• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asian Cup 2023 Quarter Finals - Other teams - Not Iran

Now that the R16 is over. There are 8 teams now:

here is the bracket

Attached Files
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

The competition in this edition of asian cup has indeed risen. There are no easy games anymore.

Comment

Would be incredible if Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and Iran go through but Sultan al Sahlia won't allow it

Comment

I want
        iran,australia, uzb,tajik
        But
        It will be
        Jordan,qatar,s.k and 😪

Comment

South korea vs Australia
          7:30am pst Friday
          What a match is going to be

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
            I want
            iran,australia, uzb,tajik
            But
            It will be
            Jordan,qatar,s.k and 😪
            I think all four games are toss-ups at this point.

Aussi-SK. SK has a better team, but the Klansmann factor tips the balance slightly towards Aussies.

Tajik-Jordan. Jordan, is slightly (not much) better, but the fighting spirit tilts towards Tajiks.

Qatar-Uzbek. Uzebks are qualitatively a better team. Qatar has the home-field advantage. Still a toss-up.

Iran-Japan. Taremi missing tilts the game towards Japan.
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

I think all four games are toss-ups at this point.

Aussi-SK. SK has a better team, but the Klansmann factor tips the balance slightly towards Aussies.

Tajik-Jordan. Jordan, is slightly (not much) better, but the fighting spirit tilts towards Tajiks.

Qatar-Uzbek. Uzebks are qualitatively a better team. Qatar has the home-field advantage. Still a toss-up.

Iran-Japan. Taremi missing tilts the game towards Japan.
              I think jordan is head and shoulder better than tajik
              hope I am wrong.

Comment

Would love for Tajikistan to win but Jordan is on the rise even before this tournament

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                  Would love for Tajikistan to win but Jordan is on the rise even before this tournament
                  Jordan is also Australia gorbe sia
                  beating them 1-0 last ac if I recall correctly

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                    yea, i knew they had decent chance of upsetting UAE , cause face it uae were by enlarge dogshittt...!
                    but they gonna need a spirited, gritty performance along with a healthy dose of Luck to squeak past Jordan..!!
                    im sure Aussies will be rooting for them though..!!

Comment

final japan South korea....australia has zero chance..iran has zero chance...gohelnoi is not a good coach

Comment

Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

At this stage of the games no one can for certain predict any outcome.

I have had the chance to review the games of each of last 8 in this tournament and i have to say none of them have looked convincingly consistent with their performances so far and the balance of upcoming quarterfinal games can pretty much go anywhere.

Australia hasn't really been tested yet and so far looking like an uninspired team, Korea have had the most up and downs wiith their performances‌. Jordan and Tajikistan have been exciting but quite lucky with the draw to be at this stage, Uzbekistan a good team but always an under achiver and i am afriad that may continue, Qatar hasn't see any real challenge yet،‌ they struggled at times against palastine, Japan showing volunrabilities in the team. They have conceeded in every game, Bahrain gave them 2 goals, Iran a team of unpredictabilty, one day very good the other day at the level of Maldives. What level they will be on Saturday just any bodies guess!

The only certain is there will be surprises! And without those football will not be fun.

Enjoy the games and let's just hope for the best.

don't cancel your dinner reservation for Saturday night just yet!

Comment

Originally posted by DRCha View Post
                            Of course he says he didn't know. His check would bounce How could he not know? he didn't start football coaching yesterday.
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Randomly came across these guys and i must admit, i'm impressed by their knowledge of all the teams. Skip to 9:20 for their Iran/Japan chat.

In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Working...
                              X