Iran vs Syria - Post game discussions and player ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran vs Syria - Post game discussions and player ratings

We won eventhough we could win better but hey here we are.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Phewwwwwwww is all I can say to express my current mental state.

I have to be honest, I have never seen TM doing so amazing in PSOs. Every single shot was just amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Taremi post match crying 🥺
      https://video.varzesh3.com/video/323...81%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

The only hope to actually win this game is admit it. Carlos queiroz was right to coach us for 8 years the way he did

Our players have 0 discipline, composure and quite frankly brains.

I dont care if beiranvand saved all 5 penalties. He is brainless, goalie has to control the players and keep everyone calm. He unnescarily makes everyone under pressure and taremis red card is 100% his fault. Gave a stupid penalty for no reason.

The coach has 0 strategy or idea. Here is the only hope
        watch all of queiroz videos

Hajisafi was good.
        Azmoun dissapointed
        Ghoddos and ezzatollahi were okay

No point to even talk about anyone else.

Start the match vs japan with a

5 4 1

Pray for 0 0 and we score on counter the same way we did vs Morocco. This is the only way to beat Japan.

WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Here's the penalties:
          https://video.varzesh3.com/video/323...B1%DB%8C%D9%87

And MT's penalty:
          https://video.varzesh3.com/video/323...84%D8%AA%DB%8C

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            This brought tears into my eyes.

Comment

Beiranvand 6 - stupid foul to give away penalty

ramin 5 - his final ball wasn’t great, defensively wasn’t great . He doesn’t have the fitness to run up and down for 90 mins

shoja 7 - thought he was going to get sent off with his aggressive tackling when On a yellow card, but he defended well and was fighting cramp and still managed to defend well.

cheshmi 2 - living off the goal against wales, needs to go home before Japan game

haj safi - 7 haven’t seen him play this good for a long long time

Ezza 6 - not his usual self today, some wayward passing. Hes barely a 90min player and after 120 min he was literally dead

ghoddos 6 - average game for a player of his ability, should be more dominant against a team like Syria

arj 6 - one of his better games but a European player should be doing better against a team like Syria

Ghaedi 6 - no football iq, no final product

taremi 6 good goal but other than that ?

azmoun 4 - the boy has no confidence, the old Azmoun would have had a hattrick today

Ghalenoei 1 - need a total revamp of this team if we want to not only qualify for the next World Cup but to not get embarrassed there..

Comment

Mohebi worst player.... kick him out of TM

Comment

We need to continue playing with the same formation vs Japan.

Beiranvand
                  Ramin Kanaani M.Hosseini Ehsan (45 min)
                  Saied Saman
                  Gholizadeh Ghaedi
                  Azmoun Ansarifard/Moghanlou

I swear If i see us playing with an extra defensive midfielder or 1 striker vs Japan i will turn off the TV immediately.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    The only hope to actually win this game is admit it. Carlos queiroz was right to coach us for 8 years the way he did

Our players have 0 discipline, composure and quite frankly brains.

I dont care if beiranvand saved all 5 penalties. He is brainless, goalie has to control the players and keep everyone calm. He unnescarily makes everyone under pressure and taremis red card is 100% his fault. Gave a stupid penalty for no reason.

The coach has 0 strategy or idea. Here is the only hope
                    watch all of queiroz videos

Hajisafi was good.
                    Azmoun dissapointed
                    Ghoddos and ezzatollahi were okay

No point to even talk about anyone else.

Start the match vs japan with a

5 4 1

Pray for 0 0 and we score on counter the same way we did vs Morocco. This is the only way to beat Japan.
                    japan have the worst keeper at this tournament … he’s quite literally our only hope.

I agree with you about Berianvand he was shaky as hell arguably should have been sent off against Hong Kong and was wreck-less here once again

Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

My line up for japan :

Beiro
                      Rezaeian kanaani shoja (or Hosseini if fit) milmo
                      Ezza hafsafi
                      JB ghoddos Gholi
                      Azmoun.

Subs : torabi, Ghaedi, Ansarifard no mohebi

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        It breaks my heart and makes me cry again… he did nothing wrong, I just hope he knows that

Comment

At least some of you can see why I hate Mohebbi. He is just not good he has no brains maybe he needs time but this kind of players come and disappear with the sun very soon. He needs a shrink more than he needs a coach.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                            We need to continue playing with the same formation vs Japan.

Beiranvand
                            Ramin Kanaani M.Hosseini Ehsan (45 min)
                            Saied Saman
                            Gholizadeh Ghaedi
                            Azmoun Ansarifard/Moghanlou

I swear If i see us playing with an extra defensive midfielder or 1 striker vs Japan i will turn off the TV immediately.
                            Dont you think it is wiser to play whit one extra midfielder against a team like Japan whit their speed?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Dont you think it is wiser to play whit one extra midfielder against a team like Japan whit their speed?
                              Hes trolling 100 %
                              he cant be serious
                              All this time he says queiroz was too defensive. This game peoves quieroz was right. You need to be disciplined in the back and tight in the mid to let your strikers work, if not youll let in soorakh goals and penalties.

Damet garm cq thanks for the win vs morocoo and wales and all those dominations on Korea
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                              X