This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Anything is possible in football but I just don't see them to have any chance when everything goes normal in the match (no red cards, injury etc..)

I've watched them against SK and iraq + few minutes against bahrain. They are very compact team but SK has shown that they can open up any team if they wanted. SK with hwang is just another level. the 2-2 game against SK was without hwang.

For me its 99.9% done deal. SK is physcial and fast.
    No injury. No red cards. I told you. Your assessment of this being 99.9% a done deal was damn wrong. I don't think you've been watching football / Asian Cups for very long

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post

Jordan will inflict South Korea a loss. Jordanian gheyrat is for real. And they are also a very solid team on footballing terms. They know that it's their only Asian Cup semi-final they'll play in a long time. So they'll make sure to make the best of it.
      Called this.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
        I wish that I could find my old comment but years ago I wrote here on PFDC that Jordan is the most inconsistent team in Asia. On the one hand, they are able to beat giants like Japan, Iran, Australia and Korea which they also proved in the earlier WCQ matches but on the other hand, they are also capable of losing against the likes of Laos and Vietnam. With Jordan, you never know.

But right now, all our focus should be on Qatar. They are more dangerous than Jordan because of their home advantage.
        https://www.persianfootball.com/foru...97#post3354297
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by alieti View Post
          Not sure if people remember our recent game with Jordan. They played really well against us. Yes we won 3-1, but Jordan missed a penalty and had really good chances. More than us actually
          thanks for the reminder. They missed a couple sitters, we were lucky to not lose that game if we are being totally objective. We need an A+ performance vs Qatar first and then if we execute on that, and A+ performance vs Jordan. Nothing less will get us the trophy bc history has shown if you give these Arab teams a glimmer of hope, they either punish us or come very close to it (Syria as the most recent example).

Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We must forget about the Japan game completely, and not even think about Jordan. Qatar can be dangerous on counters, we know how to beat them, we just did it recently. They are the only team we should worry about right now, and I am sure the players have this ingrained in them.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Guys stupid question but what song plays at the stadium after we score or win? I think its salar aghili but i maybe wrong.

Artist and title plz 🙂

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                Klinsman laughing after the game is the biggest insult to koreans - fire him
                its in his culture.

Comment

all this talk about Jordan ..... we first need to beat Qatar
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

watching the Jordan - Korea replay, they just showed the VAR room .... 4 qatari teenagers sitting behind their monitors making decisions on what to VAR and what not to VAR ..... good lord
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

There are no more other teams so I close this thread.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                      X