Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t believe Jordan is in the final. The cup is ours to lose now. Hopefully we can get past both Qatar and Jordan and finally celebrate something in our lives.

Comment

Klinsman laughing after the game is the biggest insult to koreans - fire him

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

We played them in the Jordan cup (in Jordan) in Oct. 2023 and beat them 3-1. But the score line wasn't indicative of the game. Jordan had several chances and missed a PK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28kYXK_NZvc
        thanks man i had totally forgotten that match until MehrMo's scored... then i was like oh yea...remember now

Jordanian's are a resilient side ... it wont be easy beating them (if we dont choke vs gutter first 😬 ) but still a far easier opponent for us to defeat for the ACcup than the Skoreans woulda been..!!
        they just got a couple of quick-footed wingers /attackers ke Takravie jolo ro kheyli khooob mikonan ...boys just need to be conscious of that and contain them rather than resorting to overzealous wild tackles defending them otherwise malle ziadi nistan as a team....!!

Comment

I wish that I could find my old comment but years ago I wrote here on PFDC that Jordan is the most inconsistent team in Asia. On the one hand, they are able to beat giants like Japan, Iran, Australia and Korea which they also proved in the earlier WCQ matches but on the other hand, they are also capable of losing against the likes of Laos and Vietnam. With Jordan, you never know.

But right now, all our focus should be on Qatar. They are more dangerous than Jordan because of their home advantage.

Comment

Let it be a lesson to us all. The 2023 Jordan tournament was the pinnacle of world football that year!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
              Klinsman laughing after the game is the biggest insult to koreans - fire him
              that's just the pretentious happy look of guy who knows he's already shittcanned ... ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost
                Kore az Ghaedi prophecy arsid, cheghadr tarsid
                enghad ke be jordan bakht.

Now Ghaedi will take revenge on Prince of Jordan imstead for his comments about our great WNT goalie inastead

Jordan can bribe as much as they want, Ghaedi hattrick mikoneee!

/also, merci Frank Ocean for that post about the uncle, I still lmao evwry time I think about it.. 😅
                🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
                NTW GOALI NEEDS TO GET FLY OUT TO WATCH FINAL LIVE IN THE STADIUM.

Comment

With all due respect to both Qatar & Jordan this is really our time now to win this damn Asian Cup after 48 years... A team that became 3rd in the group waitin in final, and a Qatar that we just trashed 4:0 like 90 days ago in the semi final. We also beat Jordan 3:1 just few days earlier.

I also cant see both teams being able to handle the Sardar/Taremi combo over 90 minutes, not trying to say we gonna win the whole thing easily, but a semifinal & final easier than this probably won't come along anytime soon.

Comment

On paper, Japan were superior to us (but not vastly) especially if we had Taremi on the field.

However, we are VASTLY superior to Qatar & Jordan. These next 2 games will PURELY come down to our mindset.

Comment

Big opportunity but as others have said we can not take either team lately.
                      I think if someone said to us before tournament started that if we beat Qatar and then Jordan we win the whole thing then I think we would take that.

Comment

We need to focus on Qatar first. Dont even think about Jordan.

Comment

Comment

Untitled.jpg
                            Or, maybe go to Disneyland Kah-Lee-Fornia​
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

100 percent. Jordan is a very quick team. Their star Al Tamari punches well above his weight, one of the best players in Asia and plays in France. He's a star.
                              Not to toot my own horn but...

webbie said it too!

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost

Dadash

Can younmake emergency call to Pizzeria Novin IFF Lady ask ?​
                                They stop selling phone cards at markets around my place

Comment

Working...
                                X