.

Btw GN currently is actively preparing TM future :

Comment

Reports thar Sohrabian, aka Kenya best player against TM, will be invited for next wcq. Considering GN want to play older player in defense, you can consider he will be above Hazbavi, Fallah in the pecking order.

Btw GN currently is actively preparing TM future :

😅😅😅😅 I was about to put this pix up.

Haj amirsalan galenoie.

Comment

GN would rather use Yazdani, Daneshgar, and Sohrabian at CB before using a 20 year old Hazbavi or Fallah 🤣. Man this team is gonna get fucking embarrassed at new WC. At least Skocic chose the right players to call up like Allahyar and Hosseinzadeh

Comment

So far alahyar is all hype(injuries) just a name.
                              hosseinizadeh 🤣🤣🤣 his left feet tells his right feet watermelon..Non of them have done jack for tm.

I just don't want go young to say we went young.
                              tm is expected to win even practice matches ,need players to win..
                              I don't think we didn't win ac because of age,
                              we didn't win because general didn't want change formation of win against japan...we lost because no one has balls to tell general don't use same formation.. general makes all the decisions himself. , he runs a mafia style coaching staff to hide behind his coaches when shit go wrong and his staff is super weak no names when it comes to Persian football coaches standards.......I got exactly what's going on watching his interview...WHEN HE SAYS HE GETS ADVISE FROM CHERAGPOUR,ROSHAN,MOHASES,MAJIDI
                              HE IS TRYING TO PROTECT his coaching staff as well so they can be around AMIR KHANING HIM.
                              WHO THE F....K IS CHERAGHPOUR, MOHASES, MAJIDI???? who hired them to give advise? If he gonna get advise from them why have other coaches?

It's all a lie.
                              General gets advise from them so when shit go wrong he can blame them instead of his own picked staff.......

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                                So far alahyar is all hype(injuries) just a name.
                                hosseinizadeh 🤣🤣🤣 his left feet tells his right feet watermelon..Non of them have done jack for tm.

I just don't want go young to say we went young.
                                tm is expected to win even practice matches ,need players to win..
                                I don't think we didn't win ac because of age,
                                we didn't win because general didn't want change formation of win against japan...we lost because no one has balls to tell general don't use same formation.. general makes all the decisions himself. , he runs a mafia style coaching staff to hide behind his coaches when shit go wrong and his staff is super weak no names when it comes to Persian football coaches standards.......I got exactly what's going on watching his interview...WHEN HE SAYS HE GETS ADVISE FROM CHERAGPOUR,ROSHAN,MOHASES,MAJIDI
                                HE IS TRYING TO PROTECT his coaching staff as well so they can be around AMIR KHANING HIM.
                                WHO THE F....K IS CHERAGHPOUR, MOHASES, MAJIDI???? who hired them to give advise? If he gonna get advise from them why have other coaches?

It's all a lie.
                                General gets advise from them so when shit go wrong he can blame them instead of his own picked staff.......

My point was Skocic called up the most "promising" at the time, gave them a chance, then dropped them when they didn't perform. So in that sense, I regard him higher than GN (even though he was inept in basically every other way). Calling up people like Sohrabian/Yazdani is stain on TM name tbh when we HAVE better performing players at club level. I'll hold judgement till Turkmenistan lineup is released but this lineup will determine if I'm gonna watch TM this year or not. I'd rather do something else than watch this teams continued downfall.

In regards to your coaching staff...I agree. Instead of bringing in people like Bagheri and Hashemian for discipline we have some guy who paid $300 for a Barcelona course and go in through his dad's connections with IFF

​​​​
                                ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X