This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Since when reaching quater final and losing to host in penalties is considered bad. I said they will go far and they did.

Hala soozesh az kojast mashti
    Uzbakistanet chetoreh milad😆😆😆

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      We are the next upset. There is no way we beat the arab corruption
      Stop wishing🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Korea has tendency to make bad choices for their coaches!
        This is not the first times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I swear if the boys throw this one away....

Comment

didnt watch SK in action much this tourney ... but one thing that stood out to me like sore thumb was their over hesitancy to pull the trigger inside opponents box and their general arrogant approach of trying to walk/pass their way into opponents goal..!! thinking they are Japan..?? or trying too hard to be like japan ..??
            the sorta misplaced arrogant playing style which could only be stemming from their big-headed, vastly overrated coach ..!!

Comment

I feel so sorry for all these Korean girls in the stadium that won't have my shoulders to cry on. I wish I was there. What a pity.
              ​
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Kinda feel bad - a Korea v Iran final would’ve been two real true Asian power houses fighting it off. Shocked Korea lost in the manner they did- guess they really missed Kim min Jae
                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Korea title drought will be 67 years.

Comment

Jordan was great but keep in min that Korea just came from 2 back to back 120 min games and fatigue was a big factor.

Not to mention they were missing Kim in defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      I swear if the boys throw this one away....
                      This ... really..!!
                      TM Complacency is what I fear the most Now , Much more than Officiating/Arab $henanigans ....!!
                      these are the sorta games where overconfidence and laxy dazy, smug approach could come back to bite us in the butt big time..!
                      hopefully that earlier Syria scare serves our team as a warning as to how a game that you'r supposedly commanding comfortably, can Quickly turn on its head with one boneheaded mistake or play ..!!

these next two matches are going to be a huge Doggfight from start to finish and boys need to strap up and be ready for it mentality wise the same way we approached the Japan game..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                        Jordan was great but keep in min that Korea just came from 2 back to back 120 min games and fatigue was a big factor.

Not to mention they were missing Kim in defense.
                        Koreans didn't look fatigued at all. "Get the ball to Son" didn't work for 98 minutes and Klinsmann failed to come up with a different strategy.

Comment

It was unbelievable how many times Korea lost the ball, I think they grossly underestimated Jordan, and once they fell behind, they lost the will to win, Jordan played great as they had nothing to lose and exactly knew what to do, it shows how clueless Klinsman is as a coach.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

i dont recall playing Jordan recently..?
                            We played them in the Jordan cup (in Jordan) in Oct. 2023 and beat them 3-1. But the score line wasn't indicative of the game. Jordan had several chances and missed a PK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28kYXK_NZvc

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

We played them in the Jordan cup (in Jordan) in Oct. 2023 and beat them 3-1. But the score line wasn't indicative of the game. Jordan had several chances and missed a PK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28kYXK_NZvc
                              Jordan exposed tm defense I that match. supposedly general held meeting and fixed the D after that match....

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post

Koreans didn't look fatigued at all. "Get the ball to Son" didn't work for 98 minutes and Klinsmann failed to come up with a different strategy.
                                There is no way Korea would have been this lethargic if it were not for fatigue.

Comment

Working...
                                X