No announcement yet.

Iran vs. Turkmenistan March 21 and March 26 Pre-Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've hit a lull after scoring the second goal, maybe we need to inject some fresh legs in the 2nd half.

Comment

sardar pulled a hammy or being his usual drama queen ?

Comment

Sardar pulling up injured already.

Comment

And Azmoun f*cking injured again...

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Right side tm is set
            hardani Ramin moharami aria
            Also 18 year old Andarz potentially moving to Spain soon according to Abdi since its all over twitter

Comment

Sardar is so injury-prone. He kind of reminds me of Moharam Navidkia. Hope it's not a serious injury

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very flat footed from TM in the past 10 minutes. A better team would take advantage.

Comment

Did we move to 4-2-3-1 with Nooradkan sub?

Comment

Hope Sardar is okay, looked like he was in more pain than his typical drama-queen antics

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                      Did we move to 4-2-3-1 with Nooradkan sub?
                      No
                      Saman went forward

Comment

Very stupid move by GN to not take azmoun out the first time of the 3-4 times he went down in pain. That was stupid from both the player and coach to allow him to stay in as long as he did….

on a brighter note hardani and hazbavi were both great, love to see new guys doing well (hardani still counts as a new guy despite having a few caps since he hasn’t been with TM since Skocic days).
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Sardar is so injury-prone. He kind of reminds me of Moharam Navidkia. Hope it's not a serious injury

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          he looked fine walking off to bench ... he can't help it being a bit of drama queen, grass roller..!!
                          seen him do this shitt way too many times now to take it serious..!
                          or maybe did it on purpose to give more playing time to young strikers ... knowing that otherwise GN will play him the full 90..!!? he had already gotten his goal anyways... may as well leave the pitch on high..!!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Hope Sardar is okay, looked like he was in more pain than his typical drama-queen antics
                            If it was meaningful match he stayed in.
                            it's also eid
                            He wants to go to gonbad instead of eshgabad.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              sardar pulled a hammy or being his usual drama queen ?
                              let's hope the latter

our retarded coach doesn't take him out immediately for some reason

Comment

God damn it, so we have a chance to give Azadi or SaharKheezan a chance, instead he brings on Noorafkan

Comment

Working...
                                X