Iran vs Syria - Post game discussions and player ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Messy View Post
    I feel bad about making a drinking game for ARJ's expected poor play, but he did do very well up until he was subbed out.

I think GN took Ghoddos and Ghayedi off at 63 because he wanted to go defensive and rest them for the next game, thinking Syria wasnt going to do anything. Unfortunately a minute later Syria got the penalty 😕
    GN subbed them in while Syria was lining up to take their penalty. Syria had already got the penalty and was ready to take it. Either GN thought subbing in players at that moment is good mind games or????

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

GN subbed them in while Syria was lining up to take their penalty. Syria had already got the penalty and was ready to take it. Either GN thought subbing in players at that moment is good mind games or????

No that's right, I misremembered. Thank you for correcting me. In that case, its possible he was aiming for penalties by assuming the penalty would get converted and we would hold 1-1 and win in penalties since we practice them A LOT as the players have been saying. He did want to go defensive though. Or was he trying to ice Khrbin by making him wait longer with the subs. Either way... he makes strange decisions
      "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

I havent gone through this thread yet but i'm sure i share a lot of opinions with you all
        taremis lazy challenge and dive frustrated me to no end
        beiranvands challenge made me want to bash my table
        ghalenoi giving no instruction throughout the whole game made me think i could become coach of team melli
        our subs were so stupid, why does gholizadeh come off for torabi, why is torabi not on earlier?
        why is ghoddos out so early instead of JB

anyway doesnt matter cause i have no faith in us beating japan so its just another day of team melli incompetence

Comment

Working...
        X