Iran vs. Turkmenistan March 21 and March 26 Pre-Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran vs. Turkmenistan March 21 and March 26 Pre-Match Discussion

Second Round of of World Cup Qualifiers. All times in PST.

MARCH 21 9AM Azadi Stadium

MARCH 26 8AM Ashgabat Stadium

Aslan halesh nist dige

Comment

Having GN after the Asian cup is a nightmare.

Comment

lol the most depressing TM game ever will be this one
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          lol the most depressing TM game ever will be this one
          nothing more to add here. Absolutely right.
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Sigh....here we go again 😭😭😭

The most important change will be to get fresh blood in our back 4, especially wing backs and CBs.
            ​​​​​

​​

Comment

torkamanestan ke dige pre-match discussion nadare
              vaghan che hali darin shoma

Comment

I know many of us (including myself) are in mourning. But this too will pass (just like all the other TM heartaches in the past). Time to pick ourselves up as fans and move on. We have our next job to do: Qualify for WC 2026 in North America so I can finally see my TM in person after 26 years (last time was at Rose Bowl for US friendly in 2000, and was thwarted for the Canada friendly by SideShow Bob and Co). I don't want to hear any more whining. LET'S GO!

Comment

A kaveh zahiroleslam invite would greatly ease the pain and give us something to be excited about re: our future! Please GN give us something!!!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

GN has to start implementing Hazbavi, Hosseinhejat and Allahyar.

These 2 games with Turkmenistan is the perfect time to do so since they are not that strong.

If GN sticks with his usual over aged players, there is no hope for WC26.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      A kaveh zahiroleslam invite would greatly ease the pain and give us something to be excited about re: our future! Please GN give us something!!!
                      trust me, it's not about us enjoying as that is never the case. There are many other stuff involved that we don't even look at.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

We are leading Uzbekistan only on GD. To stay on top It’s imperative that we win both our games with a good margin as Uzbekistan will most likely win both of their games against Hong Kong.

Comment

Tough physical team.

Saeed Ezatollahi made got his first cap for TM (I think) versus a Turkmenistan team that really gave us a tough time.

Technical speedy players will be required as they will love direct physical play.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                            We are leading Uzbekistan only on GD. To stay on top It's imperative that we win both our games with a good margin as Uzbekistan will most likely win both of their games against Hong Kong.
                            ^ don't worry bro. Uzbeks don't have any influence in AFC so we will come out of this group unharmed even if we play tokhmi. They gave us wc appearance but took away Asian cups and ACLs.

Arabs don't really want to get raped in WC so they let us go there. But they surely want the Asian trophies. Hence I'm not worried for WC qualifiers.

We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                              GN has to start implementing Hazbavi, Hosseinhejat and Allahyar.

These 2 games with Turkmenistan is the perfect time to do so since they are not that strong.

If GN sticks with his usual over aged players, there is no hope for WC26.
                              I forgot about the Goalkeeper. We need to start using Niazmand. Beiro has become too unstable.

Comment

Working...
                              X